Chapter 71

"Bloody Hell!" Were the words that escaped my mouth when ice cold water was poured on me. I looked up at the girls whose face was that of concern but I could see them trying to control their bubbling laughter from escaping. I was freaking shivering here and they were trying not to laugh. I was placed on my bed back.

"The hell is wrong with you guys?" Sneeze. "You know its freaking freezing and you decided to pour iced water on me?" Another sneeze. The girls lost their control and burst out laughing. Still laughing Erica managed to give me a handkerchief and I blew my nose. Jace took out her wand and waved at me and I was instantly dry and I sighed in relief. Rose covered me in a blanket and the warmth relieved my cold skin.

After their laughter died down, Belle asked seriously, "You alright? When we came back from that game where Gryffindor won, we found you passed out on the entrance of our dorm." I then remembered face planting myself on the floor. I touched my forehead and hissed in pain. I felt a small bump on my forehead. Belle swatted my hand away from the bump and looked at it closely. She went to the bathroom and we heard the sound of water running. She returned back and gave me a thick hand towel wet in ice cold water.

"This will lessen the pain." She said and I took the towel and I put it over my forehead. It felt a little good.

The girls sat down on my bed surrounding me. Then after the girls staring at me for few minutes I realized they were waiting for me to answer Belle's question.

"It maybe due to lack of sleep." I replied shrugging. I heard four collective sighs. I looked up at them confused.

"Stop lying! We know you don't sleep here at night and come at only in the morning, you are thinking and taking too much stress upon yourself! You won't tell us what really happened between you and Oliver. You won't tell us what happened between you and Harry. Stop being so hard on yourself, Grace! We're here if you wanna talk." Belle ranted out.

"I told you what happened between me and Oliver and as far as Harry is concerned I don't know what the bloody hell happened. I know you all are here but there is nothing to talk about. Really!" I held each of the girl's eye when I told them. Cue the collective sighs.

"We all are going through the some phrase aren't we?" Jace wondered out loud. We all looked at Jace with wide eyes.

"Um, what? Did I say something wrong?" Jace's face turned red.

"Since when did you start thinking so deep stuff?" Rose asked amused.

"Uh, uh, I'm talented, it's just that I don't boost about it!" Jace replied and we all rolled our eyes.

"Jace has got a point, we haven't spent quality time in months!" Erica said and we all nodded our heads. Jace did a little dance when we all agree with her.

"So, as I was saying," Erica continued after Jace did her little dance, "Since school started, we all have been on our toes when walking around, with Belle's dad, Rose's problem, Jace being Jace, me being the prefect and Grace with Oliver and all! We haven't spent out time together!"

"What are you talking about? We have been, you know during practices at night and classes and at Great hall." Belle pointed out.

"Have we been? Whenever we are together something happens and we taking care of each other! When we're in the room of requirement, we practice and not spend time and bond! When we are free, Belle is with George, not that is a problem but you know what I mean. Grace was with Oliver or running around here and there." I was about to protest but stopped when Erica gave me a deathly glare. "Rose stared getting detached when her family trouble expanded or I had prefect duties and Jace was on her own. I know guys, shit happens but that doesn't mean we can't have fun. For Merlin's sake, we haven't gone to Hogsmeade together without any interruptions, Belle and Grace haven't pranked anyone, we don't spend the time near the lake anymore under our favorite tree! I know studies are there too but haven't we always managed it with all the trouble around? Bloody hell guys, I don't even know what's going through anyone's mind. We all are being so collected when we are with each other as if fearing one wrong move is gonna break the other." Erica finished and took a long breath. We all were open-mouthed staring at her. Never would I have imagined Erica ranting off, she was always the cool and collected one along with Rose.