Chapter 29

Right now we all were in the Great hall having our lunch and joking with each other. Someone tapped me on my shoulder and I turned around to look at the person.

"Both of you, quidditch practice from next week." Marcus said. Belle and I both nodded our head in understanding and then he left.

"I'm so excited!" Belle and I said in unison. Belle and I looked at each other and then high-five to each other.

"I swear you both would have passed for twins if it weren't for the different facial features of you both." Jace exclaimed.

"Seriously, Grace looks like her mother except her black hair and grey eyes with green flecks and Belle more have gone more on her father with black curly hair and the nicest shade of grey." Rose mused while looking carefully at us.

"I agree with you two." Erica said.

"That's so awesome!" Belle said and I turned and grinned at her.

"So fellas, any prank plans?" I ask the girls with a evil smile.

"No" they all deadpan me except Belle who is busy staring at George. I pout and nudge Belle.

"What?" she asks a little irritated.

"Any ideas for prank?" I ask her.

"I have but we will discuss them at night." she tells me but she is looking at George. Suddenly Belle stands up, kisses my cheek and says a quick good bye to all of us runs towards the Great hall entrance. I look at her with my mouth agape.

"Did she really kinda ditch me telling a prank for George?" I ask the rest of the girls who look at me with amusement.

"That's love, Grace which you will only find out when you find 'The One'." Jace muses and all the girls agree.

"Love makes people to things they would never ever do if it weren't for their loved ones." Erica adds on.

"Like not telling me prank, like right on" I groan, "I have to think of something now. Bye girls, time for prank now." With that said I leave the Great hall and think of plans that I could do. An idea comes to mind. I go to the store room and take an empty bucket and fill it with water. I take out my wand and do a little swish and turn the water into hot pink color paint. My idea is to levitate this bucket in the corridor near the courtyard where almost all the students gather around for their free time and choose a victim from there. I will also put on a disillusionment spell on this bucket so no one sees a floating bucket. Now after I choose the victim, I'm gonna pour this paint on them. Simple prank because I couldn't think of any good one and I madly wanted to do a welcoming prank.

I mutter the levitation charm and the the bucket is floating in the air. I walk towards the corridor and think on where to place this bucket. I find a perfect spot above a bench near a big window. There are only 5-6 students that too in the courtyard I move the bucket above the bench and I was about to prefer the disillusionment spell when a voice stopped me. I turned around and glared at the person.

"What do you want?" I ask clearly annoyed my the interruption.

"Just seeing what's your prank." Fred mused and looked up and his eyes widened a little. I too turned around and was about to look up when the hot pink paint fell on us.

"PEEVES" Both Fred and I screamed. We only heard his cackling laughter. I wiped the paint of my face to see that Peeves have disappeared somewhere. I now look at the one in front of me and glare at him and he is oblivious of my daggers at him and is busy wiping the paint off.

"You know its all your fault, Weasley" I say to Fred. He finally stops wiping the paint and looks up at me.

"How is it my fault? The stupid prank idea was yours." he asks.

"It is your fault you, idiot! If you wouldn't have interrupted me this wouldn't have happened." I say with my hands on my hips and try to walk pass him. In the hurry to remove the paint I loose my balance and fall on Fred. Seriously?! What's with him and me falling over each other this year.

We both curse under our breath.

"Gosh! You're such a klutz, Potter!" Fred says trying to push me off.

"Not my fault that I lost my balance while trying to stay away from you." I say with a glare. He stops pushing me off him and lays there with amused expression on his face.

"Are you sure of that, Potter? Because I think every time you try to do that you end up with me." Fred says. I glare at his amused face. The hot pink paint on his face and hair reminds me that I have to get up and take a shower quickly. I try to get up but realize that Fred's arms are wrapped around my waist so that's keeping me from getting up.

"I would watch what I am saying, Weasley. Because it kinda seems you don't want to let me go since your arms are still wrapped around me." I mock him and his face flushes a deep red and he immediately unwraps his arms from my waist. Some parts of his face is not covered by paint is red which helps me in telling that he is blushing right now.

"Aww, is the Weasley now blushing?" I coo in a highly pitched voice. He glares at me and I glare back. I once again try to get up.

"Why don't you two get a room?" someone says. The sudden interruption me jump a little and my hands slip on the paint surface I fell hard once again on Fred's chest. Holy-mother! That's twice in a day!

I turn my head and look up and see whose voice made me jump and see that a little crowd has formed around us and laughing at me and Fred. The one to comment was George and around him my girls were standing laughing.

"Thanks George! Your voice made this fat lady fall back on me again." Fred said annoyed. I lift my head a little up and look at Fred. If looks could kill Fred would be dead right now. I didn't realize my head was resting on Fred's chest while I was looking at crowd. Back to point, Fred called me FAT!

"You dimwit! I'm not fat!" I shouted at his face and he cringed a little because my voice was already so loud as I was so near him and right now I just shouted. Before Fred could reply someone lifted me up by my arms. I looked at my lifters and saw it was Belle and Rose.

"Thanks for doing it so soon girls." I said sarcastically to them. It just made them laugh. Finally, Fred stood up with the help of George. I looked around the small crowd formed around us who were laughing or snickering.

"The show's over people! Go back and mind your own business." I shouted at them. Soon every one scurried back and the Weasley twins, me and the girls were the only ones left. With one last glare towards Fred, I went towards the direction of my common room so that I could go back to my dorm and have a shower to remove this paint. I didn't wait for the girls. I was so angry at Fred and the failed prank.