Start of something good (PART 2)

A/N: a few of you asked, so you are getting it.... it's not great but whatever.

-----------------------------------------------

ADAM POV

"Hi mum." I said as I heard the sound indicating the phone had been picked up.

"Hello baby brother." My sister said. I could hear the smirk in her voice.

"Oh, it's you." I said, keeping my voice flat and hearing her laugh on the other end.

"Wow, you'd think you didn't like me or something.... Or you are embarrassed that mum invited me over just to hear all about some new lady in your life." She started laughing and I didn't reply, "Wait a second, I'm just putting the phone on speaker so mum can listen too."

"Hello darling! How are you? It must be so late for you!" I heard my mum call out loudly, still not fully understanding the concept of speakerphone.

"Yeah, yeah... we want the juicy stuff!" Sophie said, "Details my dear brother... who is this young thing that's swept you off your feet?"

"Ask mum, apparently the whole church group knows." I said, chuckling slightly as I heard Sophie gasp.

"You know? And you didn't tell me!" She said.

"She's a singer...something Swift." Mum said, making me chuckle quietly. Only my mother would be unaware of who Taylor is.

"YOU ARE DATING TAYLOR SWIFT? AKA CURRENT QUEEN OF POP?" Sophie squealed, leading to me hearing crying in the background, "Great, now I've woken up the little one."

"Do I know this Taylor girl?" Mum asked.

"You know that song 'Shake It Off' that was always on the radio? Yeah.... That's the girl." Sophie said just as I was about to answer, her voice getting quieter as she walked away to probably get her youngest from wherever he was sleeping.

"Oh, she looks like a lovely girl Adam.....much better than you previous girlfriends.... Less, um, well, odd I guess." Mum said.

"She's amazing, mum. She is better than I could ever imagine. She cares so much about everyone else, like her fans and especially her family.... She might actually be the one, ma." I said, smiling as I thought about Taylor.

"So when can we meet her?" Mum asked, "We CAN meet her right?"

"Of course mum.... It's just difficult with us living here in the States and you guys over in Scotland....and both of us are quite busy with meetings and tours...." I started thinking about it carefully.

"Well apparently she's in the UK on tour in June.... So you will get us tickets, correct?" Sophie said, obviously having looked it up, "Oh, and look it's around the same time you are in Europe. Perfect!"

"That's quite far away Sophie.... That might be too much pressure on Adam." Mum said to Sophie.

"Mum, he just said she might be the one.... And he's 31 years old!" She replied, "So can you do it?"

"I can try Sophs.... But maybe we could Skype sometime?" I suggested, trying to stop myself from yawning since it was nearly 2.30am but failing miserably.

"Okay darling boy.... You should get to sleep.... We will talk again soon.... Lots of love!" Mum said.

"Love you too mum....and you too Sophs. Bye!" I said, before hanging up the phone.

MARCH 23RD 2015

TAYLOR POV

Adam seemed so relaxed compared to me.... My parents were coming over for dinner at my apartment, and it was the first time they would be meeting Adam ever. Austin was at college so would have to wait until Easter to meet him.