Chapter Twenty-Nine Home

(Paisley's POV)

That was brutal. I know he wants to forget them, all of them. I know I have to also. It didn't really hit me until Sophie said her and Niall broke up. They couldn't stand the distance. She stayed strong though, she knew it was the right thing to do. Dixie isn't doing so well, she is very sad. She couldn't wait for them to visit, and I bet they can't either. I just want to get some rest, and hopefully wake up and realize that it all was a dream.

***********************************************************************************************************************

The plane was landing. All three of us fell asleep. We all got out, and saw Mason standing there waiting for us with the other girls and his friends. I ran into his arms, and he twirled me around. He whispered, "I missed you."

Then I said, "I missed you too." I realized that I was happy to be home. It was nice. I liked it.

"So how was it?" Jess asked.

"It felt good to visit home."

"You are all over the place Pais," Quinn said to me holding up a magazine of the day I sung to the press.

"I saw you on the top charts on YouTube!"

"Quinn you're lying!"

"No she isn't," Mason said. Whoa, I have to admit, they might actually have helped me get out there. Even though I didn't want help from them, I'm happy they did. Even they didn't know they were helping me get out there.

"Well, lets go home!" Dixie said jumping up and down. I think she hung out with Louis a little too much. She acts like him all the time now.

"Okay Louis!" I said to her.

"Carrots!"

"What?" Mason asked.

"She made a friend that has a mental age of five," I said.

"Oh, cool?" he said confused.

"Just ignore her." We all walked out, and loaded into the car. Then we dropped off Sophie, the other boys, the other girls, and headed home.

Once we got home, I helped Dixie carry up her bags, then went to grab mine, but Mason already had them in his hands. He is so sweet. We both went walking into my room and just talked.

"So how was it?" He asked.

"Good, I spent a lot of time with my friend from there."

"Oh yeah, how is that boy band star?"

"Good, he and his girlfriend just broke up."

"Oh."

"Yeah, we went shopping too."

"Girl stuff..."

"Yeah," I said smiling. Then he kissed me. I didn't feel much of a spark. Just a little. It's kind of like I was expecting more from a kiss. Something that made me feel safe.

(Liam's POV)

As I saw her leave, I was relieved. I was happy that we made up, and that she is free of me. I know that I would ruin her life. Please, I already have.

Vote & Comment