Chapter 37

We well all gathered in the Great hall where the long house tables were joined together to create a long column of table and the other two house tables were pushed towards the wall. I was chatting with Erica and Rose while Belle was with George and Jace making her crush blush.

"Sorry, students. The the duel club class has been postponed until winter. The students shall return back to there common rooms." Mcgonagall announced and everyone groaned and annoyed including me that it was postponed. Well, there goes my happy prank mood.

One Day Before Halloween, 30th October, 1992:

It was one day before Halloween. Currently I was having breakfast with the girls.

"I'm too tired. This year is too hectic" I groaned.

"Better than the third year though. And anyhow, who said to stay awake the whole night and decorate the classroom for the party?" Erica asked with a eyebrow raised.

"Uh- for the sake of the party to be a blast." I replied with a shrug. The last weeks has been like a hell for me. Studies, homework, quidditch practice and my powers practice suck out the energy from me. Oh yeah! I forgot to mention, Dumbledore had called me and Belle for my practice sessions. Dumbledore taught me how to use my powers and use them against enemies. While Belle and Dumbledore used wands to duel with me, I used my powers. I only knew how to control them a little bit but now with the help of Dumbledore I have improved a lot. Dumbledore also used his magic to create fake enemies who I have to destroy with my powers. It was pretty cool if you ask me. The sessions were still going on and I used my powers a little here and there for pranks since I know how to control them.

"So who all are coming?" Rose asked while reading her book.

"Pretty much everyone from every house from 4th to 7th year students. I spread the message of the costume party after the feast." I replied while eating my cereal.

"Enchanted the room properly with proper scary decorations and simple old pranks?" Jace asked and I nodded.

"Told the elfs for butterbeers and light snacks?" I nodded once gain.

"Spread the message with clearly stated the a costume is necessary?" Rose asked me, Belle and Jace. We all said 'yes, mother' to her.

"I was just rechecking." Rose poked her tongue at us. I have finished my breakfast and was not waiting for the girls to finish their.

"Listen guys, I will catch up with you all later. I have to go and have a chat with my ickle brother." I said after seeing my brother exist with his two friends. I grabbed my bag and ran after them.

"Harry! Harry!" I shouted but they didn't stop. I looked around and saw one one. We were in a empty corridor. I snapped my fingers and ran towards them.

"Should have waited when I called you." I said with my arms crossed.

"Let us go, Grace!" Harry said struggling. I smiled at my handy work and shook my head as a no. It was amusing to see these three struggling.

"Let us go, Grace! Its irritating." Hermione said with a huff.

"Not tell I talk to you three." I sang and looked at my nails. I looked up and saw they stopped struggling.

Harry sighed, "What do want to talk about?"

"Why didn't you three come to me when you found out about my powers?" I asked straight looking at Harry. He shared a surprised look with his friends.

"B-but h-how did you find out that we know?" Hermione asked shocked.

"Oh my ickle ones! Never stop avoiding me and try to talk in hushed whispers in the library." I winked at them and started walking toawrds my next class. I snapped my fingers and heard three 'thump' sounds.