Chapter 13

I reached Great hall for my happy Christmas breakfast. As soon as I entered I saw Harry and screamed,"Sweetheaart!"

Few heads turned towards my direction but I ignored it when Harry screamed back,"Graace!". He came running towards me and hugged me and I hugged him back. After a few minutes we let go off each other.

"Thank you for the the necklace, sister" Harry said looking down at the necklace and twirling it between his fingers. I had given him a small heart shaped necklace which in one side had a family picture of the Potter family which means mom, dad, Harry and me and the other side had him, Ron and Hermione's picture. I just know that they would be the best of friends in future.

"Oh shush it! Its not such a big deal and anyways thank you for the cute pendent" I replied. I knew that it was a big deal because Harry had told me he once told me that he have never seen our parents picture. Voila! The idea of giving this necklace came.

"Now since our greetings are over shall we go and have breakfast because I'm hungry." I asked Harry. He nodded and we made our way towards the table. Every teacher was there. We all talked and Ron said he loved his books on quidditch. After breakfast the Potters and the Weasley lot went and played snowball fight in the school courtyard. Of course Fred and I took it personally to hit each other while we played casually with others.

Now here I was I in the Owlery, sending a letter to Remus. It was afternoon. Morning was good and I was bored now. I called Scoop and he came flying to me and sat on sat my shoulder and pecked my ears affectionately. I scratched his head softly. I tied the letter in his right leg and gave him few owl treats to eat. I patted his head once more and told him to give it to Remus. He hooted happily and flew away. I watched him till the time his figure became a small dot. I wrote Remus regularly and kept him updated. I went back to my dorm and decided to play guitar and practice some songs. I picked my guitar which was my father's. I got out the common room and went towards the lake. Snow was surrounded everywhere and the lake was frozen. I was warm due the fact that I was covered in nice and thick warm clothes.

I adjusted the guitar strings and started singing my favourite song and played the guitar. Once again I was unaware of someone hiding and listening to me sing. It was at least two hours later when I stopped singing and got up to go back to the castle. I turned around and I screamed a little bit. Someone listened to me sing again. And that someone was none other than Fred Weasley.

-----------------------

Comment, vote and share as much as you can! <3 These things really motivates me to write more..

Please, do vote and comment! <3