Back-up....what? (part 1)

A/N: I started writing and couldn't really stop, so divided it into two parts. Here is part 1, and I will finish part 2 and release it IF people like this.

ADAM POV

Taylor really wasn't feeling well this morning, making me worried. She insisted she was fine, but her face and movement implied otherwise. On top of that, she chose to stay home from rehearsals today. She was starting a new tour in about 2 months and had been rehearsing since she released her album 4 months ago. It was all go every day, she wanted it to be bigger and better than the last tour and all her energy was going into it. Just yesterday she had been in the first dance rehearsal on the stage. But this morning.... she was just a little off. She was obviously in some pain, was feeling sick and she was also really grumpy, telling me to stop hovering and do something with my day when I tried to make her feel better. I decided to just head up to the studio for the day, so I could be nearby if she did need me but far enough away that I wasn't underfoot.

After sitting and trying to work for a few hours, I thought I should at least check on her. I'd make it seem like I was just back down at the house for a snack or to pick something up that I had forgotten. I left the studio and immediately spotted her. Taylor was lying on the bench by the ping pong table. She was in the sun, which was good, but did not look the least bit comfortable, slightly slumped to one side. I walked up quietly in case she was asleep; I didn't want to wake her up if she was. She seemed to be asleep, so I pulled the blanket she had on her lap up slightly and put a pillow next to her to prop her up gently. As I was trying to prop her up she suddenly let out a moan. It sounded like she was in excruciating pain, and suddenly her eyes flicked open.

"Hi darling." I said carefully, watching for her reaction.

"It hurts Adam." Taylor said, tears springing to her eyes.

"What hurts?" I asked, suddenly going into panic mode. Taylor rarely admitted to pain, even when I could tell it was present.

"My stomach. It's like someone is shooting daggers while punching me from the inside." She said, letting out another moan, "It just keeps coming in waves."

"Let's try to get you up and back down to the house. I will get you a hot water bottle and some painkillers." I said, gently, starting to get her up on her feet. That's when I saw the stain on the cushion. She was bleeding.... but a lot more than anyone should be and not really the right colour for just blood...I think. "Tay...um.... Are you on your period?"

"No." She snapped, "I got it like 2 weeks ago, idiot."

"Then....um.... what's all the blood?" I asked, staring at it and making her look down at the cushion too.

"Oh my god... what's happening?" She said, her lip quivering.

"Plan's changed. We are going to the hospital." I said authoritatively, "Can you make it to the car?"

"Probably....if we go slowly." Taylor said, gritting her teeth together as we walked, and squeezing my shoulder tightly.

TAYLOR POV

I felt like I was dying. It was worse than any pain I had been in before. But I could get through it, right? Wrong...very wrong. Something was definitely wrong. At first I thought maybe I had a stomach bug or something.....even appendicitis crossed my mind, but then Adam pointed out the blood and fluid and I started to panic.

"We'll be there soon." Adam said, holding my hand as he drove with the other hand to the hospital.

"I don't want to die." I said, gritingm y teeth and watching Adam smile slightly.

"You're going to be fine, babe. We'll be there soon and the doctors will tell us what's wrong. And I'll be there the whole time." He told me.

"You can't guarantee that. I watch medical shows; I know what can go wrong." I said to him.