missing something?

Request on Tumblr​ :Adam unpacking his luggage in his hotel room at omiha and finding a pair of lace panties, and realizes during their goodbye session he must have left his suitcase open and as he was ripping her clothes off and throwing them wherever somethings must have landed in the suitcase

ADAM POV

I had just arrived in my hotel suite in Vegas with the boys. We were staying the weekend since I had multiple shows and it was easier for us all. Also we wanted to have a little bit of fun since we had all been pretty busy one way or another recently.

"Where's the travel ping pong set?" Charlie asked as we all sat down.

Ping-Pong had become our new obsession recently and Taylor had bought me a travel set to take when I went to gigs as a gag present, but it actually made me really excited and I couldn't want to try it out having told the guys all about it on the plane.

"It's in my bag. You can get it." I told him, leaning my head back slightly as tiredness took over my body. I hadn't really gotten much sleep last night, between a late dinner with Taylor after she had a photoshoot and after dinner farewell shenanigans all night.... I hadn't really thought about the whole '11pm-1am' show thing and was now regretting it. Taylor was heading off to New York for meetings the next day for a whole week so we weren't going to see each other for over a week.

"Well, well...what do we have here?" Charlie called from the bedroom, bursting into laughter.

Burns ran through to the bedroom with Emil hot on his heels as I tried to figure out what was going on.

I followed them in not really thinking until I saw Charlie holding something by one finger which was small and black. My eyes bulged as I realised he had a pair of Taylor's underpants in his hand. Not just any pair.... The pair I distinctly remember her wearing last night.

"Where did you get that?" I asked, trying to keep my voice steady as I took a deep breath.

"No need to blush, we're all adults here! I found it in your bag.... Someone must have had a good night last night!" Charlie said, making the other two laugh as well.

"It probably just got caught up in my clean laundry when I packed." I told them, not wanting to admit that it probably flew in there as we tore each other's clothes off last night, while my suitcase was open across the room.

"Well if that's the case.... Why were they quite scrunched up when everything else is neatly folded, obviously by Taylor since you've always been a bit of a slob, if they came out of the wash?" Charlie asked in his best detective's voice.

I sat down on the bed with my head in my hands as they all laughed and taunted me. I knew that this could go two ways: they would get over it really wuickly or they would annoy me about it all weekend. It wasn't that I was embarrassed about the fact they knew we had sex or anything, just.... well, embarrassed they found her pants.

TAYLOR POV

"I'm just packing." I told Karlie as we chatted over facetime.

I was leaving the next day to head to New York and we had organised to meet up a couple of times between my meetings, her classes, and her work commitments.

"Sounds perfect! I can't wait to see you! It's been ages!" Karlie said, sounding delighted. It had been a couple of months since we had seen each other properly and that was far too long.

"Right?!" I replied, "Oh, wait one second I got a message from someone....Oh, it's Emil!"

I picked up my phone and looked at my messages. It was a photo message from Emil captioned 'missing something?'. I clicked on it and my jaw dropped.

"Everything okay, Tay? Is it Adam?" Karlie asked.

I looked back up to my laptop screen seeing her confused and concerned face.

"Um.... Yeah it's okay.... Just a little weird..." I answered distractedly.

"What's up?" Kalrie asked, bending her knees up in front of her on her sofa and leaning her chin on them.

I wasn't embarrassed about much, especially when it came to my closest friends. They knew more about my relationship with Adam than he realised...or actually he probably knew at this point.

"It seems that the very pair of underpants I was wearing yesterday ended up in Adam's suitcase and his friends found them somehow..." I said, rollingmy eyes slightly.

"And they ended up there how?" Karlie asked, smirking.

"Yeah, so...." I tried to divert the conversation away from my underpants and towards other topics, keeping the facts to myself for now.

ADAM POV

The boys seemed to get over embarrassing me pretty quickly, but kept smirking at each other which was really weird and disconcerting. We get the ping-pong set attached to the coffee table and began a tournament until my phone started ringing about 45 minutes later. I saw it was Taylor calling and told the guys I was taking a time out. They just smirked even more and nodded at me as I answered the phone.

"Hey babe!" I said.

"Hey Adam!" She replied, her smile evident in her voice.

"Are you ready to go tomorrow?" I asked her.

"Yeah, yeah.... And at least I'm not travelling with concealed pairs of your underpants in my luggage." She said, obviously trying not to laugh.

"Wha- How- " I started to say, turning around to look at my friends who were all laughing their heads off, " They sent you a picture didn't they....I'm going to kill them."

"Aww babe, it was funny! I didn't mind!" Taylor replied.

"Well I do..." I said, pouting slightly at my idiot friends.

"Well... at least it was only my underpants.... I don't think the rest of it would be very subtle now would it?" She said, her voice sounding sultry as she reminded me of the other items of lingerie she had been wearing the night before.

"That would have been worse, for sure!" I said, laughing and finally easing up about it all.

"Well I have to go.... Dinner with Austin before I go tomorrow...." Taylor said.

"Okay, say hi to Austin! I love you!" I said.

"Love you too babe.... Can't wait to show you what I have in store for you next weekend." Taylor said, blowing a kiss through the phone and hanging up, leaving me and my imagination to run wild.

I turned towards my friends again and glared at them.

"You guys are going down!" I said, picking up my ping-pong paddle and getting ready to annihilate them, keeping my mind off Taylor and what she had in store.