Chapter 59

"Who do you think it is?" I whispered to Oliver.

"How would I know?" Oliver replied, rolling his eyes.

"Not right now, Oli!" I glared at him. If we get caught we might be in some serious trouble and here he was rolling his eyes at me. The knock sound came once again but this time it sounded more urgent. Oliver got up and held his hand out for me. I took it and he pulled me up. We slowly walked towards the door and I took out my wand from my left leg sock.

"You, make everything clear and hide while I open the door." I whispered. Oliver wanted to protest but I glared at him. He did what I told him and we were left in complete darkness. The knock sounded once again and I opened the door slowly with my wand held out in front of me.

"MERLIN'S BEARD!" I whispered yelled in clear annoyance and irritation but they soon left me and I was filled with panic when I saw Belle's pale and frightened face. I pulled her into hug and rubbed her back. She was trembling and shuttering.

"Black, what happened?" Oliver asked quietly. I looked at him with panic and he looked concerned.

"I-I.." Belle shuttered and hugged me more tightly. She was cold and her face looked like she saw a ghost.

"Oliver, will it be okay if we end our date here and meet tomorrow? Please?" I asked him quietly.

Oliver nodded his head uncertainly, "Take care, okay? We will meet tomorrow." He kissed my forehead and was about to turn when I called out to him with a low voice.

He turned around and raised his eyebrows, "Thank you for today, I-I had a lovely time." I shuttered and blushed. He smirked and winked before turning around back towards his tower. I guided Belle towards the courtyard and we went towards the tree near the lake where we usually sat sometimes. It was surrounded by bush so it was difficult for anyone to see us here. We sat down beneath the tree. Belle was not trembling now but she was still pale.

"Wanna tell me what happened?" I asked Belle tenderly.

She nodded her head, "'George and I had planned to spend the night at his dorm. So, an hour or two after you left, I sneaked out and was on my way towards the Gryffindor tower when.."

She looked up at me wide eyes and tears in them before she closed her eyes and shook her head, "You won't believe it! Heck, even I don't wanna believe myself."

"Belle, what is it?" I asked clearly confused.

"I saw Dad, I think." Belle said timidly.

"Whaaaat? How, when, how?" I couldn't even comprehend a proper sentence.

"On the corridor. I was about to take a turn when I stumbled into someone and when I looked up. I was so damn shocked that before I could even blink, he was gone." Belle said, a hint of sadness in her voice.

"How are you sure that it was your dad?" I asked her.

"I know. I recognized him from the photos of him I had with me when I was a baby. He looked just the same but he had more long dirty black hair, dull grey eyes and he was so thin and and.." Belle broke down crying and I comforted her.

"He looked so shocked to me there and before I could do anything he just vanished! Vanished, G, vanished!" Belle said hiccuping.

"But that means one thing for sure!" I grinned at her. She looked at me with teary eyes.

"Idiot, your Dad is in the castle and we just have to find him!" And slowly a smile made into Belle's face.

"You're right! From tomorrow morning, we will start finding him!" Belle exclaimed happily and wiped her eyes.

"You're the best, G!" Belle said and hugged me from the side.

"You know I'm!" I playfully nudged her and she laughed and removed her arms from me.

"I know one thing that can help us." Belle said.

"What?" I asked curiously.

"There's this map that George told me about one time. Actually he didn't, I found out myself so he had to tell me. This map can help us find dad. It has all the pathways, secret passages and everything we need to know about whose here and where at the time, we can find out from the map!" Belle said excitedly. Even though its kinda dark here and the only light is the dim light above us is from the moon, I know that Belle's eyes will be shining brightly with happiness.

"Sounds like a cool map! How do they have it anyway?" I ask. I know that they are smart but this smart? Seems kinda impossible to me.

"They found it in Argus's office in their first year and they stole it from there." Belle said thoughtfully.

"First thing in the morning, we are finding the twins and borrowing the map from them." I said yawning.

"Lets go, I'm tired and we have classes tomorrow." I said getting up and dusting off the dirt.

"I'm sorry, sorry for ruining your date night." Belle said sheepishly and stood up.

"Sisters before misters, remember? Even if I have to ruin my love life for you to be happy, I will gladly ruin it." I said waving my hand in a 'not a big deal' kinda way. Belle hugged me tightly and said nothing but then too I understood everything. I will be always have her back and she will have mine.

"I will make it up to you, I promise!" Belle said as we made our way towards our dorm.

******

Hola Potterheads! :D

How are you all? This chapter was just to open up the suspense and the main adventure starts from the next chapter! I'm soooo sorry for the late updates but final exams sucks! :(

Well see you all soon with another update in the future! :)

Comment, share and vote! Please and share your thoughts too!

Till then

Lots of love

Lalitha xoxo :*