Chapter 6

Snape said we were making the Wiggenweld Potion.

"Can anybody tell me what does Wiggenweld potion is?" asked Snape his voice like a whisper.

I raised my hand up with some students and obviously the twins sniggered at me because I was the 'Know-it-all Potter'.

"Miss Potter?" Snape said my name and I stood up and said,"The Wiggenweld Potion is a healing potion with the power to awaken a person from a magically-induced sleep."

"Correct, Miss Potter. 5 point to Slytherin" The Slytherins' clapped a little. Snape started explaining it more and I started taking notes. After he finished explaining he said we have to brew it today. He waved his wand and the instructions appeared on the black board.

"You and your partner will make this potion together because its a little difficult potion. Necessary ingredients in the cupboard. " Snape added at the end and once again waved his hand before the cupboard opened. I scowled at the thought of working with Weasley.

The instructions for brewing the Wiggenweld Potion are thus:

Add salamander blood until the potion turns red.Stir until the potion turns orange.Add more salamander blood, this time until it turns yellow.Stir until the potion turns green.Add more salamander blood, until the potion turns turquoise.Heat until it turns indigo.Add more salamander blood until the potion turns pink.Heat until the potion turns red.Add five lionfish spines.Heat until the potion turns yellow.Add five more lionfish spines.Add flobberworm mucus, until the potion turns purple.Stir until it turns red.Add more flobberworm mucus, this time until it turns orange.Stir till it turns yellow.Shake and add until it turns orange again.Add honeywater until it turns turquoise.Heat until it turns pink.Add salamander blood until it turns green.

"You bring the ingredients and I will make the potion because I'm really good at it as compared to you. Don't argue with me on this one because you know it is true and if even a single mistake happens it will give us nasty burn which can be visible for months which I think we both don't want." I said as patiently as I could to him. He just nodded his head with a glare at bossing him around but obliged and walked towards the cupboard to bring the ingredients. He placed the ingredients on the table. I started brewing the potion while explaining it to Fred. He listened it to very carefully. I added the salamander blood into the potion and it turned green.

"Done. Now that was not so difficult was it, Weasley?" I asked Fred smugly.

"Of course it was easy because here the little Miss Perfect knew everything." replied Fred curtly.

"Its not my fault that you're so dumb to brew a potion without blasting it." I retorted angrily.

"Says the know-it-all looser." was his ice cold reply.

I felt angry, I don't like being called a looser. I took out my wand from my robes and did the Jelly-Leg curse on him. Fred collapsed on the ground. He took out his wand from hid robes and did pointed it at me from the ground before turning my hair a neon green. The color trickled my eyes. I lifted him of the ground and he was floating in the air before I dropped him abruptly. He did some magic again before I could do a counter-curse for it flew back and my back hit the wall. I groaned in pain. I stood straightly before making his hair go white and him having a long beard. Before he could do anything we were interrupted by Snape's shouting,"POTTER, WEASLEY, BLACK, WEASLEY DETENTION FOR TWO WEEKS!" We all looked at him bewildered. Merlin! Two weeks of detention with these dimwit and it was the first day back in school and moreover it was the first class in the morning. But wait, why did George and Belle have detention. I turned around and saw that the their potion had blasted and their faces were black, Belle's hair looked ruined with something slimy on her hair whereas George had his arm in a awkward shape. I think that was Belle's doing.

"Your detention starts on Monday. Meet me after the dinner. Now you lot go to the hospital wing quietly I increase your detention." Snape hissed at us. It was our queue before we all scrambled and packed our stuff and got out off the class and went to Madam Pomfrey. Belle and I were walking it front of the twins. Both us were insulting the twins using swear words and telling them how it was all their fault in the first place. The twins were denying it and blaming it at us. How dare they blames us on this! I huffed in pure irritation. We reached Madam Pomfrey. When she saw us she came running towards us and asked what had happened on the first day back on school. We tried to explain her but whenever one started the other started throwing insult which lead to screaming and Madam Pomfrey shouting to make us shut. With some difficulty she understood the problem and took Belle to cure first. After 15 minutes she returned as if nothing had happened, all neat and clean. Then she took George whose arm bones had been misplaced a little due to Belle had a string tied on neck supporting his arm. Then she came to Fred and Me. She told Fred and me that our hair will remain the same color for at least a week but she can remove Fred's beard. I was furious at Fred for doing this to me so I started shouting at him and he shouted back at me. This went back and forth until Madam Pomfrey had to use muting charms on us to keep us quiet. Still we glared at each other till the time Madam Pomfrey dismissed us to our next classes.

Belle and I decided to go to Study of Ancient Ruins instead of Charms so we could stay away from the twins. While walking around into hallways everyone who saw me laughed even Harry and my other three friends too. After Ancient Runes was DADA which went peacefully because the twins and us were sitting as far as possible from each other.

I, Belle, Erica, Jace and Rose walked out of the DADA class but Belle and I took a different turn toward Charms classroom because we had extra class for learning that we missed in the morning instead of our common room. Professor Snape had made this arrangement because our classes were clashing. After Charms Belle and I made our way to the common room. Thank God there were no more classes today. It was a tiring day. Loads of homework were given by all the teachers. I was tired so I flopped down on the soft couch and fell asleep.

-----------------------

Comment, vote and share as much as you can! <3 These things really motivates me to write more..

Please, do vote and comment! <3