Chapter 36

"He-he is so i-infuriating!" I whined. Belle chuckles. Then I remember the weird dream and tell Belle about it. Right now, me and Belle were in the courtyard, relaxing. The girls were in the dorm doing Merlin knows what. I took Belle here because the argument with Fred earlier had lessened my pranking spirit for the duel practice.

"I don't know if I should title your dream as the lamest joke or just say you had this dream because you're weird." Belle said.

"You know, I thought the same thing." I chuckle.

"Hello, ladies!" A voice greeted us. Belle and I looked above, I groaned whereas Belle grinned. Not again! Just an hour ago I had faced this dimwit. Not so soon, Good! I whined internally.

"The Satan with a wizard." I muttered. Belle ignored me and stood up and gave George a hug. Fred scoffed.

"What are you and Potter doing here?" George asked while looking at Belle.

"Decided to spend some quality time with my partner in crime." Belle replied and kissed George on cheeks. I think, George didn't like the kiss on cheeks so he kissed Belle on lips and they both started snogging. I looked at them with open mouth. I got up and walked away from the snogging pair. I know if I stayed there I would have barfed. I know Belle won't mind if I walked away and not see her snogging.

"Where are you going, Potter?" Fred asked running to catch up with me.

"Away from the snogging couple." I state with a scrunched face.

"I would do a lot of snogging in front of you I get to see this face of yours." Fred laughs. I felt weird. But it was gone as soon as I felt it.

"Why are you even walking with me in the first place?" I asked him.

His expression turned into that of thinking and after a moment he said, "Seeing your brother snog and be all mushy-mushy isn't interesting. What is interesting is messing up with you."

"Glad to know you find me interesting." I huffed out.

"That I do." Fred said seriously. I looked at him with a confused expression. Why do I think it had a double meaning to it? I let go off it and look ahead.

"I see the monkey has dried itself." Fred mused.

"Try another thing to offend me, Weasley." I retort at him. He doesn't reply anything and looks like he is once again he deep thought and we walk in silence. I don't know where we are going exactly.

"Weasley?" I call for Fred.

"Hm?" He asks still in thought.

"Why the bloody hell did you do that?" Fred shouted angrily and his face was red. I was laughing my arse off. I thought why not use my powers since he knows about them. First, I drenched him in water and then made a veil come out of the land which surrounded itself in Fred's ankle and grew tall so that Fred was handing upside down.

"OMG! Look at you! You look like a penguin but a skinny and tall one!" He literally looked like once because he was weaving his hand and trying to get the veil from his ankle.

"This isn't funny, Potter! Put me down!" Fred shouted. I sat down criss-crossed legs in front of him and continued laughing.

"It is funny because you're misery is my amusement, Weasley." I state while wiping of a tear from my eyes because of laughing to damn hard.

"Ain't karma a bitch?" I asked him with a eyebrow raised.

"I don't know about karma being a bitch or not but definitely are one." Fred said through gritted teeth.

"Touche" I grinned at him. I was watching him trying to free himself and shouting curses at me while I laughed at him.

"Its getting dark, I think I should let you go now." I said innocently.

"You think?" Fred shouted and I nodded my head at him. If it was possible his face was more red now. I stood up and dusted the dust of my clothes. I took a few steps back and grinned innocently as Fred, "See you around, Weasley!" I snapped my fingers and started running for my life. I think a head start would be great for me. I could hear a 'thump' and 'oomph' sound with my name being called.

I know they say looking back while running for your life is not good but I still dared to look back and yelped. I started running faster. Damn Fred and his long legs. Even my tall legs didn't help me run faster because as soon as I reached the doors of the Great hall, Fred picked me up bridal style. I thrashed in his arms and screamed loudly.

"Stop screaming woman! You're making my ears deaf!" Fred shouted all over my screams and placed his hand over my mouth. I licked and bit his hand. He cursed and dropped me. I hit the floor very hard on my ass.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I glared at him while standing up and rubbing my ass which got hit pretty badly by the hard cold stone.

"What is wrong with me? You licked and bit my hand! If anything his wrong, its with you." Fred shouted.

"That's because you picked me up like a caveman and I couldn't get the iron grip of you." I shouted back.

"And whose fault is that in the first place?" Fred asked with gritted teeth and raised his eyebrows as if dare me to defy him.

"Enough! I thought something has happened when I heard screaming" Fred and I turned and saw Mcgonagall had shouted with her stands on her hip. She was not alone though. The Great hall door was opened and the staff stood at front with the students behind them. I blushed furiously that everyone has been hearing our conversation and we too oblivious to it. I saw my girls laughing quietly at behind and Rose made a slashing sign with a finger on her neck.

"There goes no day when I don't have to break you two's arguments!" Mcgonagall shouted. Uh-oh! Minnie was angry.

"That's not true, we didn't have argument.." I started to say when we didn't have an argument but stopped when there was no such day. I stared at Mcgonagall with a sweet smile who then looked angry but let out a exasperated sigh, she knows talking to about not arguing with Fred is like talking to a brick wall. Then I looked at other teachers, they all had his amusing look on their eyes, especially Dumbledore whose blue eyes twinkled with happiness and well Snape he had his blank expression that he always carried around.

"Everyone back to the dinner!" Dumbledore said loudly with a smile on his face.

"You two better not do this during the dinner time." Minne said and I mock saluted her and she turned around with a stern glare. The students and teachers were slowly returning back to their seats. Ignoring Fred, I walked towards my friends. Jace gave me a high-five.

"Great show back there." Jace grinned. I winked at her. Laughing with them I sat for the dinner. Until I didn't saw the food I didn't know I was this hungry. Eating, I got into the conversation of what is going to happen in the defense training class with the girls. I was waiting excitedly for the session.