Chapter 48

I crawled back towards the front door, not literally though. I knocked twice on the front door before Remus opened the door. His expression turned into that of a pure fury. Uh-oh, seems like I'm in a big-big trouble. Obviously you're gonna me in trouble, you dimwit, my mind mentally taunted me.

"Hi-" Before I could even say two words to Remus, he pulled me inside the house and slammed the door forcefully and apparated us someone where. Since, I was dead tired and all my muscles were aching I felt my world spinning around when we reached our destination. I opened my closed eyes and realized where we were.

"Hello everyone!" I said and smiled nervously at very very furious Aunt Andromeda, Uncle Ted, Dora and Remus. Belle was standing beside me and she kicked me in my shin. I glared at her and she glared back at me. Her eyes said to behave like an innocent girl. Well, its good that when girls are best friends we can communicate with our eyes. And yup, Remus have brought us to the Tonks house. I guess me and Belle gonna get the lecture together. Thank God for that! If I was alone the lecture might have bored me out.

"Ahem, ahem." Remus coughed and I looked at him and he glared at me. I think I should not think of other things right now.

"Do you know what you girls got yourselves into?" Aunt asked in a very calm voice. You know that calmness we feel before a storm comes in. Yup, that was how Aunt's voice felt like. Belle and I gulped very audibly.

"You both think leaving a letter would be enough for us to know you both were safe?!" Aunt shouted and Belle and I both visibly flinched. I bowed my head down. I would have been worried sick too if I were in her shoes. Damn, I wouldn't have even thought of the idea in the first place if it wasn't for my darling, Belle here.

"You both girls..." Aunt started.

Five and half hours later all the lecture finished, till then neither Belle or me dared to utter a single word.

"As for your punishment we all have decided to kick out of the house for 2 days because after that you both are going back to school." Aunt snapped. My mouth dropped open.

"Why oh why?" I said and ran towards Remus and hugged him.

I quivered my voice a little and said, "You wouldn't do such a thing now, would you Remus? Where will we go or where will we stay? We don't know anyone." I looked up at him with my best puppy dog eyes. Remus pried my away from him and put a little distance between us and looked at me pointedly with hi arms folded. I looked at everyone, even Belle was giving me a blank stare.

"Did you think of all this when you both ran away?" Remus said.

"We got too deep in the flow, Rem!" I defended.

"What is that?" Remus asked.

"We wanted to-"

"Do something adventurous!" Belle interrupted me. I glanced at her confused and she was staring at anything but me.

Aunt sighed, "Look girls, we all have an marriage to attend and we cannot take you with us because your school starts in two days. We have booked a room in Leaky Cauldron and have already purchased your this year books. I hope you both will be good girls this time and not disobey us." Aunt said calmly.

"Okay. Take care." Belle said and walked out of the room. I looked at her back confused. Why didn't she tell everyone the real reason?

"We're leaving in an hour. So you can rest in Belle's room until then and we will send the dinner up only." Uncle said.

"I wanted to take Belle's mind of her dad so that's why we ran away." I spoke when everyone was about to leave. They all froze.

Remus came and ruffled my hair and smiled softly, "I understand but still its no way to cheer her mood. Running away is not an option, kiddo." I nodded my head and turned around, leaving the room and climbed the stairs. Well, I partially told them the truth. I opened Belle's room door and entered in.

"Why did we lie?" I asked her. She was sitting at the edge of her bed, staring out of the window.

"I don't want to see pity, sympathy and sadness in their eyes." She replied quietly.

"They wouldn't have shown you!" I retorted.

"My father is a killer in their eyes. Only we know he isn't the who killed the muggles and there is no way to prove him innocent." I stayed silent. Proof, that's what we need. I lied at her bed and closed my eyes. All the images of our adventure played in my head. I tried to find something, something that can give me at least a small hint. I fell asleep while thinking, exhaustion took over me.

"Wake up, sleepy head!" Someone screamed in my ear and I bolted awake. I heard a click sound and then someone laughing. I looked at the source and tilted my head.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked annoyed that an idiot is interrupting my sleep.

"You!" He wheezed out.

"Hmph. Good to know you find me amusing." I say and fall back into my bed and try to sleep once again.

"You cannot sleep! You have to get ready. We are leaving and you're coming with me." Fred said.

"What? Where are we going?" I asked with half eye-lids open. I looked around for the clock and saw we were not in Belle's room. "Where are we? How did I come here? You kidnapped me didn't you! I knew you are an evil person but Molly was to blind in her son's love to see your true self." I asked panicked babbled.

"You done, sleepyhead? We're in Leaky Cauldron and Remus brought you here yesterday. You were too tired that you didn't wake up when they tried to wake you up. Come on, get ready fast, we have a place to go." Fred said in a bored and annoyed tone.

I sighed and then asked, "But why am I coming anywhere with you? For as far as I know you could murder me and feed me to Mrs. Norris."

Fred chuckled and said, "As far as it sounds like an good idea I cannot do such a thing. You get ready fast because we have lots of places to go. And Belle and George have gone on a full day date. And I will tell you the reason for you being with me later on." I closed my mouth, stopping myself before I could and where was Belle.How did he know I was gonna ask about Belle. Well, I got out from my bed and went towards the bathroom. I stripped down off my clothes and went to take a hot shower. After a quick shower I wrapped a towel around me exited the bathroom.

"Aaaah! What are you still doing here?" I shouted at Fred. That dimwit still haven't left my room yet. He looked up and met my eyes and smirked.