Chapter 60

"GET THE HELL UP, GRACE!" Someone shouted close to my ear. I groaned and turned around.

"Harry is held up by Snape!" That same voice said.

"What? Why? What happened?" I asked wide awake. All the other girls were snickering while Jace stood smugly in front of me.

"It was just to wake you up. Now, get up! We are going to meet some friends." Jace said and I groaned and laid back on my bed.

"Get up, Grace! We are going to plan something out to find Belle's dad." Erica said and nudged me.

"But its too early to find him right now, I mean he might be sleeping too, you know..and moreover Belle and I barely slept last night and she should be in bed too. Where is she anyways?" I said and looked around when I saw Belle absent in the room.

"She has gone to meet our friends. To tell you, she was the one who woke up us this early in the morning and told what happened the night in the corridor." Rose said from her bed.

"Why Belle why?!" I cried dramatically and pulled up my covers.

"Come on, G! They are waiting for us. You can sleep later and Belle needs us right now." Erica said and pulled off my covers. I groaned. Grace. don't be selfish! Your soul sister needs you and you need to get your lazy arse up and meet her even if meant you don't sleep for days. Sister's happiness is important than your sleep. After my mental pep talk. I got out off my bed and slipped on my slippers.

"Lets go!" I said and walked towards the dorm's door.

"There's my girl!" Jace cheered and wrapped her arm around my shoulder.

"So where are we meeting them?" I asked as we walked down the stairs.

"Near the black lake." Erica answered. I nodded and we all slowly walked out of the common room. It was a little bit chilly in the corridor so I wrapped my arms around myself to keep myself warm. The sun has barely risen so there was a light glow of its rays. Outside was more chilly than the corridors.

"It's cold!" Jace shuttered, speaking my thoughts out loud. Erica removed her shrug and gave it to Jace.

"Thanks, E!" Jace said brightly. After few minutes we reached black lake and I had to resist myself from groaning. Its too early in the damn morning!

"You said friends!" I said accusingly as I narrowed my eyes at Fred.

"Good morning to you too, princess!" Fred said with a fake smile which I gladly returned back.

"Since, Belle is dating George and he is nice person, so he is our friend. As for Fred, he is nice as well." Rose said rolling her nice.

"George is nice but not his evil twin sent straight from hell." I said with my eyes narrowed at Fred.

He faked a hurt look, "Your words wound my heart."

"Next time will be my fist which wounds your face." I said with a smile.

"Its too early in the morning to be arguing guys. Please, can we focus on the problem right now?" Belle said tiredly with a sigh. I looked at Belle and realized that she hasn't been asleep the whole night. She had black circles and her face looked a little pale. George wrapped an arm around Belle's waist and kissed her forehead. Belle smiled at him. I'm happy that someone else is there for Belle too excluding us and her family.

"You twins have the map?" Belle asked as she stood straight. Fred nodded and pulled out a rolled paper from his back pocket. He opened it and held it front of us.

"There is nothing to see in it." I said and looked up at Fred.

"Just wait and see!" Fred grinned and George pulled out his wand from his pocket and pointed it towards the map.

"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good" George said and tapped the map. We all gasped in awe when something started showing on the map.

The words "Messrs Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs
Purveyors of Aids to Magical Mischief-Makers
are proud to present

The Marauder's Map"

I froze when the words registered in my mind. I looked up at Belle and saw her already staring at me with her jaw dropped. Moony is Remus, Wormtail is Peter, Padfoot is Sirius and Prongs is dad. I know their nicknames and how they got it because Remus told me their Hogwarts days as my bed time story and how their animagus forms helped them with there nicknames.

"Wicked isn't it?" Fred said, not noticing our reactions, he continued, "We owe so much to these Marauder's. They are like our ideal! I wish we could meet them." The last sentence that Fred spoke brought me back into the reality and a smirk formed on my face.

"Oh, how you wish you could meet them, Weasley!" I said and Fred rolled his eyes.

"So what's the plan, Belle?" Erica said before Fred and I could argue.

"We are splitting up and search the whole school and we all meeting exactly after two hours here! Got it?" Belle said and we all nodded.

"Even thought the dementors aren't allowed inside, still keep an eye for them!" Rose said.

"So, George and I, Rose, Erica and Jace and Fred and Grace!" Belle said.

"What?!" "No!" Fred and I said simultaneously.

"Sorry, G. But you know and Fred need to sort it out with each other for a little while if we want this plan to be successful. Till then you both are stuck with each other." Belle said. I sighed but nodded my head for her sake.

"Fred and you search the secret passages, girls and I will search everywhere Also, give the map to the girls, it will help them to find him and beware of the teachers." Belle said. We all nodded our head once again.

"But why the passages?" Fred asked. Of course we should search the passages, you idiot. Sirius was also one of the person who made this map and if he knows the passages he can get inside too.

"Just trust me on this, Fred." Belle said before dragging George away. The girls bid a bye and left too.

Fred coughed, "Shall we?" I nodded. We slowly walked towards the school and walked beside me. As soon as we entered the corridor, I shrieked!

*****

Hey guys! =D

Happy April Fool's Day and and Happiest Birthday to my favorite twin, Gred and Forge!

So what do ya think about this update? Comments below! :D Since its 1st of April, comment or PM me some pranks so that I could use them in future chapters. <3

I know I'm writing a lot of AN with chapters but I have to talk to you guys somehow so that you don't get angry at my slow updates. :)

Until the next update...

Love
Lalitha xoxo