Chapter 49

I wanted to say something to you but now I can't remember it." Fred said lowering his eyes and stopping at my breasts.

I snapped my fingers and shouted, "My eyes are up here!"

"No, I like the view." He replied still not taking his eyes off. How dare he! I trembled with anger and tightened the towel around me.

"Get out before I do something irrational." I gritted out through clenched teeth. He finally looked up and raised an eyebrow.

"What are you gonna do? Its not my fault that I feel turned on by a half naked beautiful girl standing in front of me." Fred said like it was nothing and finally meeting my eyes. My world seemed to stop, Fred called my beautiful. Beautiful! He never has called me that. I felt something in my stomach when I realized what he said. As if sensing on what he said, his eyes turned cold and jaws clenched.

"You know what?! Forget that we were going out! Its cancelled, I have somewhere else to go!" His every word was filled with hatred. He turned on his heels and exited the room and slammed the door with such force that I flinched.

What the hell just happened? I felt sad that Fred cancelled our going out. But why the bloody hell will I feel sad in the first place? Its not like I wanted to go out in the first place with him. I mean he was my enemy for God's sake! But still I felt sad. Suddenly, my sadness turned into anger. How dare he cancel it when in the first place he wanted us to go! I smiled evilly. You're gonna have a pay back Fred Freaking Weasley. No one, I mean no one messes up with Grace Lily Potter. I suddenly realized something. Why am I making such a big deal out of this? I mean I don't know in the first place why Fred came here.

"Oh Hel- My eyes! My eyes!" Harry shouted suddenly and covered his eyes. I smirked.

"Lil' brother! Nice to meet you too." I laughed.

"Will you please put on some clothes? You have already punched this scenario of you in my mind forever." Harry said.

"Finee! If you kindly get out I might change." I dragged out.

"How stupid of me!" Harry ran out. I laughed and walked towards the bed. My body was already dried since I was being interrupted. I dropped my towel and put on my undies before I slipped on my jeans and a grey shirt. I walked towards the mirror behind the door and started brushing my hair. I untangled them and tied up my hair in a messy bun and pulled out a few strands. I applied some cherry gloss and posed a little in front of the mirror. I have grown tall little more. Maybe 5'6". Someone knocked on the door and I opened it.

"Finally!" Harry breathed and pulled me into a hug which I gladly returned. We pulled back and I ruffled his already messy hair.

"Gosh! I missed you sooo much brother!" I said.

"Me too! So what are you doing?" Harry asked adjusting his glasses.

I thought for a minute. Was I gonna do something today? I mean Remus has brought all my fifth year requirements and Belle has gone out, "I am free!"

"Great! We can go out then because I'm bored stuck between Hermione and Ron because they keep quarreling about their pets!" Harry babbled.

"I got it, ickle ones!" I laughed and walked towards the bed and sat down. I tied my converse shoes and picked up my purse. I got up and walked towards Harry and extended my arm, "Shall we?"

"Hell yes!" Harry interlinked our arms and we walked out of my room to enjoy our last day before school began.

*****

I came back here in Leaky Cauldron half an hour ago with Harry when Arthur and Molly stopped me and told the outside world's perspective on Sirius' escape. There's a huge knot in my stomach now. They just told me about it because I'm his sister and have a right to know about it.

What can I say to Harry? Arthur has told me that Sirius is a death eater and one of the most loyal Voldemort follower who is back again to kill Harry. I wanted to tell Arthur that Sirius is innocent and he is not out to kill him but I don't know why I couldn't. Arthur says he cannot help but help feel sad that Belle is going through this. I wanted to tell him that he shouldn't feel bad because we need only a small proof to prove Sirius innocent. Even if I tell the truth to him and he believes me, the rumors or the stories what others have heard will manipulate the actual truth when told to Arthur. The funny thing is why the hell is Ministry hell bend on saving Harry? Are the using him as a bait to catch Sirius? Probably because they think Sirius is after Harry. Arthur also told me about the Harry's magic incident in the summer break which I definitely found funny and how the Ministry let matter of the hook. Harry shouldn't have ran out like that. I mean what if something happened to him? Their maybe death eaters out to get him. Something is definitely gonna happen this year. Something evil is gonna start. I twisted the door knob of my room and opened it.

"Hi guys!" I said to Belle and George who looked flustered. I went towards my trunk and opened it. I took out a parchment, an ink pot and a quill. I headed out of the room and went upstairs till the last floor. I found a window through which sunlight streamed in. I sat on the window sill and placed my things in front of me. I opened the ink pot and dipped my quill in it.

I was determined to find some clues before Ministry got hold of Sirius. I drew all the places possible in our school where Sirius could hide. Remus told me when I was young about his days in school and what he, my father, Sirius and Wormtail did in their Hogwarts years. I'm bloody sure Sirius will come to Hogwarts even though I don't know why but I am definitely sure he will come. Their is only one entrance from where Sirius could enter in and that's only through front gates. He cannot stay inside the school towers because somebody or anybody can come. I don't know when but I fell asleep while trying ways to catch Sirius.