Chapter 55

These fast few days have been very hectic. You ask why? Its all because Chris Bons has made sure to make my life a living hell. I cannot breathe a single second freely without him being in my personal space. Who am I kidding? I'm perfectly enjoying his feeble attempts of making my life a living hell. And to add cherry on the top it is that I'm the quidditch captain of my house! I was so happy when Snape told me about it at the end of the first day. Thank you to him my nerve-wrecking first day was made so awesome. I couldn't sleep that night with all the plans I made for the team. Belle groaned the time Snape told me about it. Well, she had a right to groan because she knows how brutal and cruel I'm gonna get.

Its Tuesday, so we were coming out of Herbology, our last class of the day. I was the last one to leave along with Erica because we were clearing up some doubt. So, when we left our classroom Oliver was standing outside and a sigh of relief escaped from his mouth when he saw us. I felt a smile curving my face when I saw him.

"Hi girls!" Oliver said calmly.

"Hey" "Hi", I and Erica chipped together.

"Um, can I talk to you alone, Grace?" Oliver asked rubbing his back side of the neck. Erica winked at me with a smirk and left quietly. I glared at her but smiled when Oliver coughed to gain my attention.

"Uh, sorry. What were you saying?" I asked him.

"I-I was saying congratulations for your captain-ship for your team." Oliver shuttered.

"Why, thank you, Oliver." I said and waited for him to say something. He was looking here and there and it looked like he was in deep thought. He took a deep breath before he spoke, "Grace, I like you very much. Don't ask me why or how, I just do. So, will you go out with me on the upcoming Hogsmeade trip and- and can you think of spending a little more time everyday with me because I want you to..." He trailed off with a smile but I could see nervousness in his eyes. I stood there dumbfounded for a few seconds before I excitedly nodded my head and said a 'yes', might I add too quickly and cheerfully. He just laughed it off.

"Wanna go to the Great hall together?" Oliver asks holding out his hand. I gingerly took it and smiled at him. We slowly walked towards the Great hall. Holding his hand felt nice and something I couldn't point out. We just had a normal conversation like how was your day or your studies are going since neither of knew what to say now that I agreed to him for going out with him. It wasn't awkward it was just we were thinking what to ask each other in this short journey. We decided to keep it a secret for now since we didn't want gossip to go around and reached the entrance of Great hall. He let go off my hand and I felt sad.

"Don't worry, I'm all yours now." Oliver chuckled before going towards his table. Yup, he is mine. I smirked evilly, oh boy, he doesn't know what he has gotten himself into. I entered in a few seconds after he did. The girls were chatting leisurely and stopped when they saw me. Jace wiggled her eyebrows when I sat down beside her.

"Spill!" They all said in unison.

"Not here, I don't wanna gross out ickle Draco's mind with dirty dirty things we did." I said and covered up Draco's ears who was sitting on the right side of me. His face was scrunched up and he glared at me.

"Dirty things remind me, Draco, can't you stop Lucius from doing something?" Belle glared at him. I don't know how dirty things reminded Belle of Lucius. I thought about it for a moment and realized dirty sure leads to Lucius because he is one heck of a dirty player.

"You know I won't because and anyways I don't like that big giant oaf. I was almost killed because of his stupid pet" Draco said bitterly. Belle swatted his head and he hit his head at the table.

"Don't hit me! I am already injured." Draco whined. Pansy started asking Draco questions if he alright or if he needs her to feed him. Belle snorted at it and rolled her eyes. Can't blame her for this reaction.

Back to the present, I was finally noticed by Oliver Wood after the past year and a half of stealing glances from each other. It was very cute on how he came to me to talk.I can't stop smiling or blushing even thinking about it. Oliver Wood is the hot-shot candy eye, heart-throb, Gryffindor quidditch team's captain in his last year. Every girl wnted to get a piece of him and lucky me! I sighed.

"You little-" Jace screeched but Erica covered her mouth. I just finished telling girls the story of how Oliver asked me out and I was lost in the moment and Jace was snapping me out of my dazed mind by cursing.

"You never told me you liked Woods." Rose said accusingly.

I raised my hands in defense and said, "I never noticed it until a few days back and how happy and giddy I was when he asked me out."

The door was slammed shut by a very angry Belle. We all looked at each other with concern and got huddled around Belle in her bed.

"What got your knickers in a twist?" Jace asked jokingly to lighten up the mood. Belle broke down crying and hugged me very tightly. It almost cut off my air circulation but I hugged her and started stroking her hair. After I don't know what felt like eternity she calmed down enough to tell us what happened.

"Its getting worse day by day and I don't know how can I handle more. Since day whenever I'm alone people are harassing or calling me names because of my father. In front of them I may appear strong but each word of them is hurting me and its like I am being stabbed in heard with a knife. Only our house and few people people are supporting me and the rest of them are..." Belle trailed off hiccuping. I rubbed her back to comfort her.

"How come you are telling all of this now?" Rose demanded angrily.

"I don't wanna bring you all down with me and be called names like me." Belle said meekly.

"Oh Belle! Even if you were going to bring us to hell we would gladly come with you." Jace said and we agreed with her. Belle nodded her head and mumbled a weak thank you. We all sat around her and made her lay down on bed. We told her how we are going to be at her side all the time and the people who insults her gonna go down with some payback. She soon fell asleep. I called out Belle's name for few seconds but she was in heavy sleep and only snored in reply.

"Girls, I have a plan!" I said with a cheerful smile. All girls looked confused but had the same cheerful smile that I have when the listened to my plan.

"Be careful!" Rose said and I gave her a wink before tiptoeing out off the room. The plan 'Belle Smiles' officially begins as I make my way out of the common room.

Rest in peace, Alan! You will ALWAYS be missed! <3 #WandsRaised.

Hello guys, its been a long long time since I last updated. Sorry, its been hectic and bad these past few days. Firstly, exams are going on and the second, Snape decided to go to Heaven so early. :(

I'm sorry for the delay guys but I just don't get enough time for to sit and update. Hope you all liked it. :) And finally I revealed the mystery guy that Grace has been staring at. I hope you all were surprised at this surprise element.

Till then
Hasta-la-Vista, Potterheads! :*

xoxo

Lalitha.