radio crazy

A/N= Have you guys hear those radio interviews Calvin did? Swoooooon!!! Anyways this is based on that sort of. Just a short piece.

July 17th 2015
*....* = text message

ADAM POV
I was so excited by the fact my new single was coming out. I was so proud of the new sound I had produced. I was buzzing about the AMAZING responses from fans with loads if tweets about How Deep Is Your Love. The night before last I had done a bunch of interviews for UK breakfast radio, and they were playing this morning. This helped get the new song out there....it also didn't hurt that they had asked questions relating to Taylor so there was a whole other audience listening.

*Tay: Morning babe! Got the new single on while I make breakfast for the family. LOVE IT! Anyways....did you say something about me in an interview? Tumblr is on fire!*

I realised I had forgotten to warn Taylor about the stuff in the interviews. Like she knew I had done them....

*Adam: Hey! Um...I might have....sorry I didn't tell you...it was all good I promise. They just asked some questions and you know me....couldn't not answer honestly.Sorry.*

*Tay: Aww I'm not angry or anything. It all looks pretty harmless based on the quotes my fans have posted on Tumblr.....getting A LOT of buzz for you. I'll have to listen to them now! Talk later?*

*Adam: Yeah.I'm going to try and get some shut eye but I'll call when I wake up.*

*Tay: Night Adam!*

TAYLOR POV
I woke up to my phone blowing up with tumblr and Twitter mentions as well as messages from friends all along the lines of 'he's a keeper', 'serious relationship goals' and 'have you heard the interviews?'. I knew Adam had done some interviews in the UK but had no clue they would have generated so much buzz....around me.
I went downstairs and put my phone on with Adam's new single playing while I got out the ingredients for blueberry waffles. Simultaneously I checked tumblr and texted Adam who got back to be straight away being really apologetic.

"boxes I didn't even existed, she ticks"
"it could be worse but I'd still be insanely happy with her"
"it's going so so well"
"She's genuinely and incredible cook an human being"

My smile grew so much as I read the quotes. I searched around to find the actual interviews and started playing them as I mixed the batter.
Just hearing the smile that was obvious in his voice made me weak at the knees. He was being so genuine and it was all about me. Never, ever,ever had a boyfriend of mine spoken so enthusiastically and seriously about our relationship. He shot down the media reports and, as he had told me multiple times but never had I believed it as much as now, reiterated the fact that it could be worse and he didn't mind it....and was insanely happy.
My mum walked in as I was listening to his second interview and came up behind me.

"Is that my future son in law?" She teased from behind me
"Haha, very funny. But yes it's Adam. He did some interviews about the new single and may have spoken about me." I replied, blushing.
"He's a keeper darling. I've never seen you so happy about a boy." She replied taking the partially neglected batter and starting on the waffles as I continued listening to the interviews and scrolling through Tumblr.

"Tayvin is endgame" I read on Tumblr.

Maybe it was.....insane happiness and deep love sure is a wonderful feeling.

*Tay: I'm insanely happy with you too Adam. Can't wait to see you."