Chapter 72

I entered the dormitory without knocking and closed the door behind me. I didn't want anyone hearing our conversation. I turned around and froze. Maybe I should have knocked the door first and then came in. I quickly turned around once again and faced the door. It seemed more fascinating and interesting than the scene I just saw.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Fred asked, his voice sounding rather amused than embarrassed in this situation.

"I came here to talk to you! Will you please put on some clothes first!" I asked with clenched fists. My heart was still beating at a super fast pace. I suddenly, was feeling very hot and I could feel my cheeks turn red. Seeing Fred only in a towel wrapped around his waist with his hair wet and drops of water dripping down his muscled and well toned body wasn't helping me have rational thoughts when it was playing like a broken record in front of my eyes.

"Talk about what?" He still hasn't moved from his place in front of the bathroom door.

"Holy Cow, Fred! Put on some clothes, you're not helping me here!" I said. I was getting frustrated as the minutes passed by before I heard footsteps and the sound of a trunk being open. After a few minutes of silence and the sound of clothes I asked, "Are you done?"

"Yup!" Fred popped the 'p'. I slowly turned around with my eyes closed and opened them slowly and froze once again.

In front of me, Fred was still standing in a towel only with his arms folded on his chest and a smirk playing on his lips with his eyes holding a look of amusement. I looked over his figure and saw that he had just faked getting dressed. I slowly made my eyes back to Fred's brown ones. I gulped and took a step back and my back touched the hard wooden door. There was a distance of approximately five footsteps between us now. I held the eye contact with his and ignored my strong urge to look at his muscled chest.

"Uh, why didn't you put on the clothes?" I asked meekly. I just wanted the ground to open up and swallow me. Fred standing half naked in front of me is messing up my mind. 'Oh God! Help me!' I screamed internally.

"It's my dorm, I can roam however I want." I narrowed my eyes at him. My mind was messing up with me and I couldn't think when Fred was standing in front of me like this. My traitorous eyes slid down from his eyes to his chiseled chest and I wanted to scream. Merlin's Beard! He had a six pack abs and I wondered would it hurt him if I punched his stomach or break my bones. I realized I was checking him and I immediately closed my eyes. I need to get out of here! I need some air to breathe! No, I need to go to Madam Pomfrey and get myself checked because I was just checking my enemy out. Since, Fred has remained silent this whole time while I was having mental crisis, I decided to break the ice and run away far, far away from him and hide.

"It's inappropriate, you know? Dress up properly and then we can talk. I will wait outside!" I quickly said and turned around to open the door. It happened so fast that a gasp escaped my mouth. Fred had pulled my hand away from the doorknob and whirled me around so fast that my back collided with the door. Fred held my hands in his hands and placed them beside my hand. Even in my lost state, I tried to wriggle my hands away from his clutch but he just tightened them more. I gave up easily and stayed still. I'm my brain cells just died. I don't know what was happening but I didn't do anything to change the position we were in. I could hear my mind screaming to do something and get away but I blocked the voice out, the rational me was at some corner of my head.

It was few hot seconds before Fred decided to speak, "You should close your mouth." I snapped my mouth shut. My rational side was once again crawling back to the front and telling me to break the eye contact, that it is messing my thoughts. But what did I do? Ignored it.

Fred realized I wasn't going to speak so he spoke once more, "Why are you here, Grace?" His face so close to mine that I could smell his minty breath. Wasn't his half naked body pressed to mine enough that his minty breath was also fanning my face. It was so hot in here. I could feel sweat form on my back.