Tj Perkins x reader

AliceCamacho1997

Tj Perkins

     "I swear you two are going to be the death of me" I said glancing at Nikki and Brie.

     "We won't tell him." Brie said laughing, a sign that she was lying to me.

       "Please don't. I don't want our friendship to be tainted because he doesn't like me back." I said curling a piece of my (hair color) hair.

     "We're going to tell him." Nikki said tugging Brie along with her to the door.

     "No your not going to tell him." I said curling the last piece of my hair before grabbing my microphone, "I have to go announce matches so please don't tell him while I'm gone." I begged putting my phone in my bra before walking out of the door.

    I stood in the gorilla, patiently waiting for my cue to go to the ring, that's when I heard giggles coming from a certain set of twins.

    I turned around and saw Nikki and Brie talking to none other than Tj Perkins, only a few feet away from me. I made a weird noise before rushing through the curtains, not even waiting for my cue.

    I reached the ring a minute later and the ref come and stood beside me, "the match is Tj Perkins vs Cedric Alexander." John cone told me and I groaned before grabbing a microphone from the tech guy.

     I smiled brightly, as the camera turned toward me, "This Cruiserweight match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first from Los Angeles, California weighing in at 175 pounds! TJ Perkins." I said and his theme song come on and both, me and the ref, turned toward the ramp.

     TJ did his usual inference, but this time he looked nervous, "I swear Nikki and Brie told him." I mumbled to myself, only loud enough for me to hear.

    TJ got in the ring and walked over to grab a microphone, "I usually don't talk on the microphone before my matches but tonight is a special night." Tj said turning from the crowd to me.

    "Tonight I was told by a certain set of twins that someone liked me. Not a school yard like ether." Tj said smirking at me as I blushed brightly, "Nikki and Brie Bella told me that (name) liked, more like loves, me. Now I'm not usually a nervous man ether but after I heard that I was nervous as Hell. You see-" Tj grabbed my hand before continuing on, "I've loved (name) ever since she announced for TNA when I wrestled there. Every night she would wear the prettiest dress and her makeup would be perfect and her voice was like an angels. Once, we both transferred to WWE I knew that we were meant to be. (Name) I've fallen in love with you more and more everyday. I love you (name) (last name)." TJ said and I felt a tear escape my eye.

      "I love you too, TJ." I said into the microphone before pulling him into a kiss.

      A few minutes later, I got out of the ring and set down in the times keeping area.

    I pulled my phone out of my bra and quickly texted Nikki, "thanks for telling TJ. I'm such a chicken." I typed before smoking up at TJ as he flew from the top rope.

      "Your welcome." Nikki texted back causing my smile to widen.