Chapter 28

I sat with Rose and Erica in the class. Belle was sitting with George and Fred, apparently Belle and Fred had some sort of truce between them. I had asked her how she was going to handle Fred. She had said,"A truce is formed between us, stay away from me and I will stay away from him." It sounded good like a good truce I think. Jace was sitting with her crush and his friend, leaving me, Rose and Erica.

Professor Flitwick was standing on a pile of books and telling us about the what we were going to learn this year. Apparently we were going to learn counter-charms for the charms we have learned so far. I noted down some important point and listened carefully about how the counter-charms can be useful for us.

That class ended soon and we all exited the classroom.

"You know everyone is talking about George and me." Belle said.

"Really?" I asked surprised and looked around and found some Gryffindors and Slytherins looking at Belle and the Weasley Twin and whispering to each other.

"Don't you pay attention to the things happening around you?" Erica exclaimed loudly.

"I don't care what people are thinking so I don't pay attention anywhere else than the teacher." I defended myself.

"Don't lie" Jace said from behind us. She and Rose were walking behind us.

"Why would I lie?" I asked her.

"You seemed to be thinking of something. You were absentmindedly listening to Flitwick and taking notes. You had this deep thinking expression on your face." Jace answered smugly. Wow. For someone so sweet and childish like Jace she seemed to be a very observant girl.

"I did not have any look on my face." I tried to defend myself.

"Tut, tut! You had." Jace said accusingly.

"Did not."

"YES"

"No"

"Stop it ladies, we have some learning to do." Rose said with a glare and immediately we both went quite. We all made our way to the ROM and Belle did the three times walk and a door appeared in the wall. We all went inside to our favorite place and got settled.

We were reading a book about becoming a Animagus. Well, Belle, Jace and I were thrilled to become one but not the other two. We three had read different type of books about Animagus and how to become one.

"What type of animal would you most likely become?" I asked the two girls after hours of reading how the personality of the person and their inner traits determine the type of animal he will welcome.

"A bitch" Belle said smiling.

"Meeow! A cat and you?" Jace asked.

"A lioness!" I happily exclaimed.

"Isn't both of these your patronus also?" Rose asked us amazed.

"Yes!" Belle and I answered in unison.

"What is your personality for becoming a lioness?" Erica asked.

I look down at the book and read,"Abundance and power are yours, for you are the lioness. With the lioness energy within you, you will become a great provider, able to go out into the world, successfully meet the challenges of life and bring home the bounty for yourself and your loved ones. There is no need to worry about whether you will succeed, for you are the lioness. The lioness will bring you the gift of perfect timing. You know when to lie low and blend with the surroundings and when to leap out and go after what you desire. Your intuitive side will strengthen as you develop the skill of sensing what is around you and knowing exactly when to make your move. The lioness is also very strong physically, fast and agile. Breathe in deeply and feel the power within you, healing you and bringing you physical strength. And once home, let her teach you to relax completely, enjoying the company of others, nuzzling and purring as you build a community of safety and abundance."

"Wow! It really describes your personality perfectly." Jace said in awe.

"What does it say for you, Belle?" Erica asked Belle now.

"Bitches are aggressive, assertive, domineering, overbearing, strong-minded, spiteful, loyal, direct, blunt, candid, obnoxious, thick-skinned, hard-headed, vicious, dogmatic, competent, competitive, pushy, loud-mouthed, independent, stubborn, demanding, manipulative, egoistic, driven, achieving, overwhelming, threatening, scary, ambitious, tough, brassy, masculine, boisterous, and turbulent. Among other things. A Bitch occupies a lot of psychological space. You always know she is around. A Bitch takes shit from no one. You may not like her, but you cannot ignore her. Bitches seek their identity strictly thru themselves and what they do. They are subjects, not objects. Thus Bitches prefer to plan their own lives rather than live from day to day, action to action, or person to person. They are independent cusses and believe they are capable of doing anything they damn well want to. If something gets in their way. If they are professionally inclined, they will seek careers and have no fear of competing with anyone. If not professionally inclined, they still seek self-expression and self-actualization. Whatever they do, they want an active role and are frequently perceived as domineering. Often they do dominate odogsther when roles are not available to them which more creatively sublimate their energies and utilize their capabilities. More often they are accused of domineering when doing what would be considered natural by a dog." Belle finished reading her personality trait.

"Whoa!" I and every other girls exclaimed in unison.

"What about your personality traits, Jace. I think after listening to her we all can go to Great hall for lunch." Erica suggested and we all agreed with her. We were here from the past few hours.

"Its very long so here I will read it in short, although every cat has its own personality, all cats have some characteristics that some people find endearing and others find off-putting. Cats can be inquisitive, friendly, playful, active, loving and independent. Just remember who is boss; cats appreciate attention but only when they want it." Jace said.

"I think becoming an animagi really reflects your inner personality." Rose said in awe.

"Yup!" I said.

"Thanks to Mcgonagall, we know mostly about animagus and the magic involved." Belle said. We all agreed.

"I'm hungry." Jace whined and we all laughed and went to Great hall for lunch.