Chapter 15

I sat wide awake in my bed. There stood in front of me Erica and Belle holding a large cake. Rose and Jace both stood aside Erica and Belle holding a horn which I think made the booming sound. It was my birthday! As soon as this registered my mind a big smile made its way on my own.

They brought the chocolate cake towards me. My favorite! I cut the cake while the girls sing 'Happy Birthday' song. I give the first slice to Belle then Jace then Rose and at last Erica. After that he face palm the cake into my face. Oh no they didn't! It was my favorite cake. I lick the cake from my mouth. Mmm.. it was very tasty. All the girls laughed at me.

"Don't worry we have another cake but right now its time for clicking photos." Rose said while chuckling. Erica picked up the camera from her bed and I stood up from my bed. Rose pulled out the box in which we kept our party decorations and accessories such as hats, scarfs, etc..We each pulled out something and Belle bewitched the camera to click photo itself. It floated on the air while clicking photos of us with we making weird poses. I smeared the remaining of the cake on the girls. After clicking photos with cake faces Belle loudly said,"Preeesent time!". We all laughed and the girls bought their gift to me.

I first opened Jace's. I unwrapped the present and it was the cutest of the dresses I have ever seen.

"OMG Jace! Thank you so much! They are the cutest." I said and hugged her she hugged me back. Then I opened Belle and Rose's combined gift. It was a some leather clothes and accessories like a wallet, a ankle-ed leather boots, jackets of two different colors, red and black and a leather belt. It was very expensive.

"Why so expensive guys? Thank you so much you both." and hugged them tightly. The last gift was of Erica, she had brought me a page full of autographs of my favorite quidditch team and had it framed.

"AAAAAAAA!" I was screaming and hugged Erica very tightly and shouted,"Thank you! Thank you"

"I got it you loved your gift. You're welcome and will you now stop shouting in my ear?" Erica laughed.

"Oh yeah. Sorry" I pulled back from her and just waved her hand in response. We clicked a few more photos before Belle removed the magic from the camera. After that I excused myself from the girls and did my daily routine. After that we girl together went to Great hall for breakfast. On the way I got many 'Happy Birthday, Grace' and I just smiled and said,"Thank you." In the entrance of the Great hall, Harry, Hermione and Ron were standing. Beside them was a big and when I mean big it really is big was a box and it was wrapped with a ribbon. We approached them and Harry was the first one to wish me Happy Birthday then he hugged and gave a kiss on my cheek. Then came Hermione and then at last Ron. Then Harry and Ron pushed the box towards me. I raised a eyebrow at them.

"Just open it! Its a combined gift from the three of us." I slowly opened the ribbon first then the wrapper. I opened the box and right now my eyes would be like the child who gets gift on Christmas. Inside the box were a hell load of sweets, candies, chocolates., that too my favorite ones. I hugged all three of them.

"Its so sweet of you all. Thank you" I said to them and went to my side of table for breakfast. More people wished me. Breakfast was quite good and after breakfast and we all went to our spot near the lake. We just spent our whole time until lunch there only because we had no classes in the morning. We were singing, talking about boys or to say specifically to find someone for me and useless things.

It was after lunch and we all were going to Potions class. We were in the dungeons and were waiting for Snape to come outside his class. I was talking with Erica about some stuff in Potions and when Snape came and opened the doors. We went inside but stopped. All seats were divided so that one desk had one student.

"Good morning class" Snape started in his usual whisper-y voice, "Today we will have a surprise test on what we had studied till now just for your practice. The test will be a multiple choice questions." We all started to groan at it. "No groaning and sit down everyone." Snape said.

I scrambled and sat in the end of the class. Snape just had to ruin my birthday. Snape gave us the parchments with the questions. We had 45 minutes to complete this test. All my friends were sitting away from me and beside me was some Gryffindor fellow. The test was okay.

"How was the test?" Belle asked me and the other girls after we exited Snape's class. We all chorused with 'okay' 'bad' 'I hate Snape for this.'

We all made our way to the common room and sat down with the other third year Slytherins. We all were huddled up in a big group joking, laughing and making fun of either a teacher or some student we all commonly hate. It was quite a good time, I mean bonding with other people with no worry of studies or exams for a few hours. We all together made our way to the Great hall for dinner and after dinner we Slytherins had Astronomy class. Right now I was making my way to the common room and the girls were strolling behind slowly. I heard someone saying a spell and then everything went black.

I was woken up water being pour over me.

"What the hell?" I screamed and looked around and saw everyone in front of me. In the middle were some Slytherins holding a banner saying 'Happy Birthday, Prankster.' I stood up and everybody screamed,"SSSUURRPPRRIIISSSEEE".

I was awed at the sight in front of me. There in front of me were my friends from all the freaking house and right now we were some empty classroom decorated for my surprise birthday party.

"Thank you so much guys." I said loudly to everyone. Then someone started playing a song that too some rock kinda music and we all hooted together and started dancing wildly. I first went to Ron, Hermione and Harry and thanked with a kiss on each of their cheeks. Then I went to the girls who were drinking butterbeer and pulled them into a group hug and then screamed,"Thaank you sooo much guys. I really mean it." They all shouted something but it was submerged when the volume of the music was turned up. We all went to dancing once again. We were jmping up and down, eating and drinking, mingling and sometimes flirting. After few hours it was time to go. I see off everyone with a 'bye' and 'thank you for coming'. Harry and his friends were the last to go. After everyone left, we Slytherin lot made our way back to our common room.

"So how did you guys plan it? I mean you were with me the whole day." I asked the girls casually.

"The quidditch team took the responsibility to do it when we were discussing the party." Erica replied yawning.

"How sweet of them." I say.

"Salazar." Belle murmurs and the door opens. Everyone of us were tired so we don't speak anything just silently go to our dorm, change and go to sleep. I see three gifts on my bed and Scoop sitting on the bed. I give her some owl treats and she nips my ear before flying away from the floor. One was from Draco which was a emerald ring, other was from Remus a large teddy bear. Aye, he knows how I love stuff toys. Last gift was from some unknown. I checked in every angle but no name was there. I unwrapped the present. It was a snowball, inside it was a figure of a girl doing something and the scenarios changed when I tired to find a name. When I looked closely at the girl it looked at me and it looked like the snowball was showing someone's memory of watching me. Strange but I found it lovely at the same time. Today was a fantastically fabulous day. With a smile on my face I went to sleep.

-----------------------

Comment, vote and share as much as you can! <3 These things really motivates me to write more..

Please, do vote and comment! <3