Chapter Twenty-Three Bets

(Paisley's POV)

Did somebody seriously ask me to sing? No way. I'm not singing when One Direction can. I mean seriously?! How did they figure out I could sing anyways? I don't get it. I mean seriously? I'll just tell them I don't sing. That will work, right?

"I'm sorry, I don't sing."

"Oh sure you do Paisley! We heard you singing from Liam's phone." Harry said smiling. I glared at him.

Everybody kept asking me to sing. I just wanted to knock some sense into them! Maybe they will learn some people don't like singing in public. I finally gave up. "Oh my gosh! Fine! Niall?"

"What?" he asked.

"Got a guitar?"

"No," he paused looking in the distance, "but I think I can get one." He started to run into the crowd, they all moved out of the way, some people followed, while others stayed. I couldn't see what he was doing, but he brought back a guitar, and a couple of girls behind him. "Got one!"

"I see." People started talking and I pulled Niall off to the side. "You know the song Breakeven by The Script?"

"Yeah."

"Make that accoustic, and I'll show them that I'm better than you boys," I said joking around and roughing up his hair.

He laughed. "You are probably better than us."

"Niall, no I'm not. You guys have been throught X Factor, and I'm, well, me."

"I bet you are."

"What are we betting?"

"If I win, you have to go on a double-date. Sophie, Me, You, and Liam."

"And if I win?"

"I'll call up your little boyfriend from America, and say that I'm jealous of him, then hang up."

"That would be so funny, and deal," I said sticking out my hand. He shook it, then we went walking back over to the crowd. Which grew into more paparazzi, and a lot of girls. Then we started.

"I'm still alive but I'm barely breathing.

Just prayed to a God that I don't believe in.

'Cause I got time while he got freedom.

'Cause when a heart breaks, no, it don't break even.

His best days were some of my worst.

He finally met a woman that's gonna put him first.

While I'm wide awake he's no trouble sleeping.

'Cause when a heart breaks no it don't break even... even... no.

What am I supposed to do when the best part of me was always you?

And what am I supposed to say when I'm all choked up and you're ok?

I'm falling to pieces, yeah.

I'm falling to pieces."

Then soon enough, I was done. I changed the lyrics up a little though. Pretty much from she to he, or her to him. The simple ones, so it was mean't for a girl to sing the song, not a boy. It was just a little weird of me singing a song like that. I did okay, I mean for me, I'm not the cocky type. *Cough Harry Cough* I looked at the four boys to see their reactions, and they looked speechless.

"I win!" Niall yelled.

"Wait, what?!"

"You heard me!"

"We'll figure out when we get back to the flat!" I said. The boys started giving out signatures to the girls, then we all went running. And literally running. The girls kept chasing the boys, and when we started to leave, one girl spit on me! She said that I'm an idiot for not dating Liam when I had the chance. Um no. What is wrong with some of their fans?

************************************************************************************************************************

We got inside my mums flat. "I win!" Niall said...again.

"Niall shut up! I won the bet!" Liam and I both said at the same time.

"Jinx!" Louis yelled jumping up and down.

"Wait, Liam why did you say that?" I asked.

"No, the question is, why did you say that?"

"I asked first!" I said to him all sassy.

"Well, Niall and I bet that we were better than you. I mean it's logical. We have been with coaches and all of those people, while you have only sung with me."

"What did you two bet on?" I asked.

"Well, if I won, he would call Danielle and say that he was jealous of her. And then if he won-"

"We would go on a double date with him and Sophie?" I interrupted.

"Yep."

"Funny, Niall bet the same thing, but said that he would call Mason," I said looking at Niall.

"You better run mate, because you won both of those bets," Harry said, "and I think I'll run with you since I stated that you won."

"You bet you both better run!" I said. They started running, and I tried to get them, but as I started, I felt a couple of strong hands grab me. "Let me go and kill him!" I was turned around, and saw Liam, Zayn, and Louis all holding me. "I said let me go!" I was still trying to get loose.

"Paisley, you can't kill him for betting one little thing." Louis said.

"Why not?! He lied anyway! I totally won the bet! I'm not better than you boys!" I said calming down.

"Actually," Louis said rubbing his neck, "you kind of were better than us."

"What?!" Everybody agreed with him. They all nodded, and mumbled "yeah."

"How?" I asked myself, but accidentally said it out loud.

"Well Paisley," Harry said walking up to me, "some people like to sing, but suck. Some people enjoy to sing and are pretty good. Then there are the people who love to sing, and turn it into their life, like us. Then rarely there are these people who were born to sing, are amazing, but won't admit it, you."

"I can admit it!"

"The why aren't you?" Harry asked.

"Well...um...I don't know."

"Exactly. Case closed. Niall won the bet! All agreed?" Harry asked. Everybody agreed. "Majority rules! Paisley, Liam, Niall, and Sophie are going on a double date!"

"Want to make it a triple Harold?" Louis asked sliding across the floor.

"Louis! Shut up!" everybody yelled.

"Jeez, hate on Louis day I guess! Lets play Hate on Harry Day tomorrow okay?" he asked.

"Louis!" We all yelled again.

"I know, I know, shut up," he said, "can I have a carrot?"

"Louis William Tomlinson! If you say one more word, you're going to the steps!" Sophie said.

He hesitated for a minute, "You can't get me!" Louis went running. We all went after him. We grabbed him, and dragged him to the steps. He sat there looking really bored like a five year old child.

"Can I get up now?" he asked.

"No!" we all shouted. We decided to all watch a movie. Mum was at the neighbors. Two minutes in the movie, Harry shouted over to Louis that he can come watch. Louis came running over, and jumped onto the couch which had Harry, me, Dixie, and Liam on it. He squeezed right in. Then after a while, we all fell asleep.

Vote & Comment