Chapter 58

"What about this?" I asked holding another top and showing it to the girls. The girls shook there head and I sighed. We were trying to choose a top for me for my date with Oliver and its been half an hour and we couldn't decide a damn top for my black jeans. I picked up a dark red colored top from my trunk and showed it to the girls.

"This one!" Jace said excitedly and I finally sighed in relief. I quickly put the top on and slipped on the shoes. I styled my hair into a messy bun and applied some gloss for my lips.

"How do I look?" I asked nervously.

"Simple and beautiful!" Erica winked and I smiled.

"I don't want something more to happen so I better get going." I said and walked towards the dorm door.

"You have to agree, G, it was an awesome prank!" Belle said from her bed. I had lost my voice for nearly 5 hours after Fred pranked me. It was the worst 5 hours because I couldn't speak with anyone or answer anything and whenever I and Oliver talked, he was laughing half the time. Oh boy, Fred doesn't know what's gonna hit him when I get my hands on him.

I rolled my eyes and turned and looked at her, "I agree but it doesn't mean my next prank will be any less."

"What's the prank?" Rose paused reading her book and looked up at me.

"Will think of it later, gotta go now!" I blew them a flying kiss and heard a chorus of byes. I tiptoed down the stairs and towards the exit of the common room. I sighed when I realized no one was there and quickly exited and made my way towards the classroom Oliver and I agreed to meet. I made sure no one was following me or around me. I slowly opened the door the door of the classroom and entered in. I gasped at the scene in front of me. There, right in front of me was a round table laid with food and with two chairs across each other and a candle burning in the middle. The room was a filled with a flowery scent and when I looked around I saw rose petals spread near the table and chair.

An arm wrapped itself around my waist and I jumped a little and looked at Oliver whose eyes were filled with nervousness yet a twinkle was present.

"I-I..Ol" I couldn't speak anything and I got lost in his eyes. The candle's glow made him look so beautiful and I couldn't help but observe his facial features, from his eyes to his nose to the smirk playing on those pink kissable lips.

"I will take it as you liked it alot." I nodded my head because I couldn't speak. Oliver removed his arm from my waist and held my hand and led me towards the chair. He pulled the chair out for me and then pushed it and sat on the chair across me. I looked around the room and saw that the room was pitch black and the only source of the light was the candle.

"Oliver, its beautiful. How did you do all this?" I asked surprised by this and happy that I could speak and that he had done it all for me.

"Shh, let's not talk about it now. I know we had dinner earlier so I thought let's have deserts again. A little birdy told me apple pie is your favorite." Oliver smiled and his dimple popped up. I was feeling very special, I don't know why, maybe because he knew my favorite dessert or its just wholly him. Who knew a person can make you feel so much emotions.

We soon dug into our desserts and talked about random-est of the random topics and got to know each other little more.

After an hour or so, Oliver surprised me once again, "I have something more."

"There's more of it? Darn it, Oliver! I can barely process this surprise." I replied shaking my head but a smile formed in my face. I'm still in my after surprise-mode and this boy says he has one surprise. He just winked and blew the candle. I couldn't see Oliver but a dull white light suddenly loomed over us. I looked up and my jaws dropped. Above us, instead of ceiling there were small lights like stars twinkling in the black background.

I looked at Oliver who was scratching his head nervously.

"Too much of cliche?" He asked and chuckled nervously.

"Yup, but if these cliches are gonna be like this, I think I will have hundred more cliche moments like this!" Oliver chuckled once again.

"Now you're being cliche! Come on!" Oliver stood up and came towards me. He pulled me out of my chair and dragged me towards blanket laid down on the floor with many pillows over it.

"Why didn't I notice it earlier?" I wondered out loud.

"You were too lost in ogling me!" Oliver looked at me for a second and winked. Oliver laid down on the blanket and suddenly pulled me and I fell on him with a little cry.

"Oliver!" I whined and tried to get up from above him.

"What?" He asked innocently and wrapped his arms around my waist tightly. I placed my hands on his chest and tried to ignore the muscles under his shirt and tried unsuccessfully to push me off him.

"Relax, I like it this way." Oliver said and I met his eyes and raised an eyebrow.

"But what if I don't like it?" I challenged.

"Then deal with it." He smirked and I poked my tongue at him.

"Tell me, Wood, how did you manage to do this all by yourself?" I asked him while playing lightly with his silky soft hair. He rolled his eyes.

"You're never letting go off it, are you?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Some friends may or may not have helped me or gave me some ideas." Oliver replied smiling.

"Awww, you're so cute! Asking your friends to help for impressing your dream girl" I cooed and squished his cheeks. He swatted my hands away before turning us over so he was hovering over me.

"I don't like when someone squishes my cheeks and anything for you, darling!" Oliver glared playfully before a cheeky smiled formed on his face.

"Now, now, that's someone's problem not mine, because I'm not someone!" I said coolly.

He rolled his eyes and smiled, "Yeah, you're not someone!" and kissed my nose.

"Did I tell you that you look beautiful today?" Oliver asked.

"No, you're such a bad boy, not even complimenting your woman!" I pouted.

"Don't pout!" Oliver frowned.

"Why not?" I narrowed my eyes and pouted more.

"Grace, don't!" I rolled my eyes, "What's wrong with pouting?"

"Because guys found it tempting!" Oliver said before I could reply, his lips were on mine. I froze. I quickly overcame the shock that Oliver was kissing me and I kissed him back. The kiss was slow and sweet yet the fireworks in my tummy were telling it differently. I felt the world around me slow down. I entangled my hands in his hair and I felt his hand cup my face. He deepened the kiss my slowly licking my bottom lip and I gladly let him. We both tried to savor each others mouth before he won. After few minutes, Oliver broke the kiss and I opened my eyes. I whined when he broke this kiss, I wanted more of it, more of his chocolate flavored mouth's taste. It felt so addicting. Never I felt like this before, it feels scarily wonderful. Oliver chuckled at my childish reaction and I rolled my eyes. We both were out of breath, we both were flushed red and his lips were red and swollen and I'm sure mine were too.

I was feeling hot, very hot so much that I wanted his lips on mine again so I pulled him and kissed him hard on his lips after taking our much needed oxygen break. Oliver responded immediately and within seconds we were in a hot make out session. One minute we were making out and the other minute he was peppering small kisses all over my face and neck and unknown voice were coming from my mouth. I felt pure pleasure and happiness right now. Once again, Oliver brought his lips on mine and he groaned. His groan made me kiss him more roughly when something happened and we both stopped.

Oliver and I were looking at each other with wide eyes. It happened again.

I know our heart is beating fast, but right now its because of the sound of the classroom door being knocked where we were currently in, making out passionately.