Chapter 56

"G! I'm coming too!" Jace whispered from behind. I stopped and turned around and winked at her. Trust Jace to come with me for such things.

"J, we only have to go to Gryffindor's tower and call George out or get inside." I stated the plan.

"Seems easy!" Jace said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes at her. Obviously calling George out or getting inside the room was the only difficult part but we will find some way to enter.

We both were slightly breathless but we easily made our way towards the Gryffindor tower and stood in front of the sleeping or snoring Fat Lady.

"Now what?" Jace whispered. Before I could reply footsteps interrupted us. Jace and I quickly turned around to see who it was. He stopped and looked at us amusingly, he was eating an apple.

"Another prank for me?" Fred asked mockingly.

I scowled and said, "We need George's help. Can you please take us inside?"

"And why would I do that?" Fred asked with an eyebrow raised. If it wasn't for Belle, I think I would have slapped Fred.

"Because I want to talk to him about Belle!" I said harshly. He glared at me before he went past me with our shoulders bumping. He told the password and Jace elbowed me. The fat lady grumbled something but opened the door.

I glanced at her annoyed. I rubbed my stomach where she elbowed. We all went inside the hole like door behind the portrait.

"Be nice. He has too help too you know!" Jace glared and I huffed. I would have to be nice to him, if I wanted him to help. All my anger melted away when I saw Oliver sleeping on a couch near the fire place. I went near him and crouched in front of him. I felt like kissing him. He looked so beautiful right now. The soft glow due to the fire burning made him look so serene. I was leaning down to place a small kiss on his lips before a small cough interrupted me. I looked up and saw Fred fuming and Jace with a smirk.

"You should do what you came here for." Fred whispered coldly and climbed a staircase. I backed away from Oliver and glared at Fred's back for ruining the movement. Jace just looked smug and I looked at her as if she was crazy and then winked before she followed Fred. I stood there for a second and wondered what just happened with Jace and followed them.

Fred reached a door and opened it and entered with us behind him. It was just like our dorm but with red and gold color schemes. Fred walked towards a bed and shook whom I presume is George before he whispered something to him. George immediately bolted awake and looked at our direction. Jace and I were standing near the door. We both move towards George's bed and sat at the sides when he shifted a little. Fred sat opposite me.

"What's wrong?" George asked nervously. I looked at Jace and sighed. She started telling the story and I finished it. She told how people were bullying Belle when we were not around and I finished it with the plan. Both Fred and George had a wicked grin.

"I think we should go now." Jace said and I nodded. We both bid George good nights and Jace bid good night to Fred too while I just glared at him for ruining my Oli La La Land moment.

When we both descended down the stairs. I quickly ran towards Oliver and gave him a light peck on his lips. When I looked at his face, he had a small smile on his face which made my tummy have a weird sensation. Jace just laughed at me and we both walked out of the Gryffindor common room and made our way toward our house with any trouble of getting caught.

We entered our room and saw that the other girls were asleep and we quietly made our way towards our beds. I fell asleep as soon as I laid down with my mind repeating the smile that made its way on Oliver's face when I pecked him.