Chapter Twenty-Six Date

(Harry's POV)

What in the hell did Paisley mean? I'm not going to hurt her. I mean, come on! I'm Harry, oh wait... I see the problem. Well, I think I would like this girl, if she is a friend of Paisley's she has to be amazing. Do I have to prove Paisley wrong? If only I could meet her. That's it! I need to meet Jess when we go to America! It would be perfect!

(Paisley's POV) (Date Night) (Skipped to the last night in Britain)

"Paisley, do you like this outfit?" Sophie asked holding it up (in comments below).

"Adorable! Niall will love it!"

"Thanks!"

"So are you two like in a relationship now?" I asked her quietly. She bit her lip and nodded. We both screamed of happiness. Then Louis came running in, and screamed too."Louis! What are you doing?"

"I heard happy screaming!"

"Get out!" I said pointing to the door, then he left. I kept looking for an outfit, but couldn't fing anything. Then I remembered, I still had clothes that I left behind here during the move. It brought out well, my color of blue (comments below). I think I like that color so much because my eyes are attracted to them, since they are so blue, everything blue that I see is beautiful.

"That is so cute!" Sophie said putting in her earrings. Then I realized that we are wearing the same earrings. We both got them from my mum as a present. We both looked like we were just going out to have some fun with friends, nothing like a date. I still can't believe Niall did that though. And wow, talking with Liam got me to think, I hope nobody heard it, at all. I don't even want to think about it, I'll probably think about it while I'm lying in bed back in America.

"You ready Soph?" I asked grabbing my phone.

"Yeah."

(Liam's POV)

Niall and I waited down stairs for the girls. The other three idiots, were sitting on the couch staring at us. We pretty much stood there in silence, until Niall broke it with laughter while Louis was making faces at him. Then we heard a door close, and footsteps walking down stairs. Wow, Paisley looked beautiful. Sophie was too, but I couldn't take my eyes off of Paisley. All I can say is wow. My Paisley has grown up. Then of course the three idiots plus Dixie ruined it.

"You don't know you're beautiful! If only you saw what they could see. You'll understand why they want you so desperately. Right now they're looking at you and they can't believe. You don't know, oh oh. You don't know you're beautiful!" they sang looking at Niall and I, everybody started laughing. I saw Paisley's cheeks get red though.

"Lets go!" Niall said, then we went out the door and left.

"So where are we going?" I asked the boys.

"Instead of being normal and going to some fancy restaurant, we are going to have some fun, walking around, and going anywhere we want to," Niall said.

"That sounds like so much fun!" Sophie said jumping up and down. Then Niall put his arm around her. After a while of walking, we went past a club where a bunch of older teenage boys were standing outside. They all whistled at us.

"Hey! They are women, not dogs!" Niall shouted to them. They whistled again. They started getting on my nerve.

Then one man said, "What are you gunna do about it pretty boy?!" Niall's fist got tight, so did Liam's. "Exactly, you boys aren't enough for these hot bitches!" the same guy said, I think refering more to dog, since the whole whistle and female dog meaning, but I got mad after that.