Chapter 51

It was raining heavily outside but the Hogwarts express still continued to go further and further north. It was solid dark outside and it gradually more that lanterns were lit, illuminating the whole corridor. It brought back the cheeriness and liveliness back. Sad, I thought. I was liking this dark and boring atmosphere right now. It was quiet too in our compartment. Erica was reading a book, Rose was trying not to sleep, Belle was reading some wizard fashion magazine, Jace was picking at her nails and I? I was trying to see something outside the pitch black window.

"Let's play truth and dare." Jace suddenly exclaimed.

"Nice! I'm bored anyways." Erica whined. We all agreed to play since none of had nothing else to do.

"Gracy goes first!" Jace clapped.

"Why me?" I asked.

"Because you have been sulking since the train started moving." Erica added.

"I have not!" I defended myself and crossed my arms.

"Have been. Stop poking that pretty little head of yours and choose truth or dare." Rose ordered.

I sighed. I may have been thinking a lot because I cannot remove the feel of something is gonna happen, "Dare."

"You have to snog Fred Weasley for five minutes!" Jace said smugly.

I narrowed my eyes at her, "You know I wouldn't do that even if he was only last person living."

"Five galleons if you complete the dare." Jace challenged. Oh, she did not! One thing you have to know about our group is that we don't back down a challenge.

"I will add too and make it ten then." Erica smirked.

"Make it fifteen galleons if you do it." Rose winked.

"Make it thirty galleons if you do it for seven minutes in Heaven!" Belle said evilly. I groaned. I gave Belle the stink eye for which she just laughed.

"What's that?" Rose asked confused.

"It's a game that we saw on T.V. this summer break. It simple, you have to spend 7 minutes with the chosen one in a closet. Usually you have to snog them. It was pretty cool if your luck is on your side and the person you get is of your choice." Jace explained.

"Interesting games these muggles invent." Erica chuckled.

"So, you up for minutes in heaven, Grace?" Rose asked.

"Even if I agree for the challenge, Fred wouldn't agree." I leaned back on my chair and smiled smugly at them. As they realized the hate Fred has for me, their faces turned into that of disappointment and deep thinking.

"I have an idea!" Erica said, smiling mischievously

"What?!" I asked eyeing her suspiciously.

She waved her hand in the air and said, "Nothing for you to worry about. You just have to wait in the closet."

When Erica thinks of something, the probability of it happening is good. I realized one thing and smiled once again.

"We don't have a place to play it anywhere. Sorry girls, but the deal is cancelled!" Obviously I'm not sorry at all.

"We have a place too. Don't you worry about it, you pretty girl!" Belle winked.

"Seriously? Boy's changing room?" I asked Rose and Belle with a 'You have gotta be kidding me look.'.

"It's perfectly fine! Nobody is gonna come here right now and this area is all deserted. If we had gone to the girl's changing room and then some girl would have keep interrupting you." Belle explained and pushed me inside the last empty stall and closed the door.

I banged the door, "Open it! He is not not gonna come." I screamed from inside.

"Shut it! He is gonna come. Wait for few minutes." Rose said. I scowled at them. I swear, I think they are planning for some kinda revenge. I sat down on the carpeted floor. Jace and Erica have gone to convince Fred for agreeing to this stupid game.

I was blowing a stray strand of my hair when the door suddenly opened, "Finally! I knew it he wouldn't come. Maybe I should have made-" I was getting up when I forgot how to speak. Standing in front of me was the red haired hunk Fred Weasley with a smirk on his face.

"Have fun and don't do anything kinky without protection!" Jace cried dramatically and slammed the door shut. I heard a 'click' sound. Damnit, those arses locked the door.

"Why did you agree? What's in it for you?" I hissed at Fred.

"That's for me to know and you to never find out." Fred smiled to sweetly at me. Before I could come up with a reply, the train came into a sudden halt and I fell on Fred. His arms rounded my waist and steadied us from crashing to the door. I heard distant thuds and bang sounds, I think the luggage fell off the racks. Without warning, the lamps went out and we were plunged into darkness.

"What's happening?" I asked to myself.

"Belle! You said no pranks!" Fred called but we heard no replies.

"I think they left us for seven minutes." I said bitterly.

"Ouch! Its my foot where you stepped." Fred hissed.

"Sorry!" I quickly moved my foot. I felt Fred move and heard him mutter something. A light was lit from the wand.

"I didn't know it has become cold until you lit the wand and I felt its warmth." I said and Fred hummed in response. I took out my wand too from my jean pocket. We heard a rattling sound from outside.

"Finally they come." I muttered. The door was opened and I was hit with a cold wind. In front of us stood two tall, as high as the ceiling cloaked figures. My hand froze. Its face was completely hidden beneath a hood. One of them extending its glistening, grayish, slimy-looking and scabbed as if dead and decayed hand towards us. As if it saw my gaze on his hand, it pulled back its hand back in its black cloak. Dementor, that was they were called. It sucked in a deep breath. My stomach clenched in knots. An arm around my waist was tightened.

It started drawing long, small rattling breath as if it was sucking something from the air of its surroundings. An intense cold swept pver me. I felt myself catch my own breath in my chest, the cold went deeper and deeper. It was piercing through my skin, making me cold. My heart clenched and myself drowning in cold-cold water. All the past sad memories came in front of me as if a movie was being played. I felt drowning and sound of water rushing past my ears.

No! I willed myself not to watch those sad memories and forced my brain to think of a happy memory. I thought of many but only one stood out, the first time I met Harry and the glistening light and happiness I saw on his face. I felt a little warm. My heart was not clenching as tight as before. With Harry in my mind, I raised my wand forward and shouted, "Expecto Patronum!" First a small light came but then that light enlarged and a large shield formed in front of us. The dementors immediately flew away and I slowly downed my wand. The room was spinning around me and I looked directly in Fred's eyes which were wide with panic and concern and I got knocked out. This charm sure sucks out your energy.