Chapter 45

Grace's POV:

It was dark in here and I felt empty. I would see a light and as soon as I try to reach it, it disappeared and again I was left in cold empty darkness. Wherever I was, I just wanted to be out from here and go the warmth of the white light. I felt week and scared in here. I shouted for help but no voice came out of my mouth. Suddenly, I felt something warm inside me and I felt into a deep slumber.

I fluttered my eyes open. The room was dimly lit. I looked around and found myself again in the hospital wing. Damn it, not here again. I tried to remember what happened after Hermione, I and Penelope looked into the mirror but couldn't remember anything. No was in the hospital wing so I just slipped on my slippers and walked towards the Great hall. As soon as I opened the door everyone stopped doing whatever they were doing and looked at me. It felt like deja vu.

"No hugs, screams or happy joys for me?" I asked with a pout and my arms opened. I also noticed one thing that everyone was in their pajamas. As soon as I had said my sentence I was in a group hug. I had been to several Hogwarts feasts, butnever one quite like this. Everybody was in their pajamas, and the celebration lasted all night. Everyone was happy as all petrified students were back to normal, I had a very teary lecture from Belle but what seemed like a cherry on top for me was when Fred hugged me for just a second and went back to his seat. I think nobody noticed it because everyone was busy celebrating and I was myself surprised at his this small gesture. It was until Jace brought me back into reality by shaking my shoulders. Hagrid turned up at half past three, cuffing Harry and Ron so hard on the shoulders that they were knocked into their plates of trifle, we all had a good laugh at this. Dumbledore gave Harry and Ron four hundred points for Gryffindor securing the House Cup for the second year running, earning groans from us afterwards I cheered loudly for Harry and Ron. Harry had taken some time from his friends told me his whole saving Ginny and meeting Tom Riddle aka Voldemort. I was so damn proud of him. Professor McGonagall stood up to told us all that the exams had been canceled as a school treat where we all cheered loudly at the top our voices.

Dumbledore announced, "Unfortunately, Professor Lockhart would be unable to return next year, owing to the fact that he needed to go away and get his memory back." We students cheered extra loudly at that and quite a few of the teachers joined in the cheering that greeted this news.The rest of the final term passed in a haze of blazing sunshine. Hogwarts was back to normal with only a few, small differences — Defense Against the Dark Arts classes were canceled. Belle and George were growing strong, Jace finally had the courage to ask her crush out, Rose has kinda started liking her fixed fiance, they wrote letters to each other the whole year and had apparently met each other at the Christmas holidays, Harry, Ron and Hermione were once again themselves. Draco was no longer strutting around the school as though he owned the place. On the contrary, he looked resentful and sulky. On the other hand, Ginny Weasley was perfectly happy again. For as my enemy, Fred Weasley we spent the whole final term with playing pranks on each other. But what I found rather funny is the way he behaves with me sometimes when we are alone and completing small small detentions. According to Mcgonagall and Snape, exam or not, a prank is a prank and you shall be punished.

Too soon, it was time for the journey home on the Hogwarts Express. The girls and I got a whole compartment to ourselves. We all played Exploding Snap, ate lots of food, cracked small jokes and chatted a lot. We soon reached at King's Cross where I bid everyone good bye including my horrible aunt and uncle. I specially told Harry to write me letters and gave a him huge bag of chocolate fudge muffins which he his in his bag. He gave me hug and kissed both my cheeks and went away with our relatives. I made my way towards Remus who was sitting on a bench and reading a newspaper.

"Lets go, Wolfie!" I told Remus. He folded his newspaper and stood up with a smirk.

"Since, you just called me by such a nice nick name, you're the chef tonight." I was about to protest but Remus took hold of belongings and grabbed my hands and apparated us to our home. Damn him! I steadied myself from falling down face first and Remus climbed upstairs carrying my trunk and laughing loudly. But I smiled evilly because I knew a puppy dog face will make him the chef tonight.