Chapter 69

I ran after Fred throughout the path from Three Broomsticks to Hogwarts' entrance gates. It was difficult running in the frost of ice on the floor and so many layers of thick clothes. It was amazing to see the demonic Fred Weasley in front of me running so easily. I was so jealous of him right now.

Due to the snow frost on the ground, my footing slipped and I face planted myself on the ground and I felt a body fell on me. I groaned.

"Sorry!" Jace squeaked before she scrambled on her legs and stood up. I groaned again before rolling over so that I was lying over my back now and glared at her.

"Honestly woman! How much do you eat? I think I broke some of my bones and you smell awful." She chuckled and poked her tongue at me before lending me her hand which I held and she helped me stand up.

"And I'm not the one who smells awful, thanks to you!" Jace accused.

"Oh, I'm gonna get back at him, don't you worry!" I vowed.

We both were about to climb up the stairs towards the Entrance hall when I felt something cold and hard being thrown at me. It took me a few minutes and few giggling sounds to realize some second year children had thrown snowballs at me and Jace. Jace and I looked at each other with evil grins and ran towards where the children were playing and started playing snow fight with them. I don't know how much time had passed and I had almost forgotten about the incident that happened back in Three Broomsticks and Fred's stunt.

"Grace? Jace?" We both stopped the snowball fight and looked at who called us. As if a bucket of ice cold water was poured on us in this already cold whether, I realized what had happened and came back in reality.

I saw both amused looking Belle and George, both standing with their arms interlinked. I would have awed at the given situation not if I remembered how people were speaking about her dad.

"Hey lovebirds!" Jace said and I blessed her mentally. We both walked towards them.

Belle and George scrunched up their nose and Belle spoke, "Why do you both stink?"

I remembered the reason and I narrowed my eyes at George and said, "Tell your twin to watch his back when he comes home after holidays. See you later guys, I have this stink to remove!" I stalked away towards my dorm and have a nice long shower and heard Jace mutter something and follow me.

*****I was at the Entrance hall with girls and other huge amount of students going home for holidays. I was carrying a small duffel bag with my clothes and other necessities. I had already said goodbye to Harry who reluctantly said goodbye, I shrugged it off because I thought he got upset that he didn't accept my offer of going to my home for Christmas and New Year. Jace and I had managed to keep the Three Broomsticks incident away from Belle till now and were happy in doing so. Filch ticked off the name of students going home and one by one students started filling the carriages that carried us to the Hogsmeade station. There, the Hogwarts train waited for us. Soon we all filled the compartments and after some chit-chats called it a night.

Soon, I was at the footsteps in front of the door with Remus beside me. He too came home with me because staying at school and cover about his werewolf problem would have been difficult. Remus opened the front door with a key and we entered in. I smiled at the sight of my home. Remus switched on the lights of the hall before we both went out to our respective rooms to be get fresh.

I entered my room in and threw my bag aside before face planting myself on my bed. The soft bed made me immediately doze off.

*****
I had returned back to castle on Saturday night before the classes started on Monday. I had enjoyed some quality time back with Remus at home. On Christmas day, we spent the morning exchanging gifts, Remus had got a gift voucher from us girls for a long holiday in South, we all had to contribute our money in one and had to ask Erica's father to arrange it. Remus was very overwhelmed when he saw it. I still smile thinking about the happiness I saw on his face. I got books and chocolates this time with the exception of a make up kit that Remus kindly gave me. When I asked him how he got this idea, lets just say his face turned pink and he might have overheard senior girls talking about his kinda stuff. Was the most exciting part was baking cake together and eating it. I missed Harry so much but I was glad because at least he had his friends with him. I even saved him a piece of cake that Remus and I baked together and hoped he liked my Christmas present which was a photo-frame that I had filled with my memories of Harry and I, and whenever he held it, the memories will play like a movie. It was a little bit complicated magic but I was successful in taking out time and making it for Harry. *****

Namaste Potterheads! :D

I don't know what to write more in this chapter as it is just a filler and the next one is going to be action packed! I promise. :D I also know it's not a very good update but lets just bare it for the next chap, okie? :)