Chapter 24

We all were standing in front of the fireplace when Fred deliberately pour the milk shake he was drinking on my boots and reacted as if it was a accident.

"I'm so sorry! Did it spoil your shoes?" Fred asked innocently.

I narrowed my eyes and said,"No problem at all, Weasley. I will just go and clean the myself up in the bathroom."

"First floor, first door." Molly gave me the directions for the bathroom.

"Payback is a bitch remember!" I whispered in his ear while going to climb the stairs up. He just glared at me.

"You all go, I will meet you in the Diagon Ally." I told the others. I didn't hear there reply because I had already started climbing the stairs. I reached the first floor and found the first door. It was I think Bill or Charlie's room. It was clean and looked unused for a long time. I found a door in the room and opened it. It was the bathroom. I took some toilet paper and wet it in some water and started rubbing it on my boots. Then I took some toilet paper and again rubbed it on my boots. It took me about 5 minutes to clean my shoes. Phew! Now my boots look shiny and clean. I went downstairs and was walking down the last three steps when I tripped on some cloth and lost my balance. I tried to balance myself but failed and fell down. I think I heard something when I feel down. I didn't feel any pain either indeed I think I fell on something hard yet soft. I opened my eyes to look and found myself looking into a pool of chocolate brown eyes. They were so beautiful. My eyes traveled down to the full soft pink lips and then again to the eyes.

Suddenly I came back into reality and realized that these eyes were of Satan and not beautiful. I got as fast as I could. I just FREAKING wanted to kiss FRED WEASLEY. OMG! OMG! How can I even think of it.

"Ahem, ahem" Fred coughed.

"What? And why are you even here anyways?" I asked him irritated.

"Mom left me to wait for you since I was the one who poured the shake on you. Anyhow, we should go to Diagon Ally, mom would be worried if we reach late." Fred said looking at anything but me.

I grabbed him from his robes and pulled him towards me. His handswere immediately over mine.

"Tell his to someone else and I'm gonna kill you." I hissed at him.

"As if I wanna tell anyone about this." Fred said with a sneer. He removed my hands from his robes and we stepped back a little from each other. I turned around and sighed. I walked up to the fireplace, Fred following me but a large gap between us. I took the floo powder and stepped in the fireplace and threw down the floo powder and shouted,"Diangon Ally". Few seconds later I was in the Leaky Cauldron. I stepped out of the fireplace and waited for him. Few seconds later he came and we walked together towards Flourish and Blotts where we were going to meet everyone else. There was complete and total silence between us. After the incident neither of us wanted to talk to each other. We reached the store and there was a hell load of crowd there. The others were at Gringotts to take money. I already had my money with me.

"I'm going inside to buy books." I informed for the sake of Molly. He just nodded. I entered the crowded book store and went upstairs where it was less crowd. I looked down and saw it was crowded because Lockhart was giving autographs to his fans. Man, Molly is gonna have a heart attack when he sees him. I don't what so special about this bloke. I mean he has shiny blonde hair and nice blue eyes but I think he hust have the looks and no brains. He was smiling and showing his perfect white teeth at the cameraman who was crazily clicking his photographs. I took the book list from my pocket and started searching for the books I need for this year. I found most of the books upstairs and I went downstairs carrying all the books. I saw towards the counter and saw that Lockhart had his arms wrapped around Harry and was posing for a picture. To say Harry looked uncomfortable would be an understatement. I asked the man behind the counter to give me the books I needed and make the bill. After few minutes he came with the books and made a bill for me. I paid for the books and he put them in a large brown paper bag. I turned around and saw the crowd now was standing in the line and Molly took the books from Harry and stood in the line. The others were waiting in the entrance. I went where other were standing.

"Let's go outside, its crowded here." Arthur suggested. We all agreed and were about to exist when I saw Belle's black hair outside the store.

"Meet you at the Leaky Cauldron peeps." I said and ran out of the store. On the way I collided with someone and that someone was Lucious Malfoy. Thank God none of us fell down.

"Sorry Mr. Malfoy." I shouted and didn't stay for his reply. I ran and went the same way I saw Belle going.

"BELLE! BELLE!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. She turned around at her name being called. She looked here and there a little and finally her eyes rested on me and a smile formed on her face.

"GRAACE" she happily shouted. We met halfway and hugged each other as if we haven't met each other for so many years.

"Butterbeers in Leaky?" I asked Belle.

"Why not!" she said and we both made our ways towards the Leaky Cauldron. We were there for another hour before everyone else came. All looked a little tensed. I bid goodbye to Belle and went back to the Burrow with others.

"Why all of you looked so tensed?" I asked them fed up with this tension.

"Lucious Malfoy happened, that what! He always shows us down and insults us by saying blood-traitors." Ron exclaimed angrily.

"Oh no! Don't you all worry because someone else insults us because we disagree with their believes." I said cheerfully. It did a little to make them happy.

"I'm cooking for the night. All of you and I mean Molly you also go and get fresh and children get your trunk packed." I shooed everyone off.

I started with boiling the potatoes and feeling their skin and mashed them and added some spices to it. I made a chicken with gravy and chicken pie. For desert I just made apple pies. I mean who doesn't loves pie. Molly did come to me and told me she will do it or let her just help but I was stubborn so I didn't let her do anything. I also made a chocolate cake for Harry. I loved cooking very much. I didn't mind if I had to cook without magic. The compliments and appreciation made me feel good.

I set up the table for dinner and called everyone.

'Smells good',' I'm so hungry', 'It looks so delicious', 'I love pies', everyone commented except Fred. George and I got along alright I suppose.

Everyone sat and were about to start when I yelled,"STOP!".

"One more thing." I said and went back to the kitchen and brought the cake.

"What a birthday without a cake" I said and kept it in the middle. Molly lit the candles with her wand. I gave Harry the knife and he cut the cake while we all sang 'Happy Birthday'. He gave the first slice to me then I took a little bit of cream from the cake and smeared it on Harry's face. Ron and the twins smudged full pieces of cake. To say the mood was good in the burrow would be an understatement. Everyone was happy and forgot about the little incident with Malfoy. After cutting of the cake everyone sat back and started eating the dinner. I got a hell load of compliments from the people at the table. Even Percy also said it was good. Harry was eating happily. I think he is happy to eat food made from someone he related to him. Ron as usual stuffed his face. But the thing that made me happy that night was the compliment that Fred whispered in George's ear. I know he would never say it at my face. He whispered to George that, "Apple pie was now his favorite."

-----------------------

Comment, vote and share as much as you can! <3 These things really motivates me to write more..

Please, do vote and comment! <3