Chapter Fifteen What?!

(Liam's POV)

Wow, I can't belive what has happened in my life. I have four new mates, and I'm loving my job. Apparently there's this song that we are going to sing, and it will hopefully go all over the world. That'd be fantastic. Apparently I'm the adult out of all five of us. We tell each other everything. We are more brothers than mates now. We do everything together.

"Liam, can I talk to you mate?" Harry asked me.

"Yeah," I went walking over to him.

"I think I'm in love."

"What?! Who?!"

"That girl who was on the curb. She is beautiful."

"You barely know her!"

"Well, I walked her home that night I met her, and we kissed."

"What?! Harry!"

"It's true, and I think I found her on Twitter." He grabbed his phone and went to who he was following.

"Give me that!" I snatched the phone out of his hands. And yes, it was Paisley, the person who always made me smile.

"That's her!"

"How did you find her?"

"I searched Paisley Parker, and that popped up." It was a picture of her on a plane. Heading to the US. Then I pulled the picture of her out of my phone case.

"What's that?"

"Nothing."

"That's Paisley! And you!" I looked down, and all of the boys gathered around.

"I haven't exactly told you boys everything yet."

"Liam why is there a picture of you and Paisley?" Harry asked, and the other boys took a look at my picture and her Twitter picture.

I took a deep breath. "I've known Paisley for a very long time. She is my best friend."

"Friend?" Zayn asked.

"She went to America one summer, and we decided that friend was fun and different, so we call each other that."

"She said that she didn't know you though." Louis said.

"Because she didn't want to be involved with the whole paparazzi. She knew that if the press knew that we are best friends, she would get asked questions too. I didn't want that happening to her either."

"Why don't you guys talk anymore?" Niall asked staring at the picture of us two.

"Because we got into a fight, and I kind of hurt her." I looked down.

"What did you say?"

"I hurt her by talking, but also physically."

"What did you do?!" Harry asked sternly.

"I didn't mean to! It just happened. I got mad!"

"What made you stop?" Zayn asked.

"Simon, he knows about her too."

"Where is she now?" Harry asked.

"Iowa, in the United States."

"Dammit Liam!" Harry screamed.

"Her parents got into a divorce! And she had to!"

"What are you going to do?" Niall asked.

"Try to get my best friend back, but I don't think she'll let me."

"Take babysteps mate." Louis said.

"How?"

"Start with Twitter. If she follows you back, she might be still thinking about you." Louis said.

"Do you have any other pictures of her?" Niall asked.

"Yeah, she has a whole album in my phone. There are a lot of pictures of us, and there are some videos too." I handed over my phone. They all ran to the laptop, and plugged my phone to it. They started with pictures. Great.

Vote & Comment