Sleepover?

March 2015

TAYLOR POV

Adam and I have been casually seeing eachother for a couple of weeks, since the Brits in London really. It's really great that we can both be in LA at the moment and that we live within 20 minutes of each other.

Tonight we were planning a quiet movie evening at my house, so I was busy getting food and drinks ready. I made a bunch of cookies, popcorn, and mini pizzas. Both of us like to act like children sometimes so we were having  a Disney marathon, not super romantic but incredibly fun.

As soon as I heard the buzzer on the gate I rushed to my feet to let Adam in. Even though we'd known each other for a couple of weeks and hung out a lot, I still got nervous....from the beginning there had been this fort of magnetic force that drew us together. It was both exhilarating and daunting.

"Hey Tay!" Adam said as soon as he opened the door, wrapping his long arms around me and placing a gentle kiss on my lips. This was a new development in our short relationship and I still got butterflies every time he kissed me.

"Hey Adam....you ready for a night of fun?" I said teasingly, my eyebrows wiggling up and down.

"Hell yeah!" He said grinning and picking up Olivia who had decided to wrap herself around his foot and sit there. To be fair he has very large feet so she practically fits on one of his shoes.

We quickly got settled in the living room in front of the TV to start our movie marathon.

"Wow! You've gone all out babe! Look at all this food! Proper movie night!" Adam exclaimed, making me blush and grin madly.

As we watched the movies we got closer and closer, and by the middle of the second film I was sitting on Adam's lap with him tracing patterns on my thigh distractedly as he watched the film. I was getting pretty tired and had my head in the crook of his neck dozing slightly while still watching the movie.

Part way through the the third movie I got up to go to the bathroom, feed the cats, and get more drinks from the kitchen.When I came back Adam had fallen asleep. This literally made my heart melt. I picked up my phine and took a quick photo before snuggling next to him and watching the rest of the film. There was no harm in snoozing a little- we had both had busy weeks, in the studio for him and starting tour prep for me- but I promised myself I'd make sure we woke up soon so Adam could get home. There were two reasons for this: firstly we'd never slept over at eachother's house and secondly I had a bunch of friends coming over the next morning for brunch..... but 20 minutes isn't going to harm anyone.

~~next morning 10.30am~~~~

ADAM POV

I woke up completely disorienteated, not knowing where exactly I was, with a weight of some sort leaning against my side, and something pawing at my chest. I lifted my arms and rubbed my eyes to wake up slightly. 

When I looked down I saw a slightly messy head of blonde hair and a little white/grey fur ball.

I was at Taylor's. I then heard a light knock at the door.

I gently shook her to wake her up.

"Babe, wake up....someone's at your door." I said 

"Huh? What?" She said sitting up and putting on her glasses from the table.

"Um....well it seems we fell asleep and it's now 10.30 in the morning......" I said sheepishly.

"Oh geez....well that will be either Selena, or Ellie, or the Haim girls. Um...well....I guess it's a 'rip off the bandaid moment' right?" She said as the knocking got louder, smiling shyly and pointing towards the door and towards the table and me "Like there's no way to hide the fact you're here....your car is out there and there's all this."