Limits

requested by srosestyle.... hope it's okay!!

BREAKING NEWS: 'TAYVIN' DEFINITELY STILL TOGETHER- PAIR CAUGHT GETTING COZY AT AWARD SHOW AFTERPARTY (SEE INSIDE FOR PHOTOS)

Taylor and Adam had been at the after party for the people's choice awards and, thinking it was pretty safe...or not really thinking at all, had let their affection go a little further than usual. Most of the time they were photographed it was no more than holding hands or Adam with his hand on Taylor's waist or hugging like two friends would....but this time photographers had photos of Adam with his hand on Taylor's butt and other photos of them kissing and in general getting very affectionate.

Adam woke up to a groan coming from next to him. He rolled over slightly to find Taylor staring at her phone.

"What's up babe?" He asked, shooting next to her and kissing her arms gently.

"Stupid idiotic media and the two of us apparently not having brains last night." Taylor said, running her fingers through her hair and looking quite frazzled, partly from their late night and partly from what she was reading.

"Oh..." Adam replied.

"Yeah...oh.... And now Tree had requested a meeting with both of us. She has NEVER gotten involved in anything to do with the two of us." Taylor said, "I need to see these photos."

"Okay let's see what damage was done." Adam agreed, sitting up against the headboard with Taylor and looking over her shoulder at the photos.

By the end of the article and photos they were both laughing. It wasn't so much because of the what was there – the intimacy that was captured gave them a shock- but more the fact they were usually so carefully but just got caught up and completely let their guard down.

"I guess it's better to get this meeting over and done with as soon as possible right?" Adam suggested, despite having reservations about having a publicist involved in their personal life but acknowledging the necessity for Taylor and seeing the benefits for him as well – neither of them liked having their private lives overshadow their professional accomplishments.

"Um, yeah... I'll email Tree back and say maybe this afternoon?" Taylor suggested, getting a nod in rely from Adam who was now looking at snapchats and laughing every so often when one of his friends had sent him a photo of the articles written about them the previous night. He found it all quite amusing really, and a little annoying that such a big deal was being made of the whole thing since it was basically just a guy showing affection to his girlfriend and probably future wife.

Taylor wasn't going to admit it to Adam but it terrified her. The media had never really been her friend and she was always overly cautious about what happened when she was in public, but last night she was on a high from winning two awards and having Adam by her side for the whole thing. Since her tour had ended they had spent as much time together as possible, to the point that Austin had commented that they were joined at the hip, and she didn't want to regret anything.

Tree agreed to have the meeting this afternoon at Adam's house, where they were basically living together, so the tree of them were now seated in the dining room with Tree facing Adam and Taylor. Taylor had made cookies and coffee which they were enjoying as they chatted about everything but the photos.

"Okay, down to the difficult stuff." Tree started to say, making Taylor inwardly groan and Adam become very serious. "I know you are both adults and I really don't want to get too involved in your relationship, it is not my place, but please try to keep your hands to yourselves when in public! Adam you cannot grab Taylor's ass in broad daylight, or at award shows, or at parties unless they are within your own home. We went over the safe zones before the billboard awards, please remember those. Taylor please do not run your hand up the inside of Adam's thigh when there are camera's around, and vice versa Adam. NO marking each other, especially if you have an interview or photoshoot or event. Kissing is at your own discretion really.... a small kiss is fine but making out like a pair of teenagers should probably, again, not leave your own houses. And please use 2 forms of birth control at all times."

Both Taylor and Adam nodded their heads, paling a little at the succinctness of Tree's requests.

"Any questions or are you now mortified enough for this whole issue to be put to rest?" Tree asked, smirking slightly.

"NOPE! No we're good, think you covered it." Taylor said quickly, looking over at Adam who gulped and nodded.

"Okay then.... Have a good evening!" Tree said, getting up to leave, "And remember, keep your hands to yourselves!"

As soon as the door was closed Taylor came up behind Adam, wrapping her arms around him from behind and going up on her tiptoes to whisper in his ear.

"Can't keep my hands to myself, no matter how hard I'm trying to...." She whisper sang to him, making him chuckle and turn around to kiss her.

"So, within these walls we can do whatever we want...." Adam said slyly, making Taylor smile and wrap one of her legs around one of his.

"...and nobody needs to know." She said smiling at him as he lifted her up and carried her to the sofa in the living room.