Chapter 19

"What do you wanna do today? We have time till afternoon before we go home" Belle said. The girls and I had just left the Great hall after breakfast.

"Go to the room of requirements?" Jace suggested.

"We should go there. We haven't gone their this whole year." Erica said.

"You all are kinda right, watcha say, Grace?" Rose asked.

"To the room of requirements." I said.

We all went to the seventh floor corridor and stood in front of the wall. Erica walked in back and forth in front of the mirror and a door appeared. We all went inside and it was the same as before. Couches, bookshelves with dark arts and its defense books, a fireplace and dummies to practice with.

"Why don't we just do a little practice today, huh?" Rose suggested.

"Fine with me." I said first.

"Me too." Erica seconded.

"Me three." Belle said and Jace just shrugged.

"So why don't we all duel with the dummies. Good to you all?" Belle asked.

We all nodded and stood up. Each of us stood against a dummy like person. We all had some between us so it was good in case one's magic decided to go hit someone. I blocked the others and I bowed to my dummy. My wand ready in my hand. I never spoke about my wand, did I? It was made of Mahogany wood, Thestral tail and 11 inches. It was a sleek shiny long wand and it had some unique silver-ish pattern in the end from where I hold it. That's my wand. Now back to the duel, the dummy bowed back.

"Stupefy!" I shouted but it blocked it and it did some spell back. These dummies knew how to do a non-verbal spell! Damn them!

"Finite Incantatum" this stop the dummy's spell and before he could do anything else I shout,"Reducto!". The dummy blast and in its place is now black sand. I was the first to end my duel then Belle then Rose, Jace and at last Erica.

"That was fun." Erica stated sarcastically.

"Don't be sad you finished it half an hour early today." Rose taunted Erica.

"Shut up." Erica muttered and poked her tongue out on Rose. We all laughed.

"Lets go back to the dorm and pack or check for our items." I suggested.

Everyone agreed and we all went back to our dorm.

"Next year I wanna learn the Patronus charm." Rose said.

"You and Belle already learned it in your second year. Not fair." Jace told me and fake whined. I just threw the pillow at her.

"How mature." Rose muttered.

"I'm fourteen, I'm a child." I commented.

"Yes fourteen with teen and that means you're a teenager and not a child." Rose answered back. Before I could answer her back,"Stop it already, Grace." Belle said. I huffed and took my wand out and muttered,"Pack." all my remaining things out packed itself in my trunk. I closed and locked the trunk.

"Me starving, lets go for the dinner." Belle whined. We all had packed and after dinner we were all going to the Hogsmeade station and board the Hogwarts express.

We all went to the Great hall. Today we sat with the Quidditch team, we had one the Quidditch house cup but not the house cup. That's sad but hey! I got 50 points for helping Harry in the chambers. But Dumbledore gave that Longbottom 10 points in the end so Gryffindor won. I wasn't really paying attention yesterday, I just heard from the students talking so I know what happened. Before leaving the hospital I had asked Dumbledore of what happened to the stone he had said that Flamel had destroyed it because it was too dangerous to be around now. Adrian threw a grape at me and raised his eyebrows at me. I just shook my head and went to join the conversation.

Smiling and laughing I sat on the carriages. We reached the station and I boarded the train. We 5 girls found a compartment together. My whole train ride was filled with going from my compartment to Harry's, playing board games with the girls, pulling out simple pranks on people and eating sweets.

Finally the train stopped and I stepped down. I hugged the girls and said goodbyes to them with a promise to write back me every day or week or frequently. After that I found Harry and his friends. The hugged the Ron and bid him goodbye. I met Hermione and her muggle parents. They were nice and I said goodbye to Harry and kissed his forehead before he went out to the platform with Hermione towards the Dursley family. I cannot live with us because if the protection charm thing that Dumbledore had told me once. I stood there until he passed the gates and right at the time I heard someone calling for me.

"GRACE! Grace, here!". It was Remus's voice.

"REMUS!" I screamed happily and ran and gave him a bear hug. He laughed and hugged me back.

"Shall we?" he asked with a grin and held his hand out.

"Always ready." I said. I had Scoop's cage in my hand where as Remus had my trunk and then we apparated to our home.

-----------------------

Comment, vote and share as much as you can! <3 These things really motivates me to write more..

Please, do vote and comment! <3