Chapter 39

"AAAAAAAAAA" I wake up startled by a screaming and look here and there. My head is pounding and I feel dizzy. I had to concentrate when Erica points towards the bathroom and we all run there where I barely keep myself from falling face flat on the floor.

"What happened, Belle?!" I ask worried still swaying lightly because of the sudden stop. She is standing in front of the mirror, staring at it with bewildered eyes.

"M-my hair looks like the birds were party here at night!" She shuttered. We all groaned and I slumped against the wall.

"You gotta be kidding us, Belle! My head is hurting because someone arsehole spiked it last night and you're screaming here over something not worthy screaming." Rose muttered massaging her forehead. I felt once again dizzy and my head hurt and my stomach was churning. I ran towards the toilet and puked my mind out! Everyone made 'eww' sound

"Poor baby," Belle muttered while rubbing her hand on my back and holding my hair aside.

"I think you're right. By hair situation is far better than our Grace's situation here." Belle says. I turn my head to glare at Belle but instead puke once again. After puking all my contents out, I flush it and stand up wobbly and Belle helps me. I walk over to the sink and wash my mouth and brush my teeth to get rid of the awful stench.

"Will you be alright?" Belle asks.

"Yeah, just keep my clothes on the bed please!" Belle nods and goes out. I go to the shower and strip of my clothes. I turn the shower on and immediately a sigh escapes my lips as warn water hits my body. I was myself with my coco scented body wash and wash my hair with my shampoo which has sweet citrus fruit scent. After showering, I turn off the shower and then dry myself with a towel and wrap it around my body which Belle probably would have placed outside on the hanger while I was showering.

I walk out of the bathroom and immediately put on my uniform. Thank God, Belle had kept a full length stockings. I was feeling a cold today. I put on my robes and I immediately felt warm and a little better. I put on my converses when Rose came in.

"Everybody showered in Stella's room because we knew you would take your sweet time. Let's go, everyone has already gone to Great hall!" Rose said. Stella was our fellow batch mate. She was snobby but behaved nicely with us so she was not a problem. I picked up my satchel and walked with Rose towards Great hall.

I quickly ran and sat on my seat because I was now feeling hungry. I took some toasts, eggs and bacon. I quickly finished them and felt more better. Wonders a food can do.

"Good, your face looks a little pale now!" Erica pointed out.

"Why does you and Belle look like a vampire and her a cave woman?" Draco asked who was sitting beside me.

"The pale one here is a little sick after partying too much and the cave woman had a crazy night with someone running their hands all over her hair!" I laughed at Belle blushed like a tomato and started hitting Jace and Draco made a disgusted face, I think no one wants to hear their sister's romantic life.

The most of the day was blur as I slept in most of the classes. I think every student who attended the party was like me.

Few Days Later:

It was the first game of quidditch this year. It was Slytherin versus Gryffindor. Naturally, when this was announced houses were divided into team snakes or team lions and comments or snarky remarks were passed at every moment. Flint made us double hard because he wanted to win this match no matter what. Personally, I think he was taking out his frustration of being held back for a year because he failed in his finals. Quidditch practices weren't working well because teachers gave so much of homework with me still practicing my powers.

Right now, I was with the team and Flint was giving us the usual prep talk about beating Gryffindor's arse. It was raining hard outside so I did a spell to make my googles water and help me give a clear vision.

After the prep talk we were walking towards the field when our name was called. Some people booed but others cheers loudly. I was walking with Belle and Adrian and we were discussing some last minute tactics. Madam Hooch stood between our teams and whistled. The captains did the hand shake and we all mounted our brooms. She blew the whistle and we all flew up and and Madam Hooch let go of the ball and three the quaffle in the air. I caught it with ease and flew towards the Gryffindor goal post. Alicia and Angelina try to take the quaffle from me. I dodged them and flew past them. My Nimbus 2001 had a great speed. A bludger was thrown my way but Belle came in time and threw it away. The rain was nasty and the rain drops were like pins on my skin. My way was clear, I flew towards the goal with the Gryffidor chaasrers at my tail and swiftly threw the ball in the goal. Wood missed it by an whisker. I cheered and went back to my playing.

We were in the lead by 70-0. Wood has asked for a break so right now I was with Belle and asking her why the sudden break.

"The bludger won't stop chasing Harry! Fred and George were with Harry all the time and no matter how hard they hit the bludger towards anyone but it came back towards Harry only."

"Do you think someone bewitched the bludger to hurt Harry?" I asked her. I cannot go to Harry now because the Gryffindor team was with him planning for tactics. I have to wait till the game ends.

Madam Hooch blows the whistle and the game starts once again. I was the one scoring most of the girls while looking out for Harry. Belle, Fred and George too were keeping the bludger from Harry. It was 140-0. We could win this game, two more points even if Harry caught the snitch.

Suddenly, the crowd grew quite and I followed there vision of sight. I stopped flying and watched Harry. The bludger was on his tail and he was about to catch the snitch but the bludger hit his right arm. I cringed, that must have hurt a lot. But nevertheless he still was after the snitch and the bludger after him.

"POTTER!" Flint's voice broke me out of watching Harry when he passed me the ball. I caught it and flew past the chasers and threw the quaffle in the goal but I was too late, Harry caught the snitch few seconds before I goal-ed. I sighed, that was close.

I flew downwards, towards Harry. I jumped out off my broom and ran towards Harry, pushing people out of my way who had formed a circle around him. I finally reached him.

"Harry! Are you hurt anywhere else?" I asked, sitting beside him and slung his left arm over my shoulder and gave him some support.

"It looks broken!" Hermione stated. Everyone including the professor were standing around us. Hagrid was behind us, ready to take Harry to the hospital wing when Lockhart came.

"Its an easy thing for me." He said smiling broadly and pulled out his wand from his robes. We all starting shaking our heads. Harry came closer to me.

"Professor, I would suggest-" Before my sentence was completed, Lockhart did a spell and Harry's arm went limp as if there were no bones and indeed there we no bones.

'Eww' Everyone made a face.

"Thank you, Professor! Instead of mending the bones you have made his arm bone less." I hissed at him. He smiled nervously and made a 'oops' sound and shuttered away from the crowd. I glared angrily at his retreating back.

"Take him to Madam Pomfrey." Dumbledore told Hagrid and dismissed everyone else. Hagrid picked Harry up and I, Belle, Ron and Hermione followed him.