Chapter 78

Year 1994: Goblet of Fire

I flanked down on my bed tired. I just got back after celebrating Erica, Rose, Belle and Jace birthdays. As usual, we went to the muggle world. This time we roamed around the streets of London looking out for old shops. We just hoped in and out of any type of old shops. It always interesting to see how the muggle's world is.

"You're back." Remus said from the doorway of my room.

"Yup." I sat up on my bed.

"Packed your bags for tomorrow?" Remus asked with a slight smirk. Oh, I know why there is a slight smirk.

"Why can't I go to Belle's house or Erica's or Rose's or even Jace's?" I threw my hands up in the air defeated.

"Because A. Belle is going to meet Sirius and will come directly to the Quidditch stadium with Tonks, B. Molly demanded that I let you stay with them for the rest of the holiday and C. Arthur managed to snatch a ticket for you, so you should be grateful to him for that ." Remus pointed out.

"But Remus! Pretty please! You know I love the Weasleys' and all but I can't handle Fred." I whined. I had a flashback of the time when I kissed Fred in his dorm and him kissing me in the train as a part of a dare. That thought made me shudder.

Remus always had little joy whenever he saw my face when talked about Fred Weasley. Remus oblivious to my flashback said in an authoritative tone that meant he had a final say in it, "No buts, Grace! That's the final order and moreover, Harry will be there! Don't you wanna meet your little brother?"

"Harry is coming? Why didn't you tell me before? We could have saved so much time from this useless argument. I thought the Uncle Vernon won't allow him and we had to go and kidnap him." I said excitedly.

Remus just sighed and shook his head at me. With a goodnight, he went to his bedroom and I went to sleep.

*****

I brought down my trunk and Scoop's cage downstairs. Scoop was hooting happily. He always gets excited when we go to another place. Remus too brought down his own luggage. He was going to someplace South. He is finally using the Christmas present we bought for him. After breakfast, we both were ready to leave for our destination.

"Be a good girl and don't get in any trouble. Behave nicely at the World Cup and remember disapparation should be done with whole concentration and dedication, one wrong move and your body part can we stuck in one corner while you're in another." I nodded my head understanding. I will be in the sixth year this year. Remus kissed my forehead. I gave a final hug before I stepped on the emerald green flames, took the floo powder and shouted, "The Burrow" and the last thing I saw was Remus waving and smiling at me and before I knew it I was on the Weasleys' house floor, face first.

I heard laughing around me. I looked up and huffed in annoyance. The twins, Ron and Ginny were full on laughing.

"I know it's funny guys but would you mind helping me up now?" I asked sarcastically. George nodded his head and with still a grin on his face helped me stand up.

"Finally you showed up! We were waiting for you." George said and hugged me and I hugged him back.

"Yeah, guys, I missed you too because we didn't eat dinner last Sunday together." I said sarcastically. George just shook his head. I greeted Ron and Ginny.

"Oh, you're here! Welcome back Grace dear." Molly said and pulled me into a hug.

"Molly!" I squeaked because of the sudden cut of my air circulation.