Roman Reigns

Ok so I'm new to the wwe fandom so bare with me. I guess I'll take requests. Oh and I don't own anything but the ideas I put in it WWE ownes everything else 

"Hey Roman." I sad smiling shyly at the said man. "Hey (ring name)." He said fixing his wrist bands before looking over at his "shield brothers". "Hey pretty lady!" Dean said walking up to the two of us. "Dean." I said and he leaned down and kissed my cheek. "Hey yo Seth!" I said and he laughed. "You fighting today (ring name)?" Seth asked and I nodded "against Sasha banks." I said and Roman gave me a look. "No." He said and I looked at him taken back. "What?" I asked pulling my shirt down a little. "You don't need to fight Sasha." Roman said looking down at me. "And why not?! Stephane said it would be a good idea so I am." I said and he shook his head. "Whatever." He said and stormed off leaving me alone with Seth and Dean. "It's time for your fight (name)." Seth said after a minute and I nodded. "Good luck." Dean said and I was off. About 10 minutes in the fight I had kicked out about 5 times. "Stop kicking." Sasha growled and jerked my arm back. "Oh my gosh!" I yelled as when she dropped my arm. "(Ring name)!" I herd Roman yell and the ref pulled Sasha off me and and me to the side. "I've got her." Roman said picking me up and packing me back stage. "I wanna finish the fight." I said trying to get out of his arms. "No your hurt." Roman said sitting me in a chair as the doctor come over and checked my arm. "It's broke." He said and told me to hold an ice pack over it. "You think you'll be ok?" Roman asked sitting besides me. "I didn't break my leg yes I'll be ok I won't get to fight for awhile but I'll be ok." I said and he sighed smiling "I just worry about you." He said and I blushed "I know you do and I love you for that." I said and blushed after I realized what I did say. "I love you too." He said and kissed my forehead softly.