Chapter 23

First surprise was the water thrown on me by one the twins and I know would be Fred only and the second surprise was a hug from my little brother who came screaming my name and hugged my wet body. I hugged him back.

"Harry! Happy birthday! Didn't knew you would be here too. I will come right back at you after meeting someone special." I said coughing some water out and let go off the hug.

"FREED!" I screamed and he looked at me confused.

"Won't you hug your favorite friend, Weasley?" I asked him in a mock hurt.

"Uh-oh" he understood my intentions and was about to run but too late buddy, you can't escape my hug. I hugged him before he could turn and run. Because of the sudden momentum, we both fell on the floor.

"What in the merlin's beard are you two doing?" Molly asked looking petrified from the water on the floor.

Fred and I both scrambled on our feet to get up got tangled and fell down with a 'oouch'

"Bloody hell Weasley! Get the hell up from me you fat git." I yelled at him angrily and struggling in trying to get him off me.

He grinned at me and stopped getting up and was above me, he kept his elbows beside my face to support his body weight and said dramatically,"Whaat?! Me and fat? Please, these are the muscles." I finally pushed him off me and stood up.

"Sorry Molly, but this git here poured water all over me." I said pointing at Fred with a accusing finger. Fred too get up and narrowed his eyes at me.

"She hugged me." Fred said as if it was a crime.

"You should be lucky I hugged someone like you." I said and folded my arms in front of chest.

"I would rather be unhappy rather than being hugged by a snob." Fred retorted.

"ME A SNOB?! SAYS THE DUMB REDHEAD." I shouted at him.

"I have to take a bath again. God knows what kind of germs you were carrying with you." Fred muttered completely ignoring my outburst.

"You little piece of shi-" Percy covered my mouth before I could complete my sentence.

"Two 12 and one 11 year old around. No dirty language." Percy whispered in my ear and removed his hand from my mouth but still kept his hand near my mouth in case I say something else.

"I'm fine now." I told him. Fred glared at me and I glared back at him. A staring competition was going between us but interrupted by Molly's voice.

"ENOUGH! You two now go and sit down on the chairs. Breakfast is ready." She first did some magic and the water disappeared and I was now clean dry once again.

Unfortunately I had to sit across Fred. We both were staring at each other, scratch that glaring at each other once again. Opening of the front door stopped our glaring contest. Arthur had comeback from work.

'Morning' the Weasleys' chorused. "Morning Arthur" I said.

"Morning Weasleys' and Grace. And who are you?" Arthur asked Harry.

"Hello sir, I'm Harry. Harry Potter." Harry introduced and shook hands with Arthur. Molly was telling Arthur about something the boys did but I didn't hear it because suddenly something hit me in my left leg. I looked below the table and saw that it was Fred's legs. He had stretched them and now it was now touching me. I stretched mine legs too. It hit his legs and he looked down. He looked at me angrily and hit my legs with his legs and smirked at me. Oh no! I never back down. I also hit his legs. It was now a war. Suddenly we heard a 'oouch'. It was from Ron.