Dreams and Snaps

A/N: OK so I wrote this really quickly so excuse any mistakes and also the crappy storyline. but enjoy it i guess....

DECEMBER 2015

TAYLOR POV

"I'm not doing it.... You can't make me." I said, sticking my tongue out at Adam as he grinned at me.

"I'm sure there is something I could do to persuade you..." He said, moving towards me as I moved back, bashing into the kitchen counter.

"No. I'm not doing it." I said, ducking under his arms that he had placed to either side of me to cage me in.

I started running away from him, trying to think of the best place to hide.

"you can run but you can't hide babe. I will find you!" He shouted as he started following me.

"I know places babe, remember?" I shouted in reply, using my own lyrics in the corniest way possible.

I kept going, ducking into rooms and using adjoining bathrooms as escape passages when he was zoning in.

After ducking and diving away from him for about 10 minutes, I got tired and decided to just go into the spare room and lock the door. I lay down on the bed and fell asleep. Between all the travelling I'd been doing and all the concerts I'd been performing, running around the house wasn't the best thing to do.

*dream land*

"Mummy!" a little blond girl squealed as she ran up to me.

"Hey sweetheart.... did you have fun today?" I asked her, smoothing her cute ringlets out of her face and looking into very familiar green eyes- Adam's green eyes.

"Uh huh! Daddy took me went to the food store and bought food....and then went to the big silver building and met Uncle Charlie for lunch....and now we are watching a movie and you ar home!" She grinned.

"Wow, little bear! That sounds like a very busy day!" I told her, lifting her up and walking down the hallways of Adam's LA mansion, at least that was familiar.

"Hey babe! How are you and the little bean?" Adam asked me, taking the little girl from my arms.

I looked down and noticed that my stomach was swollen. I was obviously quite pregnant.

*end of dream*

I woke with a start. That dream felt too real. Until recently I had never thought I would have kids, but with Adam anything seemed possible.... Even likely.

I felt the bed dip slightly.

"Hey sleepyhead!" Adam said, holding his phone out in front of him.

"You better not be snapchatting this....." I said, sleepily but angrily, "Wait...how did you get in here?"

"I have keys babe, I just unlocked the door!" He said, chuckling at me, "And no, I am not snachatting anything."

That's what we had been semi arguing/discussing before he chased me around the house. Adam, and a whole bunch of my fans, wanted me to join him on his snapchat or get my own. I wasn't sure it was a good idea....it just gave people more to write about.... But at the same time, it might stop the media from being so nosy and such jerks, mainly towards Adam.

"You know what.... snapchat away. I don't care." I said, laying back down on the bed and smiling at him as his face dropped.

"Seriously?" He asked.

"Yeah.... seriously... don't make me regret this decision." I said, giggling slightly as his smile grew bigger and bigger.

ADAM POV

Weirdly, as soon as I had Taylor's permission to snapchat her I didn't want to, so we left it for the rest of the day.

"Adam?" Taylor asked, looking at me with a funny look on her face.

"Yeah?" I replied, wondering what was going on.

"Do you ever, you know, think about the future? About us? About kids?" She asked quietly as we sat eating dinner

I tried to see what she was thinking about all this, not wanting to say the wrong thing. I knew it had subconsciously been on her radar more recently, with Leo being born and her mum being sick. Family was as important to Taylor as it was to me- in other words VERY.

I caught myself thinking about growing old and grey with Taylor almost on a daily basis, with a few kids and then grandkids running around.

"Do you want the honest answer or the censored answer?" I ask as I think.

"Honest." She says shakily, looking a little worried about what I might say.

"Everyday. Every single day I think about what our hypothetical kids might look like, how beautiful a bride you'd make, how amazing it would be to grow old with you. That's the honest truth. It scares me sometimes, but also makes me excited about what our future together holds." I tell her, watching her panic expression turn to a huge grin. "What brought all this on tonight?"

TAYLOR POV

So I wasn't the only one who had these dreams.... Thank goodness....but also oh my god!

"I had a really good dream earlier when I fell asleep....and it just got me thinking..." I said.

"What was your dream about?" He asked me as we cleared the table.

"Ummm.... Well we had a very cute little girl and I was apparently pregnant again.... we were living in this house.... that's about it." I explained, blushing as I spoke about my random and short dream.

"Well hopefully one day that won't just be in our wildest dreams..." He replied, wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing me gently as we swayed to the music from the radio system in the kitchen.

"Yeah, that would be nice." I said, smiling as I leaned my head against his chest, wrapping my arms around my neck.

"Okay, this is good for snapchat!" Adam exclaimed, pulling out his phone but keeping his other arm around me.

I'd practically forgotten about all that.... Now? When we were doing the dishes and we were both still in our workout gear from the gym earlier?

"Seriously? Now?" I asked him, widening my eyes.

"Yup! Just a photo, not a video..." He said, opening the app and holding the phone out, "We'll give those lovely fans of yours a selfie and you in my snapchat in one..."

"They are literally going to die dead!" I replied, laughing at myself and making Adam laugh too.

I heard a little shutter noise and then Adam pulled the phone towards himself again.

"Wait, I wasn't looking!" I said.

"It's perfect! I'll just caption it....and.... done!" He said, putting his phone back in his pocket.

"That's not fair! I didn't even get to see it!" I said, pouting.

"You'll see it soon enough.... it'll probably be all over Tumblr within about 3 seconds..." He replied, smirking at me.

That was very true.... And he was, as always, correct.... I immediately got a bunch of notifications and saw the photo he had posted.

In the picture I was looking up at him smiling, as he looked at the camera. You could see our actual height difference and he had captioned it '#tayvin, right?' just to made everyone go even more crazy.

"You're going to be one of those dads who videos everything their kids do, like even pooping and stuff, aren't you?" I said, smirking at Adam who was smiling back at me.

"You better believe it! I already do it with the cats!" He replied, smirking back at me and lifting me up to go upstairs.