Chapter 26

The carriages stop and we all get out of it and make our way towards the Great hall. The girls and I make our way towards the Slytherin table and greet our other friends on the way. Soon Jace joins us on our table.

"Someone looks happy?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Merlin's beard, I'm! Who wouldn't be when your crush is blushing furiously because of you?" Jace winked at me and I laughed. I looked at the Gryffindor table to see if Harry was there but he was not and so was Ron. My eyes met Hermione's tension filled eyes and I mouthed,"Where's Ron and Harry?" she just shrugged a no. I became a little worried on where they were and looked here and there to see them somewhere.

"Ms. Potter?" Snape asked standing in front of me.

"Yes, Professor?" I asked him.

"Will you please follow me?" He asked me. I just nodded my head and stood up. The girls looked at me for an answer and I just shook my head for a 'no'. I followed him silently and wondered what can be wrong. Was Harry in some trouble, I wondered. Snape's cloak wiped on the floor and his hair looked more greasy.

"What's wrong, Professor?" I asked him after a long silence and impatience.

"You will see yourself in a few minutes, Ms Potter." Snape said in his whisper like voice. I just silently huffed and followed him. We reached his office. He opened the door and we went inside.

"Harry! Thank God you're okay, sweetheart. I was so worried wondering where were you. Oh Ron! Its good to see you too." I said and hugged the boys. I sighed in relief and let of them. The office door once again opened and Mcgonagall and Dumbledore came. I looked at them and then at Snape.

"Professor but if you don't mind can you tell me what happened and why I'm here?" I asked Snape.

"Blimey! How awesome. Next time do include me in this types of adventures and we won't be even seen by the muggles or being stuck at a deadly alive tree!" I exclaimed happily and excitedly after Snape told me Harry and Ron used a flying car to come here because the gate at the platform 9 3/4 was closed and they couldn't think of any other way to come at Hogwarts. When they reached the castle grounds, the car stopped working and they both crash landed in the Whomping Willow tree and barely escaped it alive. The crash landing part is what got them in danger and the damage they did to the Willow tree which is very, very old.

"Now, now Ms. Potter, its not good to give such suggestions to your younger brother." Mcgonagall said sternly.

"But its so bloody brilliant. Imagine driving a flying car." I said dreamily and Mcgonagall looked at me sternly with her eyes narrowed.

"Such a party pooper you're Minnie." I muttered under my breath. Apparently, Dumbledore and Minnie heard me. Dumbledore laughed silently and his blues eyes twinkled. I winked at him and smiled. Minnie looked at me and shook her head and muttered something under her breath, unfortunately I couldn't catch what she said.

"Ms. Potter, I would like you to say goodbye to your brother, since he and Mr. Weasley here are going to be expelled." Snape said with a glee in his eyes.

"What!" "No" "Mom's gonna kill me!" I, Harry and Ron all exclaimed at the same time, horrified at the idea of being expelled.

"Grace, please go back to the Great hall and enjoy your welcoming dinner. We will handle here and there is no expulsion required." Minnie said looking at Snape. Yeah! Go Minnie Go! I cheered her mentally.

"They were seen my muggles." Snape said to Mcgonagall.

"I wouldn't be so careless if I were you." I said to Harry and Ron and shook my head.

"Severus, I think its Minerva's decision on what to do with them." Dumbledore said simply.

"Ms. Potter, I said you can go back." Mcgonagall once again reminded and I sighed and exited the office with a 'See you soon' to Harry and Ron. I trusted Mcgonagall completely and went back to the Great hall. I was not in tension because I knew Minnie would always stick to her words and nothing serious is going to happen.

As soon as I reach there and sit on my table the girls start firing questions on me. I tell them the whole story and we all think how bloody awesome it will be except for Rose and Erica. They think its too damn dangerous and was stupid so pull this stunt off. The Sorting ceremony just finished and the food appeared. All of us dug in, Snape and Dumbledore didn't came back halfway through the dinner and Mcgonagall came a few minutes after them. Harry and Ron didn't come so I think they were still at Snape's office. After dinner we all went to our common room chatting, singing and playfully pushing each other.

"Elegance" I said the password to the Salazar's portrait and it opened. Till late night we all stayed at the common room playing and chatting with everyone. At midnight we went to our dorms for sleep. I changed into my night clothes and climbed on bed.

"Night Fellas" Belle hollered and we all said our good night and went to sleep. 'Hope this year is amazing' with this thought I fell asleep.