Chapter 67

I was woken up by Harry. My eyes sputtered open which were sticky due to me crying.

"What happened, Harry? It's still dark outside, you alright?" I started babbling, my voice coming out groggily and deep due to sleep and once again crying.

"No, nothing happened, it's I couldn't sleep. All these thoughts! I want to tell it to someone..I'm sorry for waking you up, I am sorry, I just wanted it all out." Harry replied with guilt.

"Even if it meant no sleeping for days to help you, I would gladly not sleep. What's up?" I asked and sat on the bed. Harry was already sitting, the faint light glowed on Harry's face, giving away his torn out expression.

After taking a deep breath, he started, "I haven't told anyone about the Grim, not even Ron -and Hermione,

because I knew Ron would panic and Hermione would scoff. The fact remained, however, that it had now appeared twice, and both appearances had been followed by near-fatal accidents; the first time, I had nearly been run over by the Knight Bus; the second, fallen fifty feet from my broomstick. Was the Grim going to haunt me until I actually died? Was I going to spend the rest of my life looking over my shoulder for the beast? And then there were the dementors. I feel sick and humiliated every time I thought of them. Everyone said the dementors were horrible, but no one else collapsed every time they went near one. No one else heard echoes in their head of their dying parents. Because I now know who that screaming voice belonged to now. I had heard her words, heard them over and over again during the night hours in the hospital wing while I laid awake. When the dementors approached me, I heard the last moments of our mum's life, her attempts to protect me, Voldemort, and Voldemort's laughter before he murdered her....My dreams are filled with dementors and mum's scream and I am woken up by them.." I was shocked to hear all of this. I screamed internally at me for crying over some petty boy issues. I hugged Harry and he just laid his head down on my chest.

"Sweetheart, just because you have twice seen the grim doesn't mean a thing. Just because someone had said you will die due to the grim, doesn't mean anything. I know you will grow old and have a big family and then only will you die with a smile on your face. Moreover, just because you faint when dementors come near you only suggests that you have seen things no one should have at your age. Fainting doesn't make you weak or something less. You're fearing the fear and that isn't bad. You know, even big powerful wizards and witches don't like them. I suggest you think about happy thoughts before going to sleep. Moreover, if someone is out there to get ya, they will have to do so over my dead body." And I tickled Harry and he laughed a little.

"Now, go to sleep. It's Monday tomorrow!" Harry groaned and laid down. Eventually, Harry well asleep and I couldn't. I just laid there, staring at the ceiling and wondered to just block out my own feelings and help everyone. Wallowing in self-pity was not gonna make me help my little brother and friends, who need me more.

*****

I woke Harry up because it was time for him to go and get ready for school today. Poppy had finally given Harry permission to leave hospital wing and indulge in normal activities. I hope the school things will keep Harry busy from his dreams or nightmares.

"What?" Harry asked and turned his back to me.

"Its school today and you can finally go back to your classes!" I said and Harry immediately sat up. After clearing hospital wing, Harry and I made our ways to our respective houses.

I opened the dorm door and entered in.

"Hey, where were you?" Erica asked. She was tying her hair in a rubber-band.

"I went to visit Harry at night." I shrugged. Erica nodded her head and went back to finishing her hairstyle. Jace was still asleep, Rose was no where to be seen so is Belle.