Chapter 10

Divination class always gives me creep. It so dark, super sweet smelly in here. We had to sit in a group of 2 so Belle and I sat together, Erica and Rose and Jace sat with a boy named Kelvin Brown because she had a huge crush on him and didn't want to miss a single chance with him. Professor Trelawney came in as usual covered in her shawls and loads of bangles. We were doing the tea cup readings.

"Good morning class. We shall start the dream recording from the next class and today will be the last day when we will practice the tea cup reading." Trelawney announced in her all light feathery and misty voice and I was very glad after this. Trelawney has not come around my table for checking till now so I had no problem. Usually Belle and I just chatted and sometimes do the reading.

"Let see what the tea leaves say for you, Miss Potter." Trelawney said and took the cup from Belle's hands. Bloody hell! I had to jinx myself, didn't I know? Everyone stopped doing their work and listened to what the she had to say.

"Oh my dear child!" started Trelawney in her feathery voice "Some one you will be in great great danger. The enemy of the enemy will face again but he have to seek the power first." everyone looked at me.

"Thank you professor for the heads up. I will look out for everyone I love." I replied very calmly even though I just wanted to scream in frustration. The class ended after this incident. No one paid much attention to it because Mcgonagall had said Trelawney even though a colleague of her thought she predicted rubbish and not one thing she said have happened ever. That's why we ignored it and went to our next class that is Transfiguration with Gryffindor. What a great day ahead! Note my sarcasm.

The second, third and fourth period with certain Gryffindors were pure torture. Not only Fred and George decided to play a prank on Belle and I, they even mocked us on how careless we were and didn't know what we were writing in transfiguration due to their bewitched quills. In Potions we got them back by using a muggle glue on their seats so when they sat down they couldn't get up when they got up their pants got torn and it revealed a huge hole in the back. And in DADA we had a huge argument which Professor Quirrell tried to resolve with this shuttering but we all screamed "shut up" on his face and continued with our argument. Eventually we all shut our mouths when Quirrell said one month detention and we will not be allowed to play quidditch. No way in hell we were gonna sacrifice our quidditch. Its practically life.

Right now we were in Great hall having our lunch. All classes were finished for the day and at 3:00 we had final quidditch practice for the Gryffindor versus Slytherin game. The girls and I headed towards the lake and took our homework and finished it within an hour. It was a bit chilly outside so were all covered in blankets and I had brought some snacks and butterbeer from the kitchen. We were just sitting, talking and goofing among us. But what Trelawney said still lingered in my mind. What if she was talking about Harry? Because the boy has enemies before he could learn to speak properly.

"Grace, lets so. Its half an hour before 3. If we get late Flint is gonna have a heart attack." Belle's voice took me out of my thoughts. I got up and we bid goodbye to other girls and headed for our dorm. We changed into our quidditch practice uniform and went to practice. We were not late so Flint didn't say anything. We practiced triple the amount we usually did because we had to beat Gryffindors at all cost. It was 6 when we finished practicing and went back. It was hell. My body was aching in almost every part and all my muscles were sore. I was all smelly and sweaty. I showered first and my sore muscles relaxed a bit. All the sweat and grim was washed out of my body. I changed into my night clothes and got out of the bathroom.

"Good night fellas" I said to the other girls.

"Aren't you coming down for the dinner?" Belle asked.

"No, I'm tired and sleepy. You all go" I couldn't hear her reply as I was already asleep.

Next day:

Someone was nudging me continuously. I turned around and swatted their hand away. That proved them more to do so.

"What?" I asked grumpily and rubbed my eyes to remove the sleep.

"Quidditch time and you have an hour and a half before the game starts." replied Erica. I ran out of my bed into the bathroom before a peron could say Hogwarts. I showered and changed into my quidditch uniform and tied my hair into a pony tail. The girls had already left so I went to the Great hall alone. I was very excited for the game. We have been winning for the past several years and wanted it to continue as it is. Before reaching my friends I went to Harry.

"Good luck, brother" I winked and smiled at him.

Harry grinned and replied,"You too, sister." I turned around and went back to my friends. Jace's mother had just told her about her clothes new lining and said she is gonna send us the new collections. Jace's mother was an amazing fashion designer. She had accepted Belle and I even though some families didn't. She always sent us new clothes whenever she designed new clothes because she said we all looked like models and whenever we wore and walked around it was like advertising only and it attracted more customers. We all were happy about this news. We finished the breakfast quickly and made our way to the quidditch field. Belle and I parted from others with them wishing us some 'good lucks','kick the Weasley's twins arses off'. We went to our changing room where everyone had gathered. Flint gave us the motivation speech as usual while we commented in between along with the other guys just to annoy him.

Our house's name was called out and we all walked out on the fields with our broomstick held in our hands. There were many 'boos' but mostly cheering. Madam Hooch told the captains to shake hands. Flint and Wood shook hand and tired to break each others hand. After a long time they let go of each others hand.

"No dirty playing." she said specifically to Flint. We all mounted on our brooms. Madam Hooch blew the whistle and we were in the air. She threw the quaffle and the Gryffindor took it before we could and quickly made a point. This continued for 2 times more before I got angry and tried to get hold of the quaffle which I was successful and scored a point for Slytherin. I scored at least 50 more points. Flint knocked off Wood from his broom and he fell unconscious on the ground giving Gryffindors a penalty where they scored a point. The score was 30-100. We were still ahead by 70 points. Fred and George mostly sent the bulgers at me but Belle saved me. Belle's bulger almost hit every Gryffindor's player. I was waiting for the pass from Flint when I noticed something strange happening to Harry's new Nimbus 2000 broom which Mcgonagall had brought him. He was gonna fall down. Fred, George and I all were trying to save Harry from falling down but whenever we got near him it got more higher so we stayed still. The broom stopped moving weirdly and Harry got on the broom alright. I exhaled a breath.

"Potter! Take the quaffle" Adrian shouted at me. I catched the quaffle and I was trying to get pass the Gryffindor chasers and I was moving along the stands so that less can chase around me for the quaffle. Suddenly a bulger hit me in the stomach and my broom shifted a little and my head hit the stand. I felt light headed and I lost balance of my broom and I started falling. I think I fell on someone and their arms were around me. I was loosing my consciousness. Both of us falling down quickly. Bam! All went black.

-----------------------

Comment, vote and share as much as you can! <3 These things really motivates me to write more..

Please, do vote and comment! <3