Chapter Forty-Two Leaving Now

We had to leave right away once the boys were done, or else the fans would be in the way. We soon enough got into our hotel room. It was a king suite. We went up to floor twelve, and into our room.

It was huge. There was a platnum screen television, and a full kitchen. Lou and Harry went running into what looked like the bedroom. "There are three king sized beds in there," Zayn said.

"What are they doing?" I asked.

"They will be moving the beds together," Niall said.

"Why?" I asked.

"So then we can have one huge bed, with everybody together. And they're idiots," Liam said laughing at the end.

"Let's play a game? Louis said skipping out, with Harry walking behind him.

"Never have I ever!" Niall shouted. We all nodded in agreenment. We circled around in the living room. "Alright rules are, we all get five fingers, and when we have done something, we put one finger down. Zayn, you're first!" Niall said.

"Never have I ever, made out with a guy," Zayn said looking at me. I glared and put one finger down, nobody else did. "Louis, you're up!"

"Never have I ever had boobies!" he said laughing at me.

"Okay, you guys are trying to make me lose!" I said smaking Lou in the arm. "My turn. Never have I ever made out with a girl!" All of the boys put their fingers down.

Niall was up. "Never have I ever kissed Paisley." Harry put his finger down, and so did Liam. They all saw Liam's finger go down, but tried to act like they didn't see it.

"Never have I ever kissed Harry." Liam said, sticking his tongue out at me.

"You guys suck!" I said putting down my third finger.

"Never have I ever had sex with a guy," Harry said.

"Nope! Not this one!" I said smiling.

"Never have I ever wanted a Lamborgini," Zayn said. Lou fake fainted, and all of us lauged. All of the other boys put down a finger.

"Never have I ever," Louis said giggling, "had a brother." Niall put his finger down.

"What's so funny?" Niall asked.

"Because you're the only one with a brother!" Lou shouted.

I was up. "Never have I ever had sex." All of the boys put there fingers down, except Niall. The finger count was Zayn: 2, Louis: 3, Niall: 3, Harry: 3, Liam: 4, and me: 4. I had one finger left, because they were all cheaters.

I can beat Liam. Niall was still mad at Lou, so he could say that he hasn't had a sister, which would get Liam out, but then Niall looked at Liam's and my fingers. He smiled, opened his mouth, and said, "Never have I ever had my best friend be the opposite gender as me."

Both of our mouthes dropped, then we punched Niall on his arm. "Ow!" he screeched. It actually sounded cool.

"Hey, that sounded really cool. Like for a song," I said, they all looked at me confused.

"Paisley, I think you need some sleep, you are going bonkers," Lou said getting up and grabbing my hands to pull me to my feet.

We all went into the bedroom, with a triple king size bed. "Let's watch a movie!" Zayn said running over to the tele. I jumped onto the bed on the far right next to the window. Then Liam was next to me on my left, and all of the boys piled on the other two beds.

Zayn chose a movie about some kid from an orphanage who plays basktball for a professional team. They all fell asleep quickly. I laid there. Thinking about Mason, why hasn't he texted or called me? Why didn't he even visit me in the hospital, or at home? Why was he in my dream? I couldn't take it anymore. I got up to get a drink. I walked out, and saw Harry leaning against the counter.