Chapter 54

We all entered in the Great hall just in time to see Draco fainting. I scowled and smacked his head when I got near him. He whined and placed a hand over his head.

"What was that for?" Draco sneered.

"Stop making fun of my brother." I spit out. I was not in my best moods right now. I was not feeling hungry anymore. It's just like my hunger died. I sat down with girls but didn't eat. Erica nudged me and questioned me with an eyebrow raised.

"Not hungry." I shrugged and folded my arms and rested them on the table and put my head down.

"Is it because of Chris?" Rose asked meekly.

"No, he isn't so important I would give away my food. I am not hungry." I said smiling. Snape was disturbing the timetables. I took one look on mine and cramped it inside my bag. I looked here and there when certain someone's stare caught my eyes. He was looking at me and I was looking at him. His eyes would flicker back and forth between me and his friends. I could feel happiness bubble inside me when I see him looking at me. He first looked at me confused and then shrugged but continued his eating. I was getting irritated because whenever we both were looking at each other for more than a minute, someone talked to him.

He was finally pulled away by his friend and I felt myself glare at his friend. His friend seemed unaware of my glare but not him because he had a small smirk on his face. He and his friends walked out of the Great hall and I just kept watching his retreating back until Belle shook me out of my stare.

"Shall we head to our first class?" Belle asked with a smile. I stood up and finally took out the timetable out of my bag and looked at it.

Period      Monday                   Tuesday                Wednesday              Thursday    Friday
First          History of Magic   Charms
Second   Potions                     Charms
Third       Potions                     Transfiguration  Transfiguration
Fourth    Divination                Transfiguration  Herbology
Fifth         Defense Against    Herbology
Sixth        Dark Arts                  Herbology                                                                        Defense Against Dark Arts
Evening                                                                                                              Astronomy

I had Potions with Ravenclaw and DADA and Charms with Gryffindor and Transfiguration with Hufflepuffs. This year' time table was awesome. The only day I will be busy is Monday. Anyhow, Mondays suck either way.

"I get more sleep." Belle chorused.

"I won't." I sighed. Belle frowned, "I have to listen if I want more O.W.L.s."

"I won't get any too then." Belle's shoulders slumped and we all laughed. We all made our way towards our first class. I sat it in the first seat and the Erica and Rose sat beside me. Jace and Belle sat in the middle. The ghost of Professor Binns came and the class started.

Finally, the class ended and I was biting my nails out of nervousness. Professor Binns just told us about the importance of O.W.L.s and just listening to it wanted to make me wet my pants. The girls didn't speak to me because they know if they told me to calm down I would totally rage over them. The cool atmosphere of the dungeons calmed me down a little bit. We entered our Potions classroom

The rest of the day before lunch gets getting worse and worse. Snape and Sybill also explained the importance of the O.W.L.s and other things. I have to good in them or else I won't get my carrier option for sixth year. Damn it! I heard his voice and looked behind me. I felt all my thoughts go away but only him occupy my mind. But soon I turned back and walked towards my table with the girls. As soon as I smelt the food, I didn't realize how hungry I was. I quickly dug in started savoring my food and joined in the on going conversation with the girls.

********
Short update I know, but its just a filler for the upcoming chapters. Drama and romance! 3:) But I just wanted to upload a chapter just for you guys and create a suspense. Please, don't hate me. *makes puppy god face!*

I love you all! :* Thank you and hugs and kisses to everyone! :D