Chapter 91

"Fred, that's enough!" I pushed him away as I panted heavily. I don't know how long we have been here making out but the sun was set long ago and the lantern beside us was burning brightly. It was because of this darned lantern that we were still making out.

"You're no fun," Fred said with a pout. I glared at him when he said that. I am no fun? Hah! Who is he kidding? If I was no fun would I have let him fondle me as he wished? Idiot!

"If I was no fun that I won't be topless right now!" I reverted back.

"Hey, even I got my shirt off and you are still in your bra! And moreover, I can't see your chest pepperoni whereas you can see mine! How is that fun?" He sounded pretty upset about it. I wouldn't be even topless now if that darned lantern wasn't making Fred look so, so, whatever perfect adjective he was looking like right now.

I punched him on the shoulder, "You idiot, seeing yours and seeing mine is different, okay?! And what the hell is chest pepperoni? It's not something to eat okay?!" I put on my shirt while cursing him in my mind. Fred gave me a perverted smile at that.

Fred wrapped his arms around my waist and I felt his warm breath on my face before he whispered, "Baby...I didn't get enough of you..please, can we continue?" Seeing his face so up close made me feel dazed. Being dazed in front of Fred Weasley only means you have accepted his request and you are to be doomed. That is exactly how I got doomed that day. In conclusion, Fred Weasley is a fatal weakness for Grace Potter.

*****

Its been few weeks since the first task of the Triwizard tournament ended and whenever I think of that day, I only remember that somehow Fred was successful in getting my bra off, then somehow we stopped when we had gotten hungry and Fred remembered the party for my brother that he had to attend as one of the organizers and when I went back to my room I told my friends a campy story of how Fred just kept pestering me. I know they didn't believe me at all but still, let it go since I wasn't ready to tell them. They brought up the topic once in a while but I kept brushing past that topic. Also, since that day I have been avoiding Fred like a plague. It's not like he has been making some extra effort to make contact with me. Realizing this fact makes me kind of disappointed.

How the hell did things progress so fast like that day? Whenever we are alone we end up snogging. I don't like this ending. It is making me feel confused. I know that day I could have stopped him in that room when he initiated kissing me but I didn't and instead indulged myself with him. What surprised me more was when Fred started taking my top off, I didn't resist at all. This proved that at least I am physically attracted to him. But is this okay?

My mind was a mess right now. What kind of relation do I have with Fred now? Enemies with benefits? Nah, that's too lame and I can't even consider Fred as my enemy now. Unlike last year, we have stopped pranking each other, to be honest, I don't even have time to prank ever since Harry started attending Hogwarts and Belle dating George, I have to hang out with him so I have learned to tolerate him. Moreover, we have snogged so many times and he has seen me almost naked, so what are we? This is so frustrating! Whenever I am alone I keep thinking of him and whenever he is in front of me I want to strangle him! This is all that Weasley's fault! Why the hell did he have to kiss me?! But what of the times when flirts with me? Though I get annoyed still I react differently than I intend to. These repetitive thoughts have been running around my mind ever since that day. Because of this, I have lost a lot of my precious sleep. But, at least these sleepless nights have helped me concentrate on my studies and my powers so that I could avoid a problem called Fred Weasley.

"Grace!" I suddenly felt my body shoved forward and I got back to reality.

"Where were you lost?" Rose asked me.