Chapter 7

I was wide awake suddenly because someone decided it would have been a nice idea to push me off the couch. I sat up and glared at the culprit who had pushed me off the couch. She was acting so innocently as if she had not done anything.

"ROSALINE MASON" I screamed her name and asked,"Why would you do such a horrible work by waking me up?"

"Its lunch time thought I should wake you up before you miss it." with that said she ran out of the common room. Damn it! She knew not to wake me up if it was not so important. I huffed and got up and tied my now neon green colored hair in a messy bun before I left the room with the other three girls. We reached the Great Hall and saw that Rose had saved us seats. We walked towards her and sat down, everyone around me were laughing at my hair. But I couldn't loose my temper or else who knows the detention could be extended. All students in the Great Hall were shouting and laughing when Fred walked inside with white hair instead of his famous ginger red hair. Our eyes met and both of us our glaring at each other with pure hatred.

Skips to Monday Evening After Dinner:

Belle and I were walking towards Snape's classroom for our detention. We entered and saw that no one was inside so we sat down in one of the desk in the front. After some time the Weasley twins came and sat beside our desk. None of us spoke to each other because even if we spoke a word that's gonna be a insult and its result would be bad, very bad. Snape came and said I have to clean the trophy's room without magic, Belle have to clean the classroom's desk, George have to clean the instruments used in the class while Fred had to sort our the cleaning supplies in the storage room because some children had bewitched into something and all us had to do things without magic and dismissed us. Fred and I walked out of the classroom, neither of speaking to each other only our footsteps echoing in the corridor. We reached our destination and I took out a cleaning cloth and bucket full of water from the supply closet while Fred went into the storage room. It was half an hour into the detention and I had done only 1/4 of the work. I was humming some tune and I started singing the song. I forgot to notice Fred was there in the same room as me and that he had stopped doing his work and was listening to me sing, I sang the whole time until the time I finished the cleaning process. I was happy with my work so when I turned around I saw Fred leaning against the storage room's door and was looking at me with a smile. Creepy is what I would like to say for the smile on his face.

"I didn't know you could sing so well, Potter." Fred said and my face showed total shock. Shit! I forgot he was there, shit, shit! I didn't say anything, I just turned around and ran all the way to my common room. How could I let this happen. He shouldn't have found out! Only Belle knew I could sing and no one else not even Remus knew. Fred would tell everyone. Why Merlin why! I stopped in front of the portrait and went to my dorm and saw that Belle had already come and was fast asleep. I changed into my night clothes and went to my bed and fell asleep with the last thought of would Fred well someone about my singing.

Next Day:

Today I had only 2 classes and that would not start until later in the afternoon. Belle and I played pranks on the people in the morning and I spent some time Harry and met his new friend Hermione and Jessica. Pranked Fred and George. Studied. Soon the day was over and it was time for our detention, after detention Belle and I had Astronomy. In detention Snape gave us homework to mark of 1st and 2nd year students. After that we went to our class and then of to bed.

My September was filled with homework, detention, pranks, and enjoying and my hair color is back to normal. Soon October came and the school pressure increased. Fred never mentioned my singing to anyone or not even made fun of me in the detention which I am glad for. I had told the whole incident to Belle the next day but she said not to worry about it. I had developed a good friendship with Draco, we even often pranked people together or he would get some homework done with my help. Alas, he always tried to insult Harry ever so often but was shot down by the Jessica. That was always hilarious to watch. Draco told me and Belle once that he finds Jessica cool but she hangs out with Harry, Ron and Hermione. You would be wondering why I don't interfere between Draco's and Harry's arguments? Its just because I try to explain Draco and not to get involved in such things but he being a git he is always does the opposite of what I say and his plan gets backfired by Harry. For example, Draco thought Harry would get expelled because he was flying the broom without the teacher's consent but made into the Gryffindor's Quidditch Team as the youngest seeker in a century. Damn, I was proud of Harry at that moment. I wish mother and father would have been here to see this moment. Father would have been very ecstatic. By quidditch I remember Belle and I are on the quidditch field for practice. After so much of begging from Snape and the team captain Marcus Flint they allowed me to have a try out in my first year as a Chaser and I was selected. That moment was so awesome. In our 2nd year Belle tried for Beater and she got the post. We both were very happy because her father was the beater and mine was the chaser in the Gryffindor team of course and they both were bloody awesome in that. Our team had Marcus Flint, Adrian Pucey and I as a chaser, Belle and some guy named Lucian Bole were beaters, Terrance Higgs was the seeker and finally Miles Bletchley was the keeper. We all practiced for at least two hours before Flint said it was enough for today.

Exhausted we all made our way towards the common room. Belle and I go straight into our dorm and all the other three girls scrunch up their nose as we came all sweaty and muddy. I run into bathroom before Belle could go and close the door. I can hear Belle banging on the door telling me to come out fast. I take 15 minutes and change into something decent. I come out and I'm pushed aside by Belle who run past me into to bathroom. I with all the other three girls have normal conversation till we wait for Belle to come out. Soon she comes out and we all head to Great Hall for dinner. After dinner we come back and I immediately fell asleep as soon as my head touched my pillow.

-----------------------

Comment, vote and share as much as you can! <3 These things really motivates me to write more..

Please, do vote and comment! <3