Chapter 41

People were taking loudly around me and I felt irritated. I felt my sleep being disturbed. I grabbed my pillow and placed it over my head and the voices seemed to be dimmed down. I relaxed and went back to my sleep peacefully.

Two Weeks Later:

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around. I was not in my room! I looked here and there a little panicked but relaxed after I realized where I was. I was in the hospital wing. But what was I doing here? I scratched the back of my head. My body felt very stiff as if I had no moment for a long time. It was cloudy outside. I turned towards the edge of the bed, my legs dangling in the edge, I slipped my feet into the slippers. I stood up, my legs wobbly and my legs shook after 2-3 steps but afterwards I started walking perfectly. My muscles seemed to less stiffen now. I was wearing a black pajama and a emerald knitted jumper. I tied my hair into a messy bun and continued my walking towards the Great hall for breakfast or whatever time it was. I just wanted food. I felt hungry, tried and restless. I finally reached Great hall. Ginny ran past me, I swayed a little bit but steadied myself before I lost my balance, I felt something strange around her. I ignored the feeling as soon as it came and entered the Great hall.

It was a cliche moment really, because as soon as I entered Great hall, everyone stopped whatever they were doing and gawked at me.

I scowled, "Never seen a person before in pajamas?" I shouted annoyed. They immediately went back to their work. I just saw Harry run towards me before he tackled me into a bone crushing hug. I gladly hugged him back. I mean, who would want to miss a hug in the morning or evening, right? We let go off each other after few minutes and I grinned at him and he grinned back.

"What's with the hug? Even though I don't mind it." I asked him. Harry's smile flattered and I raised an eyebrow at him. Before he could do anything I was crushed between pillars. Those pillars were none other than, Belle, Jace, Erica and Rose.

"Love you too, guys. But what's with the hugs and all? And Jace, woman! Why the hell are you crying?" I asked worried. She just smiled and wiped her tears.

"GRACE!" Hermione shouted and hugged me with Ron. I hugged them back but now I was confused.

"Children, why don't you all sit together and let have Grace her breakfast? After all, she must be very hungry after 2 weeks of sleep." Dumbledore spoke from his seat. I looked at him with my mouth opened. What the hell was I doing in hospital wings for the past two weeks asleep? I don't remember any accident happening to me. I looked at my friends and my brother with confused and question eyes.

"Eat then I and Harry will tell you everything, okay?" Belle asked and I nodded. I was very curious and was dying to know but the small roars in my stomach said I had to wait because I was hungry and I had to eat food.

We all decided to sit on the Gryffindor table. Some of them objected because we were Slytherins and wecannot sit there but we ignored them and sat. Lucky me, I got to sit with Mr. Fred Weasley. He just nodded at me when I sat beside him and I raised my brows at him. He ignored me and continued eating his breakfast. Fred looked angry and tensed because he was stabbing his food with fork and eating it and his body posture was very rigid. Erica called me and I turned my attention towards her who started telling me what did I miss and how she and the girls completed my class work and home works. I was very glad hearing that and thanked all of them and promised them a treat from me in Hogsmeade.

I made small conversations here and there with people who came to from other houses and asked me about my health and I answered them as politely as possible and told them I was fine from the fever I was suffering. Trust me, I would be great actor in the muggle world if I could from all the fake smiles and talking polite I'm doing with the people. Rose, who was sitting on my other side had warned me earlier that they have told everyone that I had nasty apparently when they noticed my absence.

I rubbed my stomach happily, I have eaten double to amount I usually ate today.

"What day is it today?" I asked realizing I have to go to class today.

"Its Saturday, sissy, no classes!" Harry said happily.

"Really?!" I asked with a frown, "I did nothing productive for two weeks and I get to do nothing productive for two more days." Everybody around me chuckled and I narrowed my eyes at Harry and Belle who was sitting beside him and smiled sweetly at them.

"I know what I want to do today, lets hear the story of what happened these past two weeks!" I said with narrowed eyes at them. Harry and Belle both sighed and got up. I got up with them and they both moved towards the exit of the Great Hall and I followed them. We all walked silently with Belle and Harry walking ahead of me. Finally they stopped in an empty classroom and stepped inside. I too entered in and closed the door.

"So.." Belle started and she with the help of Harry told me everything from the night I was roaming in the corridor and how Filch caught me and took me to Dumbledore who was in the hospital wing because there was another attack on a student named Colin Creevey, hence the cause of my behavior due to which I don't remember anything that happened that night and my strange and immature behavior. Harry also told me how Dobby, a house-elf was the one for closing the station gate at London and how he bewitched the bludger to follow Harry because Harry's life was in danger and Dobby didn't want Harry to come to Hogwarts this year. They also told me how Harry can hear voices in the walls, is a parslemouth which he found out during the dueling week and how everyone else is frightened by him because they think he is heir of Slytherin and they are more afraid now since the boy who Harry saved from the snake is petrified also along with the Gryffindor ghost.

"Okay..That was a lot to digest and don't you worry Harry, we are always there for you no matter what the world or the school says about you." I tell Harry.

"Also, the girls know about your powers and understood very well on why we kept it a secret. I had to tell them since they were very suspicious and wouldn't stop bothering me and I'm sorry!" Belle said in one breath and looked nervous.

"No worries, I was about to tell them sooner or later." I smiled reassuringly at her.

"So, that's all folks?" I asked both of them.

"Pretty much!" Harry said. I nodded and we all left the classroom to enjoy the rest of our day.

Belle and I went to our room and met with the rest of the girls. The girls were angry at first but then we all made up and right now we were all chatting, eating and opening my get well soon presents.

"Damn girl! You got load of gifts. But only one person knows you too well that they gave you a box of chocolate lava stuffed muffins!" I snatched the box from Rose as soon as she completed the sentence. I picked out a muffin from the box and took a bite from it. I moaned in pleasure. Whoever gave it to me had a nice choice or a coincidence because these muffins are my life.

"Please stop making these sounds, it looks wrong!" Rose whispered yelled and we all laughed. Jace tried to take one muffin but I swatted her hand and glared at her.

"No one, I mean no one takes my food!" I said with a glare. And that's how my rest of the day went with lazying around the girls either in the dorm or in the common room with other Slytherins.