Chapter 81

When I heard mine and Fred's name being called, I accidentally bit Fred's lower lip and he hissed out in pain. I think I bit him quite hard because I could feel the metallic taste of blood in my mouth. Thank God, he didn't drop me out of the shock of being bitten. Fred slowly put me down and we both stared at each other wide-eyed, scared that someone caught us. Okay, so I was wide-eyed scared and looking at him and he was glaring at me. People do tend to get angry when we cause them some injury, right?

"Fred! Grace!" We heard our names being called out again. We put a little bit of distance from each other and walked towards the direction of the sound. We saw Ginny with a bunch of branches in her hand.

"Let's go! Dad said we have enough wood for now!" Ginny said and turned around. We both didn't follow her but instead waited for her to go.

"Gosh, I am so sorry! I didn't mean to bite you. Merlin's beard! You're bleeding..." I turned towards Fred and looked at his lips. I grimaced. His lips were swollen and I could see the cut clearly on his lower lip, bleeding.

"I will live." Fred said amusedly as he wiped the blood from his lips.

"Weasley?" Fred looked at me with raised eyebrows.

"This can't happen again. It happened now was wrong in itself and I don't want to repeat it!" I said while tying my hair in a bun. They got tangled when Fred was running his hands through them.

"Sure." He said with a sweet smile and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"I mean it!"

"I know and by the way, the hickey looks good on you." Fred said left me as he walked back to the direction of our tent and I looked his retreating back disbelievingly. He left me an effing hickey! I groaned and smacked my head in a near by tree. As soon as I hit my head, I groaned once again in pain. I rubbed my forehead with my fingers and felt a small bump forming there. With a sullen expression, I got out of the forest and towards our tent.

"What happened to your lips?" I heard George asking Fred when I was near the tent.

"And you look like you had rough wood searching." George said as I came and sat beside him.

"Very rough!" I said sarcastically and George looked at me confused.

"We had a snogging session, again!" Fred said casually.

George's eyes widened in surprise and mine in shock. Who would have thought Fred would so casually say it out loud. I suddenly feel like strangling his neck right now.

"Again? God! Grace, I didn't know you liked Fred, it would have solved so much of problem..ouch!" Before George could complete his sentence, he was smacked in his head by Fred who glared at him. George apparently understood what Fred meant because he shut his mouth after that.

"Solved what problem?" I asked both the twins with narrowed eyes. Both didn't even look me in the eye.

"You've been ages," George said suddenly. Harry and his friends had come back with pots now filled with water.

"Met a few people," said Ron, setting the water down, "You did not get that fire started yet?"

"Dad's having fun with the matches," said Fred. Hadn't they come now, I am sure I could have gotten my answer for what problem they were talking about.

As far as Arthur is concerned, he was having no success at all in lighting the fire, but it wasn't for lack of trying. Splintered matches littered the ground around him, but he looked as though he was having the time of his life. "Oops!" he said as he managed to light a match and promptly dropped it in surprise.