Chapter 2

I woke up to the sunlight peeking in through the curtains. I tried to open my eyes but they were kinda sticky due the heaving crying session I had last night. I tried to open my eyes a little and succeeded in it. I looked at the alarm clock which was on the side table which holds lamp and the alarm clock. It was 9:00 a.m. Today was 1st of September. This year I will go to 3rd year in Hogwarts. I am super duper excited for this because first I will finally be able to visit Hogsmeade and second Harry will be with me. Perfect! I thought before I got up from my bed and dragged myself to the bathroom.

I showered and changed into faded skinny blue jeans with black button-up shirt and put on black combat boots. I stood in front of the mirror and examined myself. I was tall, thin but with curves, grey eyes which I inherited from far off relative with green flecks which reflected more clearly when my eyes are filled with emotions. My hair was a reddish-black color which went till my arse and had slight curls towards the end just like mother had.

My hair was still wet so I left it to dry naturally. I dragged my trunk and carried my owl Scoop's cage downstairs towards the kitchen. Remus was sitting their reading Daily Prophet and drinking coffee but looked up when I reached their making so much of noise.

"Morning" was his simple greeting which I replied back happily. I sat down on the chair and Remus placed a plate filled with bacon, eggs and some toasts. I quickly finished eating and looked up and saw the wall clock displaying 10:30 a.m. Remus stood up and took my plate and put it in the sink. It was always like this in the mornings here. None of us were morning persons so we wouldn't greet each other so cheerfully.

"Are you alright, Grace?" He asked.

"I don't know about that" I said and frowned. "I mean I am happy that I'm reunited with Harry again but fear the questions he might ask and I wouldn't be able to give him answers." I stated.

"Its alright kiddo! You will do a good job at whatever you do." Remus answered truthfully and smiled at me which made me less nervous and I smiled back widely at him. Remus checked the clock again and said,"Alright, all packed?" I nodded my head.

"Shall we leave then? Think again and then reply." Remus asked again. I thought about the list mentally. Wand carefully placed in the right foot boot, robes, quills, parchments, clothes, books and some other things packed in the trunk neatly and money and platform ticket in my purse. I haven't forgotten anything, even if I did I can always write and ask Remus to send the thing.

"Yup! I have everything I need so lets go." I told Remus. I locked my arm with his arm, he was carrying my trunk while I was carrying Scoop's cage.

"1, 2, 3" counted Remus before we apparated to the King's Cross Railway Station. Apparation gives an uneasy feeling like you are being sucked in and out of a very thin tube. We were standing in the station within seconds. The station was as usual filled with parents and children.

I let go off Remus's arm. Remus turned around and hugged me and said," Grace, no funny business, try not to prank so much because of revenge, be nice to everyone and I love you, kiddo." and winked at the end.

I laughed," I will try to be a good girl and love you too." and hugged him once again. We both said our byes' to each other before he disapparated. I gave my trunk and Scoop's cage to the guard and got into the carriage to find a empty compartment and luckily I found one also. I thought I will look for Harry after the train started moving because by that time he will be settled.

After few minutes I settled the compartment door opened and there stood my best friend Annabelle Black or Belle for short. Belle was a beautiful girl. As tall as me with jet black curly hair that went till her waist and stormy grey eyes and a slender body with right curves. Also, Belle lived with her cousin aunt Andromeda Tonks and her family because her father was arrested and her mother was brutally murdered by death eaters the night my parents were killed. She grinned at me widely and I stood up and she tackled me into a bone crushing hug. I didn't mind that because I hugged her equally with as much force I could mutter. We let go after a few minutes and sat across each other.

"So how was your little trip to your brother's house"? asked Belle after she got settled. We were writing continuously to each other this summer or like every every summer we do and I had told her about me and Hagrid visting Harry to bring him to Hogwarts. So, I told her everything. She listened to me carefully and said soothing words to comfort me which worked. No one knows me better then she do. Heck, that's why we're practically sisters. We were just casually talking about classes, boys, pranks,etc..

Oops, I totally forgot to mention some things. I am an elemental and I can control these powers to some extreme limit but I have to 17 to control them fully and properly because that's the age when a witch or wizard becomes adult. Me and Belle are known as the 'Pranking Queens'. I'm a nerd who excels in my year, prankster and a person who is forced to socialize with people but I'm still a very outgoing person. Well, Belle comes 2nd or 3rd in every class but she is a total social butterfly, flirty and outgoing. And I hate the one and only Fred Weasley. I despise that useless excuse of a human being. 'We Pranking Queens' are the one one's who give these 'Pranking Kings' there equal match but I still like stand and the other Weasleys' but not the bloody git Fred. But as I loathe Fred Anna loathes George.

After an hour to the train ride and no one decided to join us in the fear that we might full a prank on them, Belle is reading a book and I get up. She pauses and looks up at me and raises a questioning eyebrow at me.

"Wanna come and see my brother, Belle?" I ask her. She sequeled, closed the book and got up. We got out our compartment in search for my little brother then.

-----------------------

Comment, vote and share as much as you can! <3 These things really motivates me to write more..

Please, do vote and comment! <3