Chapter 34

One Week Later:

Girls and I were coming out of double period DADA.

"Why did Dumbledore make him a teacher?" Erica whined.

"I think he got a kick from seeing students tolerating this scum!" Jace hissed. I think I will be in same mood as her if I was forced to sit on the front desk and was given a lecture on how I don't anything about Lockhart and to be around his breath-stopping perfume.

"Once again, when was he introduced in our school?" I asked adjusting my books in my arms.

"When you had gone with Snape," Belle said hitting me in my head.

"Because you have at least asked me this question 300 times more than you did in his previous class! That time it was 150 times!" Belle said with a fake glare. I poked my tongue at her.

"No wonder she did so! I mean last time he made us answer the questions about himself and this time he lectured us individually. Come on, man! When will we start studying?" Rose spoke for the first time since we left the classroom.

"Potter!" We all turned around at my name being called. I tried not to huff in annoyance as I saw his face.

"What, Weasley?" I asked irritated. Even though he helped me from my attack, he sure went to being a arse-jerk he was like before.

"Dumbledore has called you and Belle in his office." Fred said blankly. I nodded and turned around and looked at Erica.

"Can you please take mine and Belle's books back to room?" I asked her and she nodded. She took mine and Belle's book and looked at me with a questioning look. I looked at Jace and Rose, they too had that questioning look. I gave all of them a look of 'I will explain everything later'. They all nodded and left and I and Belle left to Dumbledore's office.

We were halfway and I turned and looked behind me, "Why are you now coming with us?"

"Dumbledore told me to come too." Fred said with a shrug and a blank look. I hate this blank look on his face. Argg!

We saw Dumbledore standing in the entrance of his office. He smiled when he saw us.

"Uh, professor, you wanted to see me?" I asked him.

"Its time for your practice." Dumbledore said. Belle and I cheered and then stopped when we saw amused look on Fred and Dumbledore's face.

"If you will follow me." Dumbledore started walking and we three followed him. He stopped outside an old classroom. I looked at him confused. Before I could ask him what we were doing here, he opened the door and entered inside. We followed him. I gasped when I entered in.

"Bloody hell! Where the hell are we?" Belle asked loudly. In front us was a starting of the forest. Even though it didn't look like a starting because the entrance was covered with thick trees and large bushes. It was looking like the middle of Forbidden forest but more dangerous.

"This, Belle, is the room where Grace is going to practice." Dumbled0re said and continued, "This room has been enchanted by all the Hogwarts teachers. Its the beginning of your practice session so the level of difficulty is in the middle."

"Why in the middle? Doesn't it goes like low, middle and then highest?" Fred asked.

"Mr. Weasley, you see, Grace's first step towards controlling her powers is learning to be calm and she is doing it pretty perfectly if I say so." Dumbledore replied.

"She and calm?" Fred scoffed looking at me. I hit him in his arm, twice and hard.

"See? She can't be calm!" Fred said glaring at me and rubbing his arm.

Dumbledore chuckled, "She controls it internally, Mr. Weasley. I think you would remember the first year's quidditch game and how the player's broomsticks caught fire? Anyhow, after that incident when I told her about her powers, she came regularly to me in first year and learned how not mix up her anger with her powers and let go off it." Fred looked at me a little proud I would say. I looked away.

I remember it very clearly, how difficult it was to not mix up anger and power. Because I know if I did, people will get hurt in the end. I had to forgot that I had powers whenever I was angry. I just focused my anger on the situation and not on how to finish them with my powers. It was hard at first but now I only struggle a little sometimes because I have got a very short temper just like my mom.

"But why Belle and I are here? Isn't it Potter's practice?" Fred asked confused.

"Ah. good question, Mr. Weasley. You both are here because you both are her anchors." Dumbledore said.

"Anchors?!" All three of us said in unison.

"You see, Belle gives her the support of care and love. It gives her the strength to fight for the ones. You, Mr. Weasley, give her the support of courage and confidence. All the things you do as a prank on Grace and how she wants to get back you by going down to any means, makes her fearless and determined. All of this combined will help her control her power." Dumbledore explained. I looked at Belle and Fred in awe, they both looked proud. Come on, I mean I didn't know they were so important in my life. I mean I know Belle is, was and will be important forever, but Fred and important in my life? I scoffed and laughed mentally.

"Why didn't Harry come? I mean he is her brother. Isn't family's support more I don't know strengthening? Fred asked. I felt a pang in my heart. Harry has been ignoring me since the incident. Is he scared of me?

"Weasley, let us not involve him now. He already has so much innocent things to worry about rather than worrying about his sister's practice to control her power." I said blankly. Fred looked kinda uncomfortable and looked at Dumbledore then.

"I think its the time to start your practice. I don't know how your teacher's have made this lesson but I will give you an advice, feel the free of your power whenever needed and that will do the trick. Also, you all have time till dinner" Dumbledore said and winked. With a good luck Dumbledore left us in the room and the door closed behind him.

We all moved a little and stood in the forest's starting.

"Here goes nothing!" I said. Belle squeezed my hand and smiled reassuringly. I felt a little better.

"Ready?" Fred asked with a little worry in his voice.

"Ready!" Belle and I said in unison. With that we all entered the forest for my practice session.

-----------------------

Comment, vote and share as much as you can! <3 These things really motivates me to write more..

Please, do vote and comment! <3