Chapter 9

We were all in the Great hall having the amazing finger-licking good Halloween feast. The Great hall was also covered like the rest of the castle but with the only difference was that here was 1000's of live bats flying. Belle was eating as if she had been starving for God knows how many years. Rose who was quite amused by this threw a grape at Belle which hit her nose.

"What?" asked Belle scowling.

"Eat like a lady, will you?" Rose replied with a fake disgusted look.

"What are you talking about? I'm very much eating like a lady. Thank you very much." Belle retorted.

Before Rose could come up with a reply the Great hall doors opened and Professor Quirrell came running in shouting,"Troll in the dungeons, troll in the dungeons" and stopped in front of the teachers' table before he said,"Thought you should know" and fainted.

Everyone started shouted and screaming in panic. All of this was giving me headache so I started rubbing my forehead and shut my eyes tightly. Suddenly we heard a blast sound. It was from Dumbledore's wand and everyone quietened down. Bless his soul!

"Prefects, take everyone back to their respective houses and teachers follow me." Dumbledore ordered. The prefects started performing their duty and started taking the students back in a line. Girls and I were at the end of the line. We did not fear a troll. We always wanted to be great Aurors so we practiced DADA on our own in the Room of Requirements which we found in our second year here when we girls were wandering around the school and discussing the things we had just read about in the books from library. We were in the seventh corridor when Jace was thinking hard about practicing DADA and unintentionally walked three times in front of the Room of Requirements. When we entered it, we found books related to DADA and realistic dummies about the things we studied. Since then we visit it whenever possible and practice. We haven't visited it once since our third year started because of our busy schedules.

"Who do you think would have let a troll in? Because I know a troll is very stupid to enter own its own." Erica mused the question lingering in our minds. We all just shrugged and followed our fellow house mates. We reached our dorm and changed into our night clothes, said good night and went to sleep. Geez, what a way to spend Halloween.

Next Day:

I woke up early than the rest of the girls. I showered and changed into my uniform and robes. It was a bit chilly today. Of course, November has started the weather will change now.' Time to wake up girls' I thought. I summoned 4 buckets and filled them with chilled water and levitated them to float above the girls' head. As soon I walk out of the dorm room the buckets will pour the water over them and giving me time to run for my life. I walked out the door and heard water splashing sound and screams of the girls. I ran down the stairs and walked out of the common room laughing and satisfied by my plan's success. On the way to Great hall I bumped into Harry and his friends.

"Morning ickle Harry and his friends" I greeted them cheerfully. I noticed a bandage on Harry's forehead and before any one of them could reply I pulled Harry towards me and checked if he had anymore injuries.

"Blimey Harry, what happened and are you all right?" I asked him worriedly. Harry pulled himself out of my death grip and messed up his hair a little before replying,"Yeah, I'm all right and no need to worry for me." I gave him the knowing look of 'better not lie to me because I will know if you try to lie' and the three looked at each other before telling me the lil' incident where they go and save Hermione from the troll.

"Aye Harry! I'm very proud of you. Doing life risk things is in our blood." I told him. I bid my good byes to them after a little bit of chatting and went to sit with Draco for breakfast.

"Ello Draco. What a pleasant surprise to see you so early." I was surprised he woke up so early because usually he did not.

"Dear ole Grace! I always wake up early, here you're the one who woke up early today." Draco replied with a smile. We chatted a little bit and when I was on my last toast I heard a booming voice of Rose, Erica, Belle and Jace in sink. Everyone stopped doing whatever they were doing and looked at us.

"No one, I mean no one pours so chilling water at such a weather you idiot." exclaimed Rose angrily. They all started marching towards me. I got up from my seat, fake saluted people and shouted a 'Miss me after I die' and started running towards the door for a escape. Rose and Belle calculated my move and stood in front of the door so I run the other side of the Slytherin table towards the end and make my way towards the other end of the hall where Ravenclaw sits. This leaves a huge gap between me and the girls and they started running towards me. Belle and Rose leave the doors and come to help Erica and Jace to catch me.

"I just helped you all wake up in time and this is how you thank me? Where are those faithful people known as friends gone." I shouted while running in the opposite directions of the girls. Finally after running for at least 10 minutes I found it clear to run out of the doors. I know we should never look behind while running for life but me being me looked behind and crashed into someone. We well on the floor with 'Oof'.

I hear the girls' laughing and open my eyes to look into brown eyes. We both shriek and trying to get up and knock ourselves again. We both get up with great difficulty. I turn around and look to find the girls laughing at me.

"Serves you right for the prank you played on us." Belle says in between her laughter. I huff and try to move past Fred who I had crashed into. But he won't let me move past him.

"What? Let me go!" I say to Fred as politely I can be.

"First apologize then go" he says calmly.

"Apologize? APOLOGIZE FOR WHAT YOU DIMWIT?" I scream at him.

"You came and crashed at me and now I have to go and take a shower again because you touched me" his answer infuriated me more.

"You were the one who crashed at me not the other way around so you apologize."

"You came running not me"

"You could have moved aside but you did not so your fault"

"Is not"

"Is"

"Not"

"Yes"

"No"

"YESS"

"NOO"

"Will you to be quiet, Ms Potter and Mr Weasley. It would be great to have some peaceful morning left." Mcgonagall voice made both of us shut our mouth "All of you off to your classes. Now go." with that said she left. Fred and I gave each other a last glare before we both went our separate ways. The girls were laughing beside me and taunting me with 'serves you right','payback is a bitch','no need for us to prank you', etc..

We all headed to our first class of Divination. I just poked my tongue at them which had them their last laugh before the class started.

-----------------------

Comment, vote and share as much as you can! <3 These things really motivates me to write more..

Please, do vote and comment! <3