Roman reigns x reader

shayes_123

    "He's pretty hot." Charlotte said as Nikki, Brie, and Sasha was entranced by Roman, Seth, and Aj styles half naked body's.
    "Which one?" I asked sitting down beside Nikki as I ate a strawberry.
     "All of them." Brie said causing me to slap her arm playfully.
     "Your married!" I said rolling my eyes as Roman Reigns winked at me.
     "Roman winked at you (name)." Sasha said a little jealousy in her voice as she glanced between me and Roman.
    "He wants you (name)." Charlotte said smiling as I blushed brightly.
    "No he doesn't. There's way prettier women here like you Nikki or you Charlotte." I said tucking my hair behind my ear.
    "Your pretty too." Nikki said patting my shoulder.
     "I wish he would notice me like that but he only looks at me because we tag team together all the time." I said not noticing that Roman, Seth, and aj had all sit down at the table, "I love him but I can't tell him that he would freak out." I looked up and saw Roman's beautiful eyes.
     "I gotta go." I said almost jumping out of my seat as I hurried away from the group.
     Roman had just heard me confess my love towards him and he didn't even say anything. Good job (name)! Gosh I'm dumb.
     I hurried into my locker room and closed the door behind me. I walked over to the bench and set down on it, putting my face in my hands.
      A few minutes passed before I heard a knock on the locker door, causing me to jump.
     I got up and opened it, revealing Roman standing there. He had his hair up in a bun and his ring gear on, showing off his muscles and tattoo.
     "What do you want Roman? Have you come to make fun of me?" I asked blushing as he pushed past me into the locker room.
    "Why would I judge you?" He asked sitting down on the bench.
     "Because you don't love me back. I mean come on why would you." I said.
     Roman caught me off guard by pulling me down on to his lap, "(name) why would I have you? I love you more than you'll ever know. You have beautiful (eye color) eyes and beautiful (hair color) (hair length) hair. Every time you walk in the room your eyes will twinkle as you look around the room, searching for your friends. Your beautiful (name) (last name)." Roman said before kissing me softly.
     "I love you too Roman." I said kissing his cheek before laying my head against his shoulder.
    "I'm glad you confessed your love for me because I never would've brought you the nerve to." He said causing me to giggle.  
     "Your welcome Mr. Reigns." I said smiling as he kisses my hair line.